Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Magellanic
    Magellanic

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by Magellanic Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 am

Will the new ratings be identical?
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Magellanic wrote:Will the new ratings be identical?
    I would guess so, but you cant be certain.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 Img_0218
    visor
    visor

Post by visor Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 pm

bearofhonor wrote:
    Magellanic wrote:Will the new ratings be identical?
    I would guess so, but you cant be certain.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 Img_0218

I got one too...

FX PhotoStudio Image
    visor
    visor

Post by visor Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm

I've been playing La Liga Elite, but got disappointed twice in the last week with a loss to Barca for the last game. Is Chelsea easier to beat? Here are the two teams I would start, which league would you guys play?

La Liga:
    FX PhotoStudio Image

Premier League:
    FX PhotoStudio Image
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Not bad, getting Rio Ferdinand.

I've got some useless players in some of my recent ultimate packs, Danny, Hazard (French league version), Lucio, Hamsik...
    waggen
    waggen

Post by waggen Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Got a lot of brazilians lately in my ultimates but in the last one I got Gerrard so now my english team looks like this...
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 81548adc
    Still not as good as my spanish but not far from!
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 am

Zzonked wrote:Not bad, getting Rio Ferdinand.

I've got some useless players in some of my recent ultimate packs, Danny, Hazard (French league version), Lucio, Hamsik...

I wish you can trade Hazard to me yippee
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Same here - pretty much all Ultimate players are useless for me now apart from a few which can improve my EPL Elite team - namely Vidic (89) and Cech (85) or Reina (84). The idea is to get the best team possible for EPL Elite and La Liga Elite. La Liga has already been done but need Vidic and Cech to do so for EPL Elite. There are also a few others I would like that are some of the highest rated (even though they have no use currently) - Ribery (88), Eto'o (88) and Ibrahimovic (88). Other than that there sadly isn't much for me to play for anymore so hoping they introduce the Elite Versions of Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 so I have the same challenge for those leagues (plus a World Allstars league / Champions League where only Ultimate players, but no country restrictions, are allowed would be nice) as I have just counted that I currently have 65 Ultimate players (plus 11 in my currently La Liga Elite team) that can't make my teams because wrong league / nationality / too low rating (minus EPL ones). I also have 70 Platinum players but keep selling the lower rated Platinum players (minus the old legends I like such as Henry, Del Piero, Riquelme etc) as they have no use and the money is useful for buying new equipment / tactics. If there isn't a new update very soon (ie. once transfer window completes in a few days) with updated transfers and / or rating adjustments + added features then I will most likely stop playing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 pm

What the fuck is going on here.
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

oli_100785 wrote:

Same here - pretty much all Ultimate players are useless for me now apart from a few which can improve my EPL Elite team - namely Vidic (89) and Cech (85) or Reina (84). The idea is to get the best team possible for EPL Elite and La Liga Elite. La Liga has already been done but need Vidic and Cech to do so for EPL Elite. There are also a few others I would like that are some of the highest rated (even though they have no use currently) - Ribery (88), Eto'o (88) and Ibrahimovic (88). Other than that there sadly isn't much for me to play for anymore so hoping they introduce the Elite Versions of Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 so I have the same challenge for those leagues (plus a World Allstars league / Champions League where only Ultimate players, but no country restrictions, are allowed would be nice) as I have just counted that I currently have 65 Ultimate players (plus 11 in my currently La Liga Elite team) that can't make my teams because wrong league / nationality / too low rating (minus EPL ones). I also have 70 Platinum players but keep selling the lower rated Platinum players (minus the old legends I like such as Henry, Del Piero, Riquelme etc) as they have no use and the money is useful for buying new equipment / tactics. If there isn't a new update very soon (ie. once transfer window completes in a few days) with updated transfers and / or rating adjustments + added features then I will most likely stop playing.

