Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Keanoo
dena
The Maestro
Carlos Jenkinson
wellz
Bushido
Zzonked
Cam
Trent
Novi
Jordi
SBSP
Ra's al Ghul
Forest
18 posters

James McClean refused to wear poppy

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

James McClean refused to wear poppy - Page 2 Empty Re: James McClean refused to wear poppy

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Why? Many innocent people are killed by our soldiers, what is to respect?
    Bushido
    Bushido

James McClean refused to wear poppy - Page 2 Empty Re: James McClean refused to wear poppy

Post by Bushido Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:Why? Many innocent people are killed by our soldiers, what is to respect?

It's respect for any war.. Mclean is just immature to be honest.

Oh and I was just saying you were a bit of an idiot for wanting to blast music during a minute silence, however that's the freedom they fought for, isn't it.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I don't respect any war or soliders. Simply because if I was put in that position I WOULD REFUSE TO KILL. We are all given that choice, sadly many of them made the wrong one in my opinion.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:I don't respect any war or soliders. Simply because if I was put in that position I WOULD REFUSE TO KILL. We are all given that choice, sadly many of them made the wrong one in my opinion.

So you would play music during a minute of silence just to prove a point that you wouldn't kill anybody?.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm

I would do so because I disagree with anyone that does the stupid silence. Even more so because morons have tried to lecture me about the shit for ages.

Call it a massive fuck you to all the idiots out there. What a Face
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:I would do so because I disagree with anyone that does the stupid silence. Even more so because morons have tried to lecture me about the shit for ages.

Call it a massive fuck you to all the idiots out there. What a Face

Ironic.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

I don't see the irony, although I reckon idiots think they see it. silent
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 am

How is McClean immature, are you aware of what happened in his home city? Why would he respect British troops for that?
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am

Some thick as fuck people on this thread.

If you knew what happened on Bloody Sunday in Derry then you'd understand.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 am

Ted wrote:How is McClean immature, are you aware of what happened in his home city? Why would he respect British troops for that?

You're aware of what the poppy represents aren't you?

wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:I don't respect any war or soliders. Simply because if I was put in that position I WOULD REFUSE TO KILL. We are all given that choice, sadly many of them made the wrong one in my opinion.

Lol go plant a tree you pussy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 am

wellz wrote:

Lol go plant a tree you pussy
    This is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in my life.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 am

I was going for one of the most intellectual posts you have ever read. Darn
    teekay
    teekay

Post by teekay Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 am

Wearing a poppy is an individual decision, but I fully understand an Irishman refusing to wear it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm