Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ILCaesar
El Jefe
dena
bcfcben
Jord
coolhead33
Scouser_Dave
mac
Grenade
Scuba Steve
Tony Adams 6
chemicalrubber
Royal
Hitchy
Walcott
blackskar
Mario
Carlos Jenkinson
Childish Logic
Torresxvilla
Kuled
Ben
Barton
Danny
Cadbury
Jordi
Lux
Marvin
Pippo
SBSP
Uncle John from Jamaica
35 posters

Which team do you dislike the most?

Kuled

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which team do you dislike the most?

Post by Kuled Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 am

Walcott wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

Kuled wrote:My aunt's boyfriend keeps saying he is arogant because he chews gum...Neutral

Yup, he does it to show that he's the boss........ scratch meh
    Well my mum chews gum sometimes because her teeth hurt her alot..maybe thats the reason? :S
    *Waits for James to come back from football and make a joke of why Kuled mums teeth hurt.* Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 279869
    In b4 james comes back from football and makes a joke of why my mums teeth hurt shifty
    lol
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which team do you dislike the most?

Post by Barton Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 am

Luxz0rz wrote:My mum thinks Fergie is a wanker because he's always chewing gum Laughing

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 C_71_article_1087546_image_list_image_list_item_0_image

I've always thought Ferguson looks like a prick, with his red face and constant gum chewing. Laughing
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 am

Wow only 2 people hate Leeds.

Man U, Chelsea and Galatasaray I hate the most. Every other team is a one way rivalry really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 am

Bear wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Hate
    Algeria
    Zamalek
    Tunisia
    Lazio
    Italy

Dislike
    Real Madrid
    Manchester United
    Inter Milan
    Chelsea
    Ismaily
    Morocco
    England
    Juventus

Gosh u Egypts despise Algeria, why Tunisia?

Algeria is our mortal enemy. I don't think there is a bigger hatred between two countries that is football based. Algerians probably hate us more than we hate them though. Their government even denied Orascom Telecom, an Egyptian telecommunications company, to sell their Algerian unit to MTN, a South African company, after last year's WC & African Cup incidents.

As with Tunisia, there is a strong rivalry between Egypt and the rest of the North African nations. Tunisia is a specially strong one and just like Algeria, they probably hate us more than we do. However, the hatred between Egypt and Tunisia is more on a club level rather than on a national team level. In the past years, Egyptian clubs have been beating Tunisian clubs in the Champions League finals on several occasions. And this year, Esperance (Tunisian) fans ganged up on Egyptian security guards in the Cairo Int Stadium after Ahly scored a second goal and beat them until they were unconscious and almost died.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:10 am

Man United - they are everything I hate summed up in one tbh.
    Arsenal - Seem to think they are amazing because they play 'beautiful' football, same with Barcelona.
    Chelsea - don't really hate them, but I nothing them.
    Everton - bunch of bitters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 am

Dan wrote:Man United - they are everything I hate summed up in one tbh.

yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 am

kyro7 wrote:

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235
    Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Torres
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:17 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235 Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 644235

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Trophys
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Liverpool_1990_1213235c
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Which team do you dislike the most? - Page 4 Liverpool_1990_1213235c

rofl
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:22 am

This is getting juicy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 am

Jord wrote:This is getting juicy.

That's what she said.. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 am

Dan wrote:

After I raped your flatmates. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

Jord wrote:
    Dan wrote:

After I raped your flatmates. Neutral

Flatmates? I don't live at the Uni.. Razz
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 am

Villa - rivals
    Wolves - fans think they are the biggest team in the Midlands
    West Ham - Cockneys are hated by all Brummies, they think they rule the world
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:48 am

Are we doing countries as well? If so: Israel, Serbia, USA, Holland, Portugal. I feel an obligation to dislike England because I'm Scottish but for some reason I can't really bring myself to do it. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:Are we doing countries as well? If so: Israel, Serbia, USA, Holland, Portugal. I feel an obligation to dislike England because I'm Scottish but for some reason I can't really bring myself to do it. Neutral

I might hate Israel for political reasons, but I can't say I hate their national team really. I don't know anything about them or give a shit really.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 am

Mexico sick
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 am

Dena is such a troll.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 am

United and Everton mainly,
    Also dislike Chelsea, Arsenal and City.
    Personal dislikes are Portsmouth and Boro, along with most London clubs.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Bear wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Hate
    Algeria
    Zamalek
    Tunisia
    Lazio
    Italy

Dislike
    Real Madrid
    Manchester United
    Inter Milan
    Chelsea
    Ismaily
    Morocco
    England
    Juventus

Gosh u Egypts despise Algeria, why Tunisia?

Algeria is our mortal enemy. I don't think there is a bigger hatred between two countries that is football based. Algerians probably hate us more than we hate them though. Their government even denied Orascom Telecom, an Egyptian telecommunications company, to sell their Algerian unit to MTN, a South African company, after last year's WC & African Cup incidents.

As with Tunisia, there is a strong rivalry between Egypt and the rest of the North African nations. Tunisia is a specially strong one and just like Algeria, they probably hate us more than we do. However, the hatred between Egypt and Tunisia is more on a club level rather than on a national team level. In the past years, Egyptian clubs have been beating Tunisian clubs in the Champions League finals on several occasions. And this year, Esperance (Tunisian) fans ganged up on Egyptian security guards in the Cairo Int Stadium after Ahly scored a second goal and beat them until they were unconscious and almost died.

Oh now i get it
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:58 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:Are we doing countries as well? If so: Israel, Serbia, USA, Holland, Portugal. I feel an obligation to dislike England because I'm Scottish but for some reason I can't really bring myself to do it. Neutral

I might hate Israel for political reasons, but I can't say I hate their national team really. I don't know anything about them or give a shit really.
    I still want them to get thumped whenever they play though. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm

There's no real reason for us to hate each other Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

There's no real reason for us to hate each other Neutral
    As I said, I can't bring myself to do it. Neutral
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am

It's a tie between Real Madrid and Intermerda.
    Deacs

Post by Deacs Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:16 am

Mexico.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 pm

For sporting reasons, Real Madrid, and Manchester City.

For general reasons, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, and Tottenham.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 pm

AriseForLife wrote:For sporting reasons, Real Madrid, and Manchester City.

For general reasons, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, and Tottenham.
    Did you get these two mixed up?
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:For sporting reasons, Real Madrid, and Manchester City.

Did you get these two mixed up?

Nope.

I don't hate Tottenham for sporting reasons. I just generally don't like Tottenham. I like their ambition and how the club is run and how they have done things over the years. I mean I obviously don't like them since they are one of our rivals, but I can honestly say I do not hate Tottenham. The clubs I named I actually do hate them.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 am

I'll add France to mine because I don't like French people in general. My sister-in-law and her children are the only exceptions and they know that lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:20 am