Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jorlung
Dan
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mustangt125
JK
dena
Jord
Phadunkin Donuts
VivaRonaldoLAD
Andy
Bushido
15 posters

What type of player are you? (truthfully)

SBSP
    SBSP

What type of player are you? (truthfully) - Page 2 Empty Re: What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Post by SBSP Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 am

A lot like Arsenal. Passing around the end of the box with usually no end product. I contain a lot in defence, and I've gotten a couple of hate messages for that. shifty
    Anonymous

What type of player are you? (truthfully) - Page 2 Empty Re: What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 am

I wouldn't know. Ask someone who's played me. I'd like to think I play good football but that's probably my ego talking.

I've played a couple of you guys on here and some of you played pretty shitty football. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 am

i vary my game, exploit the gaps in the defense, if i see a through ball on of course i'll play it, if i see a good oppurtinity to work a cross in i will aswell. But largely i just pass round in the opposition half and normally try skill moves which lose me the ball (or a long shot)
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I like the possession game but when i become desperate I naturally revert to the quick counter attacks (1-2's, lobbed through-balls) because they work.

I don't like doing it but I have to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:25 am