Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ayvee1
Cam
Uncle John from Jamaica
Trent
Muhkoo
coolhead33
Harrold
11 posters

Half Time Entertainment / Competition

Anonymous

Half Time Entertainment / Competition Empty Half Time Entertainment / Competition

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 pm

what does your club do for Half time entertainment? At west brom we always used to do crossbar challenge, but this season its this:

Half Time Entertainment / Competition Itotn

Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Half Time Entertainment / Competition Empty Re: Half Time Entertainment / Competition

Post by Harrold Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I wouldn't class it as entertainment but we do a raffle were you can win around £500/£700 and/or a signed shirt. That's it. rofl
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Half Time Entertainment / Competition Empty Re: Half Time Entertainment / Competition

Post by coolhead33 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Ours is the best.

We have 4 balls, one on the penalty spot, one on the D, one about 30 yards out and one on the halfway line. Starting from the penalty spot the 2 contestants have to score a goal with one kick of the ball without the ball touching the floor. The penalty spot would win you about £25 then you can either take it or gamble for more money. The halfway line is £2,500 I think but I've never seen anyone get that far.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Sing Three little birds by Bob Marley.

"Every little thing is gonna be alright"
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Crossbar Challenge and a 50/50 Draw. Pretty shit really, I want cheerleaders.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 am

Rangers Lottery, they draw 3 long numbers. First place = £5000. Second place = A signed shirt. Third Place = Match Day Hospitality. It's drawn by a different legend every week.

Last season, Audi did a competition at Ibrox, basically you had to hit it through the 'A' and if you did, you'd win an Audi.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Rangers Lottery, they draw 3 long numbers. First place = £5000. Second place = A signed shirt. Third Place = Match Day Hospitality. It's drawn by a different legend every week.

Last season, Audi did a competition at Ibrox, basically you had to hit it through the 'A' and if you did, you'd win an Audi.
    Guess they need that money now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am

Trent wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Rangers Lottery, they draw 3 long numbers. First place = £5000. Second place = A signed shirt. Third Place = Match Day Hospitality. It's drawn by a different legend every week.

What do you mean? We still do it.

Why would we need money anyway?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 am

Jela arguing with his alter-ego Half Time Entertainment / Competition 3925848005
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:46 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Trent wrote:

What do you mean? We still do it.

Why would we need money anyway?
    Oh, I do wonder why. It's a joke pal.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 am

Ed wrote:Jela arguing with his alter-ego Half Time Entertainment / Competition 3925848005
    You're being such a cunt to me now for no reason Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 am

There was actually 3 holes, in each 'O'.

Half Time Entertainment / Competition 4e5ce82cc5346

Half Time Entertainment / Competition 4e9c4ca7721e2

I always buy a drink at HT & it's just a few random fans each week doing it, so it isn't particularly exciting. Unless of course you were to get picked.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 am

coolhead33 wrote:Ours is the best.

We have 4 balls, one on the penalty spot, one on the D, one about 30 yards out and one on the halfway line. Starting from the penalty spot the 2 contestants have to score a goal with one kick of the ball without the ball touching the floor. The penalty spot would win you about £25 then you can either take it or gamble for more money. The halfway line is £2,500 I think but I've never seen anyone get that far.
    The SportingBet challenge? I swear Ben Fry picks the least capable looking guy he can see every single week, I've seen some horrible attempts. It's amazing how many people can miss the goal by miles from 6 yards.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:

The SportingBet challenge? I swear Ben Fry picks the least capable looking guy he can see every single week, I've seen some horrible attempts. It's amazing how many people can miss the goal by miles from 6 yards.

Does he just pick a random guy from the stands?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

Cam wrote:

Does he just pick a random guy from the stands?
    Yeah, people who want to do it jump about and wave and all that, picks 2 people usually, one from the Kop and one from the West.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:There was actually 3 holes, in each 'O'.

Half Time Entertainment / Competition 4e5ce82cc5346

Haha, I know the guy on the right.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 am

Yeah it makes it fun though. I'd like to see someone make the halfway line but I doubt Fry will pick such a person.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:41 am

We all go get our prawn sandwiches.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 am

We have some random cheerleaders and our players kicking footballs aiming for their heads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 am

Oh yeah, we have our own cheerleading squad as well, they were on Move Like Michael Jackson (Dance show on the BBC). They might have won it, can't remember. I remember watching them in the Semi's, were quite good.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

I am surprised that a few of these entertainment ideas actually seem rather interesting. I thought everyone lined up for sandwitches and pies during halftime in the UK.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Ed wrote:what does your club do for Half time entertainment? At west brom we always used to do crossbar challenge, but this season its this:

Half Time Entertainment / Competition Itotn

Those were the two most horrendous attempts Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 pm