Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
George
Cam
AndItsKoren!
Bye_Ya
Mouse
Carlos Jenkinson
dena
Mal
Theo Filippo
Novi
The Maestro
Glen Miller
Ra's al Ghul
Zzonked
The Zlatan
Forest
Kuled
Gegilworld93
crump
23 posters

Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics)

Anonymous

Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 am

Every day is Movember for me.
    Kuled

Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics)

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:20 am

dena wrote:If Conor had a beard I bet Kuled would be all over it.
    Who is this Conor you speak of?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:45 am

Kuled wrote:
    dena wrote:If Conor had a beard I bet Kuled would be all over it.

Homie from AC3 shifty

that's his name right? shifty
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 am

Mal wrote:I'm taking part because a group of us at uni have been sponsored to do it. We're actually raising money so I don't mind doing it.
    All the teachers in school do it for sponsorship, that's the point.

I think some people here are getting a bit lost in the fact it's meant to be for sponsorship.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:56 am

dena wrote:
    Kuled wrote:

Homie from AC3 shifty

that's his name right? shifty
    you're missing an n in connor dude study
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 am

American's are lazy. Always ignoring letters like the 'u' in colour. Rolling Eyes
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 am

Mouse wrote:I think some people here are getting a bit lost in the fact it's meant to be for sponsorship.
    Not really, it's hard to realise that it's for sponsorship when 75% of the people taking part are doing it for a laugh instead of raising money.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Mouse wrote:I think some people here are getting a bit lost in the fact it's meant to be for sponsorship.
    Not really, it's hard to realise that it's for sponsorship when 75% of the people taking part are doing it for a laugh instead of raising money.
    But there's no need to slam the organisation though, it was relitively low key a few years ago and the intention has always been to raise money through sponsorship
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 am

Glen Damon wrote:

I'm not doing it for sponsorship.

I'm donating £10 to charity.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 am

Mouse wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Not really, it's hard to realise that it's for sponsorship when 75% of the people taking part are doing it for a laugh instead of raising money.
    But there's no need to slam the organisation though, it was relitively low key a few years ago and the intention has always been to raise money through sponsorship
    True, but it is clearly not maximising charitable efficiency when most of the participants raise nothing.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:07 am

If they didn't do this Glen I think organisations would struggle to raise efficiency through charitable donations quite alot.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 am

crump wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Not really, it's hard to realise that it's for sponsorship when 75% of the people taking part are doing it for a laugh instead of raising money.

I'm not doing it for sponsorship.

I'm donating £10 to charity.

Then what's the point of growing the moustache?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:17 am

I've seen pictures of Crump.. He'll be growing a bit of bum fluff.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 am

Chris wrote:Growing a moustache won't do fuck all for cancer so i'm not doing it.

crump wrote:Chris.

It's a chance to show off some manliness.

Movember (Don't shave for a month + pics) - Page 2 MjAxMi0yZGM5MzgxNzU3N2M4N2M0
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 am

crump wrote:If they didn't do this Glen I think organisations would struggle to raise efficiency through charitable donations quite alot.
    You just need a gimmick, like the Livestrong wristbands.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    crump wrote:If they didn't do this Glen I think organisations would struggle to raise efficiency through charitable donations quite alot.
    You just need a gimmick, like the Livestrong wristbands.

That was different though. They also had an infallible and trustworthy man of the highest standards behind the cause. Giggity
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:37 am

I'd love to grow a beard but can't Embarassed
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:55 am

It's kinda pointless if any facial hair counts, a lot of people already have facial hair by choice.

I wont be taking part because I don't want a moustache. Not shaving for a month would feel dirty anyway and my feelings are more important than anyone elses.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:01 am

Mal wrote:I've seen pictures of Crump.. He'll be growing a bit of bum fluff.

I will lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 am

Sorry, I've got a job and I can't go a whole month without shaving.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 am

Funny I had you down as having a huge beard down past your neck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:32 am

Samaras wrote:Funny I had you down as having a huge beard down past your neck.

Nah, my beard actually doesn't look that good when I let it grow (and it barely grows). I instead have an unwanted hair in other places on my body.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 am

ahlycotc wrote:Sorry, I've got a job and I can't go a whole month without shaving.

You can just shave everywhere apart from the moustache area? shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:Sorry, I've got a job and I can't go a whole month without shaving.

You Muslim doe bernie
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:11 am

Good idea crump. I will try my best. My facial-hair is pretty lame, unfortunately.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 am

Kuled wrote:This is really silly and pointless, having a moustache won't cure cancer..What a stupid idea.
    Abseiling down a building won't cure cancer, running a marathon won't cure cancer, playing a football game won't cure cancer, what's your point?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 am

Wearing t-shirts doesn't stop racism either, stupid Fergie.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am

I'm doing it but not for movember. shifty

got paid some cash to let my facial hair grow until the end of my holidays. gonna see how bad it gets.

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I may attempt this
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 am

Chip wrote:I may attempt this

lel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:25 pm