Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Yrael
Novi
Scott M
Theo Filippo
Marvin
JamieB
Alaba v2
PrideOfTheMidlands
YukiAbe1996
Bye_Ya
Mustangt125
El_indian
jeb4eva
The Maestro
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Forest
ayvee1
SophisticatedBeggar
Keyser Söze
dena
Glen Miller
Danny
Phadunkin Donuts
ShakerMatty
Zzonked
The Zlatan
luke.
anish94
Roloman4
Clark
Jordi
Andy
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mason
Pippo
40 posters

Chat Thread

Anonymous

Chat Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Of course. Talking it out is always the best course of action. (If not the easiest.) (I genuinely believe that by that way. At least now, I do.)

You know I've actually always really liked this song. I always find my self breaking into song and singing this when I'm alone.

A little known fact by you're average American's is that Tom Jones is actually Welsh.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri May 10, 2013 2:37 pm

bumping that new vampire weekend tonight ( Neutral ) oh gawd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Your mood is difficult to decipher from that post. Intentional of course, you being a man of mystery.

For some reason flash player has been killing my laptop recently. I can't watch a youtube video without my laptop freezing for a few seconds/minutes.

It's vexing.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 pm

uninstall...reinstall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

First thing I did, of course.

I'm ignorant but not that much so. Laughing

I hope I don't need to buy a new laptop. The new Xbox bout to come out. Chat Thread - Page 17 586389253
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri May 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Had the face because they're kind of outside my comfort zone, but this album is dope. A lot more chill then their usual stuff, nice production.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri May 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:First thing I did, of course.

I'm ignorant but not that much so. Laughing

I hope I don't need to buy a new laptop. The new Xbox bout to come out. Chat Thread - Page 17 586389253

I thought you were a fan of jrpgs. Should make the Sony switch unless everyone you know has an Xbox.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Anything made after 2002-2003 is out of my comfort zone. I don't know what happened, did I become disillusioned or just disinterested?

Regardless, whatever connection I had with popular music and media at the time was severed.

I have no clue what is being shown or played these days on HBO, or MTV, or Power106 or K-ROQ or whatever other television or radio station is popular right now.

Admittedly, part of me is saddened by this. Not so much because I miss these things but because I miss the social interactions that are kicked off by popular culture. Sometimes someone starts talking about a series or new film that came out and I'm just sat there having no clue to what they are talking about.

I imagine this is how White people feel when people start talking in foreign languages.

@ Sophisticated beggar. I am a fan, but I know it's silly but I don't feel comfortable making the switch now. If I had bought a PS3 instead of an xbox I'd stick with the sony systems, but I feel kinda obligated to see thing through with Microsoft. And most people I know use an xbox. Still though, it's worth considering, and we'll see what happens.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri May 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    @ Sophisticated beggar. I am a fan, but I know it's silly but I don't feel comfortable making the switch now. If I had bought a PS3 instead of an xbox I'd stick with the sony systems, but I feel kinda obligated to see thing through with Microsoft. And most people I know use an xbox. Still though, it's worth considering, and we'll see what happens.

I went from PS2 to 360, and when it fucked up for the 2nd time I made the switch. Luckily the majority of my friends that play video games got a PS3 around the same time. I'm still going to see what Xbox has to offer, but it would be hard going back since I'm a fan of the exclusives Sony has. Never liked Halo or Gears.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Yeah. I'm like you. I feel that the Xbox being an American product caters mostly to Americans (obviously Laughing) but I don't think I fit into the category of your average American video game person.

For example, shooters. Shooters are a staple of what Xbox has to offer but I'm not a fan of shooters. The only reason I play shooters is because my friends do. I'd rather play, lets say Fire Emblem than Call of Duty.

I like immersing myself into a game and just wasting away my life for a few hours. The best thing Xbox has going for them is the reliability of online games and communication. I'm a nerdy loner so those things aren't that important to me. Laughing

There are usually enough titles available for both consoles that make me happy with my current xbox though. (GTA, FIFA, ect)

Really, the only reason I picked Xbox over PS3 is because I got a really good deal at the time. Got an xbox elite when it was just released for $250.

Besides the fact that I feel like I've made a commitment to xbox, I've also a massed a decent collection for xbox titles. My younger sibling is reaching that age where I think it's acceptable for him to play more complex video games. He'll be 10 this year and I've only really let him play 3DS games like Nitendogs and Mario 3D Land so I kinda want to leave him all my xbox games as my legacy.

That will probably be a deal breaker if the new xbox does not have backwards compatibility. I'll decide if Sony will be the better choice after that.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri May 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Yeah. I'm like you. I feel that the Xbox being an American product caters mostly to Americans (obviously Laughing) but I don't think I fit into the category of your average American video game person.

For example, shooters. Shooters are a staple of what Xbox has to offer but I'm not a fan of shooters. The only reason I play shooters is because my friends do. I'd rather play, lets say Fire Emblem than Call of Duty.

I like immersing myself into a game and just wasting away my life for a few hours. The best thing Xbox has going for them is the reliability of online games and communication. I'm a nerdy loner so those things aren't that important to me. Laughing

There are usually enough titles available for both consoles that make me happy with my current xbox though. (GTA, FIFA, ect)

Really, the only reason I picked Xbox over PS3 is because I got a really good deal at the time. Got an xbox elite when it was just released for $250.

Besides the fact that I feel like I've made a commitment to xbox, I've also a massed a decent collection for xbox titles. My younger sibling is reaching that age where I think it's acceptable for him to play more complex video games. He'll be 10 this year and I've only really let him play 3DS games like Nitendogs and Mario 3D Land so I kinda want to leave him all my xbox games as my legacy.

That will probably be a deal breaker if the new xbox does not have backwards compatibility. I'll decide if Sony will be the better choice after that.
    Unfortunately it is looking like neither system will be backwards compatible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Ugh, that's a dream crusher right there. I don't want to complain because I have no clue what kind of work it would take to make it possible but it's a real shame.

he’s
    not the “knight in shining armor” we envision when we read fantasy novels that's for sure,
    actually quite the opposite as his armor is described as “moldering and
    forgotten.” (1184) words that could amusingly, also be used to describe Don Quixote
    himself

God, I think I genuinely think I'm being fucking witty when I write cringy lines like that. Chat Thread - Page 17 58503

Then there's this gem:

hand
    he genuinely believes in justice and honor, and other virtues that many of us
    claim to believe in and stand for, but only do so when we find it convenient. (Let
    him who has never taken a few too many ketchup packets from McDonalds cast the
    first stone.)

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Bumping Tempo Perdido by Legiao Urbana like there's no tomorrow.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri May 10, 2013 4:51 pm

My bank account looks like shit.

God I hate looking back at what I had to spend my money on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Rei Andros wrote:Bumping Tempo Perdido by Legiao Urbana like there's no tomorrow.
    He sounds a bit like Morrissey. He had a concert in Los not to long ago. Heard the place was packed.

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:My bank account looks like shit.

God I hate looking back at what I had to spend my money on.
    Like things you had to pay like phone bills, food, shelter ect. or purchases that seemed like a good idea at the time but you didn't get much use out of after purchasing it, like me and the bowflex?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

real stuff, for survival. hate bad months.

unfortunate when your account takes a drastic hit, when a month or so ago i was sitting pretty and had everything organized and under control.

i rarely ever buy things for myself, i hate spending, but when you gotta.. you gotta.

If I had a superpower, it would probably be Adaptability.

lol the bowflex was a funny comment, didn't know they still made those things, or variations of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm going to check out the new vampire weekend, cheers dena
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 pm

dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 am

Ztreak wrote:I'm going to check out the new vampire weekend, cheers dena

it's smoooooooooooth

like vanilla coke
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

sounds shit tbh.

fancy upping my betting stakes now, got a decent record over the last few days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 am

Rei Andros wrote:
    You're a bigger francophile than me. Or at least for these two guys.

dena wrote:
    Ztreak wrote:I'm going to check out the new vampire weekend, cheers dena

it's smoooooooooooth

like vanilla coke
    Aware.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 11, 2013 5:36 am

My friend has taken to posting cutesy 'indie' shit on facebook in an obvious attempt to attract girls of that disposition or just generally be popular. I really want to call him a cunting cunt or something in the comments to spoil the cutesyness but I can't bring myself to do it because I know he'll be upset with me. Chat Thread - Page 17 81338
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 am

Zzonked wrote:My friend has taken to posting cutesy 'indie' shit on facebook in an obvious attempt to attract girls of that disposition or just generally be popular. I really want to call him a cunting cunt or something in the comments to spoil the cutesyness but I can't bring myself to do it because I know he'll be upset with me. Chat Thread - Page 17 81338
    My cousin plays the sensitive guy on facebook for the benefit of his girlfriend.

He's a womanizer though, his future wife is in the motherland but he's over here banging some broad. Stuff like that goes against my moral compass so I really want to call him out on his bullshit. Laughing

I don't of course, because it's none of my business really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 am

Zzonked wrote:My friend has taken to posting cutesy 'indie' shit on facebook in an obvious attempt to attract girls of that disposition or just generally be popular. I really want to call him a cunting cunt or something in the comments to spoil the cutesyness but I can't bring myself to do it because I know he'll be upset with me. Chat Thread - Page 17 81338
    There's a forest joke in there somewhere.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:04 am

Chat Thread - Page 17 EvNK3gc

Oh god rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:27 am

Hospital? Nwah, Instagram.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 11, 2013 8:34 am

I can't even laugh at how stupid that is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 am

Ztreak wrote:Chat Thread - Page 17 EvNK3gc

Oh god rofl
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 am

Rei Andros wrote:Hospital? Nwah, Instagram.
    People need to get their priorities in check. Instead of seeking immediate medical attention she decided she needed personal attention.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 am

Ztreak wrote:
    There's a forest joke in there somewhere.

Dance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:44 pm