Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Scuba Steve
Glen Miller
El_indian
Jordan Henderchip
Sean
SBSP
vel
ResurrectionRooney
Zzonked
FCB
14 posters

Who will break the CL record first?

Poll

Who Will BREAK the record first?

[ 2 ]
    Who will break the CL record first? Bar_left67%Who will break the CL record first? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who will break the CL record first? Bar_left33%Who will break the CL record first? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    FCB
    FCB

Who will break the CL record first? Empty Who will break the CL record first?

Post by FCB Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:05 am

Record: 71 goals (Raul)
    Messi: 68 goals (including his goal against PSG now)
    Ronaldo: 68 goals 

Real Madrid play tomorrow against Ludogorets, so Ronaldo can easily get a hat trick or more.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Who will break the CL record first? Empty Re: Who will break the CL record first?

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 am

The better player will break it (Cristian-so Hot-aldo)
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Who will break the CL record first? Empty Re: Who will break the CL record first?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:11 am

Ronaldo, weaker opponent tomorrow and he plays first in game week 3 against a crap team with a crap defence.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:10 am

Statpadnaldo
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ronaldo, weaker opponent tomorrow and he plays first in game week 3 against a crap team with a crap defence.
    Basically this.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 am

vel wrote:Statpadnaldo

>implying this is a bad thing
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:19 am

RonaldoLAD
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 am

Sean wrote:
    vel wrote:Statpadnaldo

>implying this is a bad thing
    Who will break the CL record first? B3751fa0d3e1c0bf979c3c4fbaf1de85

half of statpadnaldo's contribution comes when Real Madrid are 3+ goals up Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's scored over 2x as many goals as Neymar has yet he's scored less important goals Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:49 am

Leo
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ronaldo, weaker opponent tomorrow and he plays first in game week 3 against a crap team with a crap defence.
    Im tired of your trolling. Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Im tired of your trolling. Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.
    clap
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Sounds like Alan.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Glen Miller wrote:

I think that might be my favourite post on here ever.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:13 am

Messi scores. They are both at 69 now.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:30 am

FCB wrote:Messi scores. They are both at 69 now.

lolol 69
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 am

They will probably 69 each other to celebrate.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 am

Messi taken off. Luis Enrique will hear about that in the dressing room.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:16 am

When was the last time Messi was substituted?
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:20 am

SBSP wrote:When was the last time Messi was substituted?

I don't remember. He was going to be subbed out last game, but he refused and Neymar came off instead.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:24 am

At this point, Luiz Adriano is going to break the record first.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:38 am

FCB wrote:
    SBSP wrote:When was the last time Messi was substituted?

I don't remember. He was going to be subbed out last game, but he refused and Neymar came off instead.

Enrique looks like a little bitch. If you want to sub a player off you put up his number and he comes off, you don't ask him and then moan like a 5 year old when he refuses. No player wants to be subbed off let alone the best player in the world that's two goals off breaking the La Liga goal record and that's playing against a shit team that's there for the taking.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 am

I usually always happen to catch the boring Bayern games but that was ridic.

We could see something similar tomorrow.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 am

No goals for Ronaldo today. Still one behind Raul. Messi is expected to play against Ajax tomorrow.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:26 am

I will honestly be distraught if Ronaldo breaks the record quicker than Messi. I have no idea how I find myself so invested in Leo even though (1) I don't support Barcelona (2) I don't support Argentina (3) He is such a one-dimensional player.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:12 am

vel wrote:(3) He is such a one-dimensional player.
    Revisionism at its finest Rolling Eyes
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 am

One-dimensional was the wrong term, I think. It's more like Leo does the same thing over and over again. think
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:14 am

vel wrote:One-dimensional was the wrong term, I think. It's more like Leo does the same thing over and over again. think

Thanks for clarifying.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:48 am

vel wrote:I will honestly be distraught if Ronaldo breaks the record quicker than Messi. I have no idea how I find myself so invested in Leo even though (1) I don't support Barcelona (2) I don't support Argentina (3) He is such a one-dimensional player.

It doesn't matter anyway if he reaches the record first. Messi will end up with more CL goals in his career when they both retire.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 am

Messi scores a header! Now at 70 goals. One behind Raul and equal with Ronaldo.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:08 am

FCB wrote:
    vel wrote:I will honestly be distraught if Ronaldo breaks the record quicker than Messi. I have no idea how I find myself so invested in Leo even though (1) I don't support Barcelona (2) I don't support Argentina (3) He is such a one-dimensional player.

It doesn't matter anyway if he reaches the record first. Messi will end up with more CL goals in his career when they both retire.
    Truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 pm