Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Cadbury
SBSP
Pippo
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Jord
10 posters

Should women be on the police force?

Poll

Should women be on the police force?

[ 6 ]
    Should women be on the police force? Bar_left33%Should women be on the police force? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Should women be on the police force? Bar_left28%Should women be on the police force? Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Should women be on the police force? Bar_left39%Should women be on the police force? Bar_right [39%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Should women be on the police force? Empty Should women be on the police force?

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 am

Now I don't know how it works in other countries. But here in the UK I see Women as officers on the police force as a liability. I know it's sexist but it's not exactly incorrect is it? I am not basing my opinion off shows like The Bill either. These women are literally useless and a waste of tax money.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Should women be on the police force? Empty Re: Should women be on the police force?

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 am

Yes of course they should.

Makes it easier to commit crimes shifty
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Should women be on the police force? Empty Re: Should women be on the police force?

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 am

Are you serious?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:44 am

Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 am

Roloman4 wrote:Are you serious?
    I was expecting you Rolo. I'm willing to argue about this though. Women should not be on the police force.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 am

Someone's got to fill in the paperwork.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 am

I remember last year in school having to read an article about women being in the army. I really think it's better for them not to.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:49 am

Yes, and they should be able to be in the army as well.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 am

Roloman4 wrote:Yes, and they should be able to be in the army as well.
    I don't mind them in the army. It's different, there they get superior training, better equipment for protection. They can do more damage and actually help. In my opinion women in the police force get in the way.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 am

Jord wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:Yes, and they should be able to be in the army as well.
    I don't mind them in the army. It's different, there they get superior training, better equipment for protection. They can do more damage and actually help. In my opinion women in the police force get in the way.

Why is that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am

My mum's in the army Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am

I voted "don't care" BTW. shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 am

I swear if I'm the only person on this forum who has no faith in women of the police force then I may have seriously overlooked something here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am

Jord wrote:I swear if I'm the only person on this forum who has no faith in women of the police force then I may have seriously overlooked something here.

It's not like the only job in the police is chasing bad guys through the streets.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am

Depends on the woman. A few of women that you see on the police force are harder than your average man and/or have some form of combat training.

But I am fed up of seeing dainty female police officers though. I mean, how are they going to arrest a burly, violent man? Back-up doesn't always arrive that quickly.

Having said that, I don't think I have ever witnessed a woman officer on her own. She's always with a man.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

Most women in the army don't work on the frontlines. Infact some normally work at an office desk. Sometimes they find themselves in Beirut.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    Jord wrote:I swear if I'm the only person on this forum who has no faith in women of the police force then I may have seriously overlooked something here.

It's not like the only job in the police is chasing bad guys through the streets.
    I know. They're fine making coffee and typing stuff onto their little computers but with anything else I just can't take them seriously.

My post is strictly against those who are 'fighting crime'.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 am

How could this not be sexist? "Can't take them seriously."
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 am

Yes, if they do a good job, then they do a good job. I'd much rather see them on the police force than you.Should women be on the police force? 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

I'm pretty sure all the people who are offended by this, still wouldn't want woman to join with men's football teams.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 am

Scott wrote:I'm pretty sure all the people who are offended by this, still wouldn't want woman to join with men's football teams.
    Did you really just compare the police force to football? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 am

SBSP wrote:
    Scott wrote:I'm pretty sure all the people who are offended by this, still wouldn't want woman to join with men's football teams.
    Did you really just compare the police force to football? Neutral

I believe so.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 am

The police force isn't men only though, where as men's football is. Neutral
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 am

They have nothing to do with eachother, as far as sports go, it wouldn't be a fair match, and this is fairly well-proven scientifically, however, the police force is entirely different.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 am

Danny wrote:The police force isn't men only though, where as men's football is. Neutral

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 am

Roloman4 wrote:

They have nothing to do with eachother, as far as sports go, it wouldn't be a fair match, and this is fairly well-proven scientifically, however, the police force is entirely different.

How? If all the police woman were replace by men, surely the police force on a whole would be stronger and better?
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 am

Scott wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

How? If all the police woman were replace by men, surely the police force on a whole would be stronger and better?

I disagree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

I disagree.

rofl WHAT?!
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 am

I'd rather have men in my local police force than women. I'd feel much much safer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 am

Jord wrote:I'd rather have men in my local police force than women. I'd feel much much safer.

Even if the men looked like this?

Should women be on the police force? Sports-geek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:31 pm