Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Childish Logic
Trent
ayvee1
fluffy_kittens
Jord
George
Kuled
Forest
Gegilworld93
ResurrectionRooney
Jordi
Sean
GK01
17 posters

The-Playmaker Podcast [Apply Within]

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

The-Playmaker Podcast [Apply Within] - Page 2 Empty Re: The-Playmaker Podcast [Apply Within]

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 am

Jord wrote:I'll join. How does it work though? Skype?

Correct.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

The-Playmaker Podcast [Apply Within] - Page 2 Empty Re: The-Playmaker Podcast [Apply Within]

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:58 am

Kuled wrote:
    Forest wrote:Best advice I could give is for the people talking to have some sort of emotion in their voice, rather than speak in a constant, flat and miserable tone shifty
    Chipmunk voice editor could work hehe

Laughing

ViVaRooney wrote:its bad enough reading some of your guys posts, who the fuck wants to listen to you guys lol

rofl

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:58 am

I might be interested but dont have a computer of my own yet but once I'm back at college maybe
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:59 am

GK01 wrote:
    Jord wrote:I'll join. How does it work though? Skype?

Correct.
    Fantastico

Message me with the details if I'm accepted. I've always wanted to do a podcast but it seems it was full up with scousers at one point. I was not willing to talk to Moorzy about football.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 am

It was me Moorzy and Dean, the worst part is I still had the worst accent. Tbf though, Chris was quite good.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 am

Gatsby wrote:It was me Moorzy and Dean, the worst part is I still had the worst accent. Tbf though, Chris was quite good.
    Accents is what makes this fun. Would be good if we could get an American on here too. What about Rei? He's Jamaican right?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 am

I'm not sure my accent would be suitable for this Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:I might be interested but dont have a computer of my own yet but once I'm back at college maybe

Fair enough, I'll keep you in mind when we decide who we're going with.

Jord wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Correct.
    Fantastico

Message me with the details if I'm accepted. I've always wanted to do a podcast but it seems it was full up with scousers at one point. I was not willing to talk to Moorzy about football.

Will do Jord. Yeah trying to vary it more this time out.

Gatsby wrote:It was me Moorzy and Dean, the worst part is I still had the worst accent. Tbf though, Chris was quite good.

Hashem was good as well Laughing I remember one point with Dean him yelling out his window or something to tell someone to keep it down Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

Jord wrote:
    Accents is what makes this fun. Would be good if we could get an American on here too. What about Rei? He's Jamaican right?

Jamaican/American yes.

ayvee1 wrote:I'm not sure my accent would be suitable for this Laughing

Fuck now I'm interested in what you sound like -_-
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 am

This seems like a great idea, I have shit confidence so I won't be taking part but I will certainly listen to it.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 am

I remember Dean mid convo screaming at his wee cousin Laughing

I don't think I was there for Hashem
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 am

Trent wrote:This seems like a great idea, I have shit confidence so I won't be taking part but I will certainly listen to it.

Yeah we've tried this a few times before (If you go to the bottom of the index you should see the podcast archive), just really trying to get this to work this time out.

And fair enough, feel free to do some writing for the blog if you want though.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 am

Gatsby wrote:I remember Dean mid convo screaming at his wee cousin Laughing

I don't think I was there for Hashem

Were you in there when someone just left mid-conversation? And we were all like, is he gone? I think he's gone? Can we cut this out of the recording?

Good memories Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:20 am

So is there editing needed for these podcasts? For example are certain parts cut out?
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 am

Jord wrote:So is there editing needed for these podcasts? For example are certain parts cut out?

Either Chris or me will edit, although if you're able to edit that's good as well.

We try to keep most of the conversation regarding the topics in, it's just basically a large moderated conversation, if that makes sense.

On that note it's 4:30 in the morning here, and I need sleep. I'll respond to anything else when I wake up.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 am

I'm American btw
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:I'm American btw

Yeah fluffy I guessed that by your location saying "New Jersey, USA" Razz
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 am

I want to be on with fluff so I can challenge his bulshitt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 am

This would be fun for me but I have a girlish voice, a thickish accent and I'm not very knowledgeable about European football.

I'll give it a listen though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 am

Jord wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Correct.
    Fantastico

I thought you were on one of them before. Neutral
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:30 am

GK01 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:I'm American btw

Yeah fluffy I guessed that by your location saying "New Jersey, USA" Razz

well some people dont realize it lol

Logic wrote:I want to be on with fluff so I can challenge his bulshitt

YES yippee lets just have our own podcast

Also I thought of an idea, you should switch guests and every podcast have someone different from this forum to change things up a bit
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Fantastico

Nooooo Laughing

____

When is this starting by the way? I want to make sure I'm free if I partake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 am

Jord wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Nooooo Laughing

____

I've always thought you were that scouser Jord who was on the podcast, who the fuck is he? Neutral
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Nooooo Laughing

____

I've always thought you were that scouser Jord who was on the podcast, who the fuck is he? Neutral
    Jordo weren't it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:32 am

Too many Jord's on this forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 am

Sam, how do you record these?
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 am

Chris wrote:
    Jord wrote:Nooooo Laughing

____

Uh, that's Jordo. He was LFC Jordan or something before.

I'm the original Jord, Chris Laughing I was Jord before there was Jordo or Jordi. So just keep that in mind. I was also the only 'Jord' on the EA Forums. I'm also the best Jord and the self proclaimed best Liverpool fan on here.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 am

I'm interested in partaking. deal with it
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Anyone else interested? I'll start discussing with the others soon who will be the best fits and ideas for the podcast.
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 am

Hashem has agreed to be on it. Jord we'll have you on. That makes 4. I'll decide on a 5th with Jordi later, then I have an idea for a 6th guest each week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:29 am