Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
benqbiggis
RubyArmyCTFC
MickStupp
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Andy
Walcott
VivaRonaldoLAD
Kelloggg8
BMxJoga
LiamB_14
Cadbury
samiz
Bushido
arsenalap11
Demba Ba
Paulinho
The Zlatan
Roloman4
Keanoo
Ham.
SBSP
Ben 10
Ra's al Ghul
menalawyerguy
dena
Cam
Laurencio
Mason
Carlos Jenkinson
Forest
George
chiboygeorge
Jorlung
ShakerMatty
iSamuel
Juventino
Zzonked
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Mustangt125
Sean
Theo Filippo
Danny
Sigurdsson
Radford
ayvee1
Kuled
Jordi
Jord
Trent
crump
57 posters

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by Jord Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:53 am

Zzonked wrote:Seems like there's a lot of stress about this game.
    Then stop stressing Zzonked
    Anonymous

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 Empty Re: England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 |

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Mauro must of hurt them greatly.

I just want Liverpool players to play well. Rolling Eyes
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

2-0 Italy
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Mauro must have hurt them greatly.
    Fixed.

Italy 2-1 England.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:56 am

iSamuel wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Mauro must have hurt them greatly.
    Fixed.

Italy 2-1 England.
    I'm better than you therefore even when I'm wrong, I'm right.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    iSamuel wrote:
    Fixed.

Italy 2-1 England.
    I'm better than you therefore even when I'm wrong, I'm right.
    I'm afraid you're incorrect in both accounts, for I am superior to you & "must of" is incorrect English.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:03 am

Always in my shadow, cockroach.

-------------

But he also spoke an awful lot of common sense. He recognises the threat Pirlo might pose; his ability to dominate and control midfield.

Threat: Hodgson recognises the danger of Pirlo
    'I know Andrea quite well,' he said. 'I worked with him (at Inter Milan). We'll make certain the wide players don't get too wide and leave gaps to the side of our central midfield players, and one of the two front players will drop a bit deeper to avoid the two central ones being dragged forward.
    'When you're worried about their central midfielders, there is a danger yours might go too far forward and allow them to thread the balls around you. That's the thing we've got to avoid, so our front players will help us out. They did it against France and Sweden, with (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic, and with (Anatoliy) Tymoschuk against Ukraine. Pirlo is just one on a list of players who will occupy our attention.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2163392/Euro-2012-England-v-Italy--Roy-Hodgson-hoping-shackle-Andrea-Pirlo.html#ixzz1yYuryvfV

Pirlo actually being recognised as a threat by the English media and Hodgson... is this real?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 am

Pirlo was at Inter? shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am

He was sold to AC for like 20 million. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 am

How did I not know this Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 am

To be fair you wouldn't know unless you are either a massive Serie A follower or bum wikipedia pages, I did the latter when I was like 14-15. shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:52 am

Wonder if any former Bury players have ever played in Serie A. think
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am

Ibra.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:57 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Ibra.
    Oh yes that man, I remember watching him bang in 50 a season at this grand old club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 am

iSamuel wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:I'm better than you therefore even when I'm wrong, I'm right.
    I'm afraid you're incorrect in both accounts, for I am superior to you & "must of" is incorrect English.
    Is it not "on both counts?". think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:00 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    iSamuel wrote:
    Is it not "on both counts?". think
    Down for the count.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 pm

italy has proven for the last 100 years of its dominance over its pale, ghost-like skinned opponents, england.

i am impressed at how worked up some of these guys get when i post on here. my erection enlarges when i read them say such things. this is going to be a big feast, italy shall be triumphant. we cannot be stopped

england have never played against forwards of the class of cassano, di natale and the might of balotelli. they have not gone toe to toe with a midfield of supreme technical brilliance and mastermind of pirlo and his co minions. mr hodgson, an italian football tragic will try his best to imitate our brilliance but it will fail

just like in the war of 180 ad when the mighty roman forces invaded what is now known as britain, this is going to be a slaughter of epic proportions. england once again, will bow down to their masters and this will be another trophy to add to our extremely impressive collection rock on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 pm

I fear that you are right.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:06 pm

I predicted 1-1 Italy in pens.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

England 1-3 Italy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 pm

mauro=beast wrote:italy has proven for the last 100 years of its dominance over its pale, ghost-like skinned opponents, england.

i am impressed at how worked up some of these guys get when i post on here. my erection enlarges when i read them say such things. this is going to be a big feast, italy shall be triumphant. we cannot be stopped

england have never played against forwards of the class of cassano, di natale and the might of balotelli. they have not gone toe to toe with a midfield of supreme technical brilliance and mastermind of pirlo and his co minions. mr hodgson, an italian football tragic will try his best to imitate our brilliance but it will fail

just like in the war of 180 ad when the mighty roman forces invaded what is now known as britain, this is going to be a slaughter of epic proportions. england once again, will bow down to their masters and this will be another trophy to add to our extremely impressive collection rock on

not worthy Wonderful choice.

crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 am

We got the teams ready yet?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

Mauro is shitting his pants. He's so worked up that he has to write up an entire story to relieve himself of his worries. Keyboard in one hand, English dictionary in the other.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:01 am

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 _61093667_player-comparison-ger-pir

England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 Notbad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 am

mauro=beast wrote:italy has proven for the last 100 years of its dominance over its pale, ghost-like skinned opponents, england.

just like in the war of 180 ad when the mighty roman forces invaded what is now known as britain, this is going to be a slaughter of epic proportions. england once again, will bow down to their masters and this will be another trophy to add to our extremely impressive collection England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 59651
    Laughing, not sure Italy win will the competition, but pretty confident they'll beat England tomorrow with ease tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 am

Jord wrote:England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 _61093667_player-comparison-ger-pir
    Very impressive.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 am

Can't wait to see Pirlo fry Gerrard tomorrow and show how misleading those stats are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:22 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Can't wait to see Pirlo fry Gerrard tomorrow and show how misleading those stats are.
    Gerrerd is, has been and always will be a better passer than Pirlo.
    NotSrs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:23 am

Buffon

Bonucci - Barzagli - ?

Maggio - Pirlo - Motta/Nocerino - Marchisio - Giaccharini (sp?)

Cassano - Balotelli

How far am I off? Heard De Rossi's out due to suspension is that true?

I'm sure Balotelli will start simply because he'll know how to get round Lescott and Terry having had him on his arse at stamford bridge....

Or was it Ivanovic England vs Italy | 24th June | 7:45pm BBC1 | - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Can't wait to see Pirlo fry Gerrard tomorrow and show how misleading those stats are.
    Pirlo's an incredible player, I know he was world class in his younger days (28 years old etc), but do you think he's actually better now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 pm