Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Trent
Jordi
Andy
ShakerMatty
Phadunkin Donuts
crump
wellz
Scuba Steve
PrannyGanties
AndItsKoren!
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kuled
Zzonked
Bushido
Forest
19 posters

Fergie and Manchester United control The FA.

CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fergie and Manchester United control The FA.

Post by CollieBuddz Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 am

I'm just glad more people are opening their eyes to this.
    Anonymous

Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fergie and Manchester United control The FA.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 am

Who's refereeing today? Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 3925848005
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 am

Pico wrote:Who's refereeing today? Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 3925848005

The FA
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 am

3 yellows given to us from our apparent favoured ref.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 am

Kuled wrote:3 yellows given to us from our apparent favoured ref.

Incredible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

You fucking idiot. facepalm
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 am

Yeah, because he is gonna make it so obvious Rolling Eyes If he did that then all teams would leave the league along with a few people being locked up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:

Yeah, because he is gonna make it so obvious Rolling Eyes If he did that then all teams would leave the league along with a few people being locked up.

Thing is hes favoring newcastle, Newcaslte should of had 2 reds so far and a few yellows.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:06 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    AndItsKoren! wrote:

Thing is hes favoring newcastle, Newcaslte should of had 2 reds so far and a few yellows.

Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 It+takes+time+to+vote+retard.+the+content+_f6bf9058bace1f30b7069855cb15c2d5
    PrannyGanties
    PrannyGanties

Supports : the Mighty Blues :)

Post by PrannyGanties Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 B1zqsy
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:19 pm

PrannyGanties wrote:Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 B1zqsy
    What does this prove?

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:What do you mean, you people?
    The blacks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    PrannyGanties wrote:Fergie and Manchester United control The FA. - Page 2 B1zqsy
    What does this prove?

That it wasn't a goal i guess ?

Also, Hope the FA look into Tiotes stamp and ban him 4 or so matchs for it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:What does this prove?

That's what I figured but the picture doesn't prove that. You can't tell from that picture if the ball is entirely across or not.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 pm

crump wrote:Don't bother posting crap, I want a proper discussion.

I found this article, so read this first before you make points.

Spoiler:
    Liverpool fan.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:What does this prove?

Get the FA involved so they can check Van Persie's elbow to Cabaye as well...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

That's what I figured but the picture doesn't prove that. You can't tell from that picture if the ball is entirely across or not.

It is, I saw footage of it and it zooms in on that still or one very close to it and you can see the ball hasnt fully crossed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am

Andy wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

Get the FA involved so they can check Van Persie's elbow to Cabaye as well...

Probably should, But Tiotes stamp was much worse then RvPs "Elbow".
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:That's what I figured but the picture doesn't prove that. You can't tell from that picture if the ball is entirely across or not.

It is, I saw footage of it and it zooms in on that still or one very close to it and you can see the ball hasnt fully crossed.

It doesn't look like the ball has fully crossed in that pic that was posted but we can't be sure if that was the end-point in the ball's progress. We need the video to tell us that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:25 pm