Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jorlung
Dan
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mustangt125
JK
dena
Jord
Phadunkin Donuts
VivaRonaldoLAD
Andy
Bushido
15 posters

What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Bushido
    Bushido

What type of player are you? (truthfully) Empty What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

I've just been thinking about this, as most people on Fifa play horrible unimaginative hoofball, whereas I have and always will play a pure passing game, also I like to keep the ball in midfield and play it around the box waiting for the perfect pass.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

What type of player are you? (truthfully) Empty Re: What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Post by Andy Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 am

If FIFA 13 is actually a possession based game then I play like that, but if it isn't I abuse the fastest player on my team.
    Bushido
    Bushido

What type of player are you? (truthfully) Empty Re: What type of player are you? (truthfully)

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

Andy wrote:If FIFA 13 is actually a possession based game then I play like that, but if it isn't I abuse the fastest player on my team.

I think a lot of players will be lost without the pace of Ronaldo, Hulk ect. So you abuse the best thing, basically? Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:06 am

Passing and through balls, but if my opponent plays sweaty then so will I Very Happy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 am

Arsenal ball, like always.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 am

Drew wrote:Arsenal ball, like always.

not worthy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 am

And yes.. I get hate messages. "Just play the fucking game!" etc.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:31 am

Drew wrote:And yes.. I get hate messages. "Just play the fucking game!" etc.

That's one thing I never really get is hate messages.

Although; "You're boring, passing it in your defence... (He quit after 3 minutes)

I told him he didn't have a clue about Football.

"It's fifa... It's not the CL final or anything, no need to play like that. And I've only supported Tottenham for about 18 years so I guess I don't do I? (Incase you're a retard that was sarcasm)"

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 am

Passing football like the OP. Playing any other way is boring to me. Don't understand how people spend the whole game going to the corner flag to swing in crosses. BORING.

Never got any hate messages though.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 am

Agressive, straight to the point football. I can't defend but I can attack quite well so I get the ball to my forward players as quick as possible and then play on from there.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 am

Pace abuser, pressure defense (straight double teams yo), line as high as fuck. Short passes and lot's o' crossing.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 am

High pressure, fluid passing football. I'm pretty good at keeping a clean sheet, but I tend to mess up quite some chances till I finally score. I get plenty of chances in a game most of the time, though. Don't cross a lot, but with a tall player like Giroud on top, I do cross in some, just to try to be diverse. I hate people who keep using skill moves, I like my game to be realistic. I never bothered trying to learn all those tricks, I never use them anyway.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 am

JK wrote:High pressure, fluid passing football. I'm pretty good at keeping a clean sheet, but I tend to mess up quite some chances till I finally score. I get plenty of chances in a game most of the time, though. Don't cross a lot, but with a tall player like Giroud on top, I do cross in some, just to try to be diverse. I hate people who keep using skill moves, I like my game to be realistic. I never bothered trying to learn all those tricks, I never use them anyway.

I can do skill moves but until I'm 3-0 up I won't use them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

I use through balls more than I use regular passes shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 am

I do whatever it takes to win, I don't just sit there and pass about, or just use pace, I play to the situation.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 am

Pico wrote:I use through balls more than I use regular passes shifty

ABUSER!!!!

L1 passing faggot!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:06 am

Drew wrote:
    Pico wrote:I use through balls more than I use regular passes shifty

ABUSER!!!!

L1 passing faggot!!!!!!!!

Triangle shifty

It hardly ever works, I'm terrible at FIFA since the introduction of "tactical" defending.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 am

I know which is through balls.

L1 is when the passer passes it off then starts sprinting towards the goal, for the then, obvious through ball back to them.

I still play people who do L1 every single pass. I think it's L1 think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 am

Drew wrote:I know which is through balls.

L1 is when the passer passes it off then starts sprinting towards the goal, for the then, obvious through ball back to them.

Oh yeah, I thought you meant chipped through balls. I've actually forgotten which button that is sobbing R1 + triangle?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 am

Pico wrote:
    Drew wrote:I know which is through balls.

Oh yeah, I thought you meant chipped through balls. I've actually forgotten which button that is sobbing R1 + triangle?
    L1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 am

Doh.

I'm going to have to practice on the demo some more, aren't I? Cry
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

I almost always win the possession battle. I am a passer, though I still like to score from outside the box.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 am

I only really play manual vs manual, tend to dominate possession and chances but im not clinical enough, I press aggressively high up the pitch, so many bad manual players get wrecked by it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 am

Quick passing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 am

Quick build up, pass forward or sideways 95% of the time, only pass backwards when I can't find a good forward pass. Don't shoot unless I'm inside the box.
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:16 am

Depends who I'm playing against. If someone chooses Spurs, I know they're a cunt. So I just try to chop their players down.. Neutral
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 am

Generally I play a to the point passing style. I won't really pass it around my defenders a bunch I'll generally try to get the ball forward, and go back to my defense if necessary. That said I don't always play the same way, sometimes you just have to fight sweat with sweat.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 am

I play counter style football, let them have the ball and patiently wait until a chance arises.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 am

Score as many goals as possible, whatever the other play is shit at.

Can't defend crosses? I'll cross.

Can't defend properly? I'll play 1-2s and pace abuse

Play ultr-offensive? I'll counter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 am

crump wrote:Score as many goals as possible, whatever the other play is shit at.

Can't defend crosses? I'll cross.

Can't defend properly? I'll play 1-2s and pace abuse

Play ultr-offensive? I'll counter.

you can forget about that in FIFA 13.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:42 am