Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Cadbury
Gegilworld93
Mouse
dena
Cam
crump
10 posters

Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics)

crump
    crump

Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics) Empty Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics)

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 am

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-face-eating-victim-face-transplant-20120601,0,3398296.story

"Zombie apocalypse," voodoo curses and a potent street drug called "bath salts." Those are just a few of the angles the media have pursued after the bizarre case of a naked man shot and killed by Miami police as he was eating the face of another man.

A less sensational angle? The long, sad journey that awaits the homeless victim, Ronald Poppo, 65, who is believed to have lost about 80% of his face -- including one eye -- in the gruesome daylight attack.

Before:

Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics) Ronald-Poppo-face-eating-victim

After: (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PICTURE NSFW LOOK AT OWN RISK)

Spoiler:

Last edited by crump on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics) Empty Re: Tramp Gets Face Eaten (With Pics)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 am

What a groundbreaking new thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

WHAT?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

Just saw it Glen, but I have pics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 am

I might kill myself if I accidentally click on that spoiler.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 am

I prefer him afterwards.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 am

NSFL.

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 am

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 am

26th May
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t13705-zombie-apocalypse-brahs-hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife

Cadbury wrote:
    But I read about that the other day. It's horrific, but I kind of want to see the guys face.
    There you go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 am

Fuck this. I clicked on the spoiler but thank fuck my internet was loading it slow so I backed out before it can open. I told myself I would never look at gory pictures again.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t13705-zombie-apocalypse-brahs-hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife

Cadbury wrote:
    But I read about that the other day. It's horrific, but I kind of want to see the guys face.
    There you go.

I've bottled it. After seeing the censored pictures there's no fucking way I'm opening that shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

lol
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am

I can still remember it from when I first opened it, it's horrible. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

Fuck not that bad.

Looks fake tbh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 am

Seen worse tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Danno wrote:Seen worse tbh.

This.

It's kind of funny, because I can handle watching blood and gore, but I squirm when I see someone break their leg or sprain their ankle. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 pm

I feel like throwing up just reading about it. I might die if I open the spoiler. Neutral
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 pm

How the fuck can you let some crackhead eat 80% of your face? As soon as he's taken the first bite you either pull away and run to a weapon quickly, or just kick him in the nuts then jump on his head.

He must have just lied there taking it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:How the fuck can you let some crackhead eat 80% of your face? As soon as he's taken the first bite you either pull away and run to a weapon quickly, or just kick him in the nuts then jump on his head.

The baths salts made the attacker immune to pain.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 am

Danno wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:How the fuck can you let some crackhead eat 80% of your face? As soon as he's taken the first bite you either pull away and run to a weapon quickly, or just kick him in the nuts then jump on his head.

The guy eating his face was on bath salts. The homeless guy was sober and fine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 am

crump wrote:
    Danno wrote:

I said that. Suspect
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:41 am

If you were going to eat someone you'd at at least make sure they had no facial hair
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:59 am

Danno wrote:
    crump wrote:

I said that. Suspect

Collie said how could you let someone eat your face. The victim wasn't on anything..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:33 pm