Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Carlos Jenkinson
ILCaesar
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
luke.
10 posters

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010) - Page 2 Empty Re: National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 am

Not blowing it out of proportion. That would imply I am angry, which I'm not. Actually, I'm very not angry. I just saw two hot girls getting all up close and personal. They were drunk, but still Smile
    Anonymous

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010) - Page 2 Empty Re: National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 am

I simply read about the updated rankings in the websites I daily visit. I don't keep track of when they come out or how often they come out. I remember having an argument with ILCeaser about the same thread in the old EA thread and I won't get into it again because it's a waste of time. Any sane person can see I simply make these threads just to share important information with everyone. And yes it's important as I previously mentioned on the first page, whether you agree with the rankings or not. But only ILCeaser seems to have a deep grudge against either Italy's ranking or me. If I'm not the problem, why don't you simply not open the thread which is clearly titled? It would help relieve the anger you have against the FIFA rankings.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 am

Why would I care about Italy's ranking if I find the list inaccurate? Smile That makes no sense.

And no, I don't have a grudge against you. I just don't like you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

ILCaesar wrote:Why would I care about Italy's ranking if I find the list inaccurate? Smile That makes no sense.

And no, I don't have a grudge against you. I just don't like you.

OK so now we know that this isn't about the rankings but about me. I'm not sure why you don't like me, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Don't you think it's a bit pathetic coming into a thread that you dint care about and insulting the OP because you don't like him or her?
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 am

Nah. I think it's a bit fun and don't much care if you don't lose sleep over it. I didn't come to insult you. I came to say it's annoying how you ride the rankings' cock.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 am

ILCaesar wrote:Nah. I think it's a bit fun and don't much care if you don't lose sleep over it. I didn't come to insult you. I came to say it's annoying how you ride the rankings' cock.

Still don't see how posting the rankings every month or two is considered riding it's cock. I don't agree with the validity of the rankings either, but as I mentioned several times already, it's important to national teams whether people agree with it or not.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 am

I wouldn't say it's important at this stage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:50 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting them whether you agree with it or not.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 am

I didn't say there was anything wrong with posting them. Quote me for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 am

ILCaesar wrote:I didn't say there was anything wrong with posting them. Quote me for it.

I wont doubt you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

ILCaesar wrote:I wouldn't say it's important at this stage.

Speak for yourself. One can argue that knowing the rankings every time they are updated is important. FIFA updates their rankings every month or two when FIFA International “A” matches have been played. A user of these rankings can see how previous results of his or her national team affected the team’s rankings and how upcoming fixtures could affect the team’s rankings. Which all ties into the fact that these rankings highly affect the seeding of not only the World Cup, but of continental competitions and the qualifications of the said tournaments.

Whether you choose to care about these or not is up to you and only to you.

kyro7 wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with posting them whether you agree with it or not.

As ILCaesar previously mentioned, he is not upset with the fact that someone posts the rankings, but the fact that I post them. He confirmed that he doesn’t like me for whatever reason that may be. Personally, I find it childish to attack someone simply because you don’t like them, especially when you have no care or problem with the subject of the thread. But that didn’t seem to satisfy him enough as he felt the need to attack chiboygeorge for simply stating his opinion.

I think I have made all my points clear and; therefore, I will drop the argument here.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

Top 24!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Top 24!!

Deja Vu! Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh ya!
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 pm

32 Neutral

Thought Ireland might be higher tbh.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:49 pm

ILCaesar wrote:I just don't like you.
    Then why are you talking about the thread when your reason for posting clearly has nothing to do with the thread? Laughing
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Because I can.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Fair enough. Laughing

Well...

Not really. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Are the people who make the Elo and SPI rankings retarded?

Mexico should be nowhere near the top 20, we are beyond shit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Well, atleast they got Poland's ranking right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Are the people who make the Elo and SPI rankings retarded?

Mexico should be nowhere near the top 20, we are beyond shit. Neutral

I think that's a bit harsh. I think they are a top 20 team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:08 am