Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Start.
Cam
Harrold
menalawyerguy
AndItsKoren!
Childish Logic
ShakerMatty
arsenalap11
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
coolhead33
Jeff
blackskar
Muhkoo
AriseForLife
Hitchy
Jord
JK
SophisticatedBeggar
Walcott
Forest
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Mustangt125
crump
El_indian
dena
Trent
Marvin
Kuled
Ham.
Jordan Henderchip
Jorlung
Ra's al Ghul
Cadbury
SBSP
Gegilworld93
Moose
Theo Filippo
Sean
Danny
Novi
samiz
Andy
Jordi
Keanoo
Mal
Bushido
Zzonked
53 posters

FIFA 13

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

FIFA 13 - Page 19 Empty Re: FIFA 13

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 pm

but the AI defenders themselves are retarded....you can't be controlling all of them at once. Look at what the right back is doing in that video - absolutely nothing.

You have to admit those chipped balls are overly accurate, even with less technical players.

Imagine the satisfaction of pulling off a more manual chipped pass - now that requires skill.

Btw I'm not saying all controls should be manual - just some should me more semi/manual than others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Drew wrote:78 pace baby.
    Still too quick.

El_indian wrote:but the AI defenders themselves are retarded....you can't be controlling all of them at once. Look at what the right back is doing in that video - absolutely nothing.

You have to admit those chipped balls are overly accurate, even with less technical players.

Imagine the satisfaction of pulling off a more manual chipped pass - now that requires skill.

Btw I'm not saying all controls should be manual - just some should me more semi/manual than others.
    Can't say I agree. I rarely have a perfect chipped ball unless I'm using an 80 + midfielder, my chipped ball are always a bit too long, and by the time I get to them a defender has already got into a better defensive position.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 pm

How is the ESPN presentation thing?

Do you guys in Europe have it?
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I love this years version. Thought 12 would be as good as it gets, but this raised the bar a little higher.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scm-YXt2Kcw

Why is this funny? rofl
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Rei Andros wrote:
    dena wrote:So much bitching about this game Laughing

They put so much doubt into my mind. Luckily I've seen some other people saying it's just fine.
    I think it's stellar. First touch seems a lot more fluid than last year and more realistic. There are times it's off but not like ppl are making it out to be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

AriseForLife wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:

They put so much doubt into my mind. Luckily I've seen some other people saying it's just fine.
    I think it's stellar. First touch seems a lot more fluid than last year and more realistic. There are times it's off but not like ppl are making it out to be.

The point is though, you're using good players. When you're playing with bronze Rangers players, it's just not quite that easy. Laughing

Can't trap shit, can't direct headers etc, it's so overpowered, pretty much saying that no players under 20 can control a ball, that isn't Oscar or something.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm picking this up tomorrow during school Very Happy
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm

El_indian wrote:How is the ESPN presentation thing?

Do you guys in Europe have it?
    ESPN asked for it to only be on North American versions.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Hitchy wrote:Pissed that they didn't fix how if you lose the header after a goal kick your entire defence is out of position and you're helpless as the opposition gets through on goal.... I conceded and scored so many goals online this way in Fifa 12. Other than that though I'm pretty happy with the game thus far

Yes! I fucking hate that shit. I normally just smash it out for a throw from goal kicks now. That's how bad that bug is.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Mal wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Pissed that they didn't fix how if you lose the header after a goal kick your entire defence is out of position and you're helpless as the opposition gets through on goal.... I conceded and scored so many goals online this way in Fifa 12. Other than that though I'm pretty happy with the game thus far

Yes! I fucking hate that shit. I normally just smash it out for a throw from goal kicks now. That's how bad that bug is.

Why would you do that? Smash it up field and if his defender loses the header you're in for a 1v1....
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 pm

And if I lose the header, he's through for a 1 on 1....
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 pm

scratch what about your midfield and defence? Do you give them a path to run through?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Well the fact that someone else is having this problem it isn't just me. I kick the ball they header it forward and my whole team just splits apart like Moses is bopping through.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Laughing I understand what Hitchy was saying as it's happened to me many times...but never going the other way as in your case.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

How do you import your own songs into FIFA?

NVM: Found it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Did the latest transfer update and Andre Wisdom has went missing from the Liverpool squad.scratch
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:38 pm

I know what Mal's saying. I usually kick the ball up to the winger with full power because that way usually they won't get down the centre even if they do win the header. I feel like they made it easier for the attacking team to win goal kick headers though with the push/pull system.

Played this for 2 1/2 hours last night roughly, and shit I swear the gameplay on this is at least 2 or 3 times faster than FIFA 13 was, even offline. I personally thought offline play was perfect on the demo, but it seemed they decided they were going to make everything go twice as fast. Seems like the ball, players, and everything else moves twice as fast. Had a funny first touch last night too, Sandro was standing still taking a slow pass that pretty much had stopped by the time it got to him. He wasn't moving at all when he touched the ball and it just went flying off him like 15 meters... FIFA - 1 Physics - 0.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 pm

kyro7 wrote:Just drew 2-2 with someone, they equalised in the 90th minute with their second shot on target. oh god why

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/136730204

Robin da gawd.
    He looks really good on this one. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:16 am

I'm finding this game pretty difficult to navigate, fuck knows what all of these new features are that I'll never use.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 am

Pico wrote:I'm finding this game pretty difficult to navigate, fuck knows what all of these new features are that I'll never use.

What exactly are you struggling to navigate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

Bushido wrote:
    Pico wrote:I'm finding this game pretty difficult to navigate, fuck knows what all of these new features are that I'll never use.

Took me an age to find clubs/how to edit VP after sifting through a load of crap. Clubs has definitely been put on the backburner facepalm

And now you can't use your VP outside of clubs to complete accomplishments facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 am

Pico wrote:And now you can't use your VP outside of clubs to complete accomplishments facepalm
    Much better imo.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 am

Pico wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

Took me an age to find clubs/how to edit VP after sifting through a load of crap. Clubs has definitely been put on the backburner facepalm

And now you can't use your VP outside of clubs to complete accomplishments facepalm

Yeah I always liked improving my VP in manager mode, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Just a heads up, when playing 'Drop in match' when you get accomplishments make sure to go to edit pro right after the game and change your boots, otherwise your accomplishments wont save.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:44 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Pico wrote:And now you can't use your VP outside of clubs to complete accomplishments facepalm
    Much better imo.

-_-

Bushido wrote:
    Pico wrote:

Yeah I always liked improving my VP in manager mode, killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Just a heads up, when playing 'Drop in match' when you get accomplishments make sure to go to edit pro right after the game and change your boots, otherwise your accomplishments wont save.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind. I've only tried to play a Drop-in match once but it crashed on me Laughing Fantastic start.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:46 am

That said, Career mode seems a lot better.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

Anyone know how to get the pre order bonus code then? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:32 am

I'm still undefeated in both seasons and ultimate team. Played 13 matches online and haven't lost a single one. Good run. FIFA 13 - Page 19 623131029
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:30 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I'm still undefeated in both seasons and ultimate team. Played 13 matches online and haven't lost a single one. Good run. FIFA 13 - Page 19 623131029

facepalm rofl
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 am

For anyone who has been playing offline a lot, have you adjusted sliders or is the computer easier this year? If you have adjusted sliders then could you please show me the slider set you're using?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content