If they update the iphone version just like the facebook one, I will stop playing too. It simply mean you need to start from the beginning again. Perhaps may be save up a large amount of game money now so if they really update that way, you can buy heaps transfer at the start which help a lot.
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:31 am

icelemontea1020 wrote:
    oli_100785 wrote:

If they update the iphone version just like the facebook one, I will stop playing too. It simply mean you need to start from the beginning again. Perhaps may be save up a large amount of game money now so if they really update that way, you can buy heaps transfer at the start which help a lot.

They wouldn't make an update like that. Its way easier to get good players in the fb version. We can expect a player ratings update and possibly new leagues. I would imagine almost everyone quitting if they restarted everyone's team.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 am

bearofhonor wrote:
    icelemontea1020 wrote:

They wouldn't make an update like that. Its way easier to get good players in the fb version. We can expect a player ratings update and possibly new leagues. I would imagine almost everyone quitting if they restarted everyone's team.

Absolutely agree - everyone would quit if they did that. I haven't played the Facebook version at any point so not really in a position to compare but I would want a full refund on all the money I have spent on the game if they 'reset' it but as bearofhonor has said I can't see that they would do that. It's more that it gets boring if they don't introduce updates (player ratings / transfers) and new leagues / new features like playing other people or doing trades etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

I got Ronaldo.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 7889099208_6b562b5514_c

aaaaand another trash ultimate player. Only posted because it's funny that I managed to get a real life CB partnership in a single pack.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

Novi wrote:I got Ronaldo.

I am admiring. (unless you mean fat Ronaldo)
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 am

Zzonked wrote:

Is he even in this?
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 am

Danny wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Is he even in this?

A couple comments above, he didnt even know what this thread was about. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Got a platinum pack in Elite La Liga, and got Balotelli. Very Happy Still no ultimates though.
    wizia
    wizia

Post by wizia Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

SBSP wrote:Got a platinum pack in Elite La Liga, and got Balotelli. Very Happy Still no ultimates though.

What is his rating?
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Supports : Newcastle United

Post by MangoChutney Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Wow, my last two Ultimate transfers have been Vidic 89 then Fabregas 88, so this morning I was prepared for a crap transfer to be fair, but behold.... the winker!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 3920004554

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 Img0438
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Supports : Newcastle United

Post by MangoChutney Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Zzonked wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 7889099208_6b562b5514_c

aaaaand another trash ultimate player. Only posted because it's funny that I managed to get a real life CB partnership in a single pack.

I like the fact it gave you THREE CB's, cheers for that! nothing like mixing it up. Suspect
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

MangoChutney wrote:

I like the fact it gave you THREE CB's, cheers for that! nothing like mixing it up. Suspect
    You ain't gonna complain about Subotic and Hummels though. Apart from the fact they play in Germany.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:25 pm

wizia wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Got a platinum pack in Elite La Liga, and got Balotelli. Very Happy Still no ultimates though.

What is his rating?

81 I think, I had him but sold him early on.

MangoChutney wrote:Wow, my last two Ultimate transfers have been Vidic 89 then Fabregas 88, so this morning I was prepared for a crap transfer to be fair, but behold.... the winker!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 3920004554

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 Img0438

Nice, Ronaldo is one of the players I'm really looking out for now.

Danny wrote:
    MangoChutney wrote:

You ain't gonna complain about Subotic and Hummels though. Apart from the fact they play in Germany.

That alone means they are totally worthless to me. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 pm

I wish my team was that good.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:39 am

It would be good if you could donate players, because I could give away some I don't need to people starting out.

I think my friends list is full because it's not let me accept any new ones for a few weeks. I have like 57 pending requests sitting there. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 am

Fuuuu, just drew my first game in about 10 seasons and it was about 6 from the end of the season.
    wizia
    wizia

Post by wizia Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 am

Just won 40/40 BPL Elite. I was hoping for a decent ultimate but guess what.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 7901994182_22bd1d18b9_b

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 31 7901994604_b76d35b13a_b
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Bought a platinum pack, best player was Charlie Adam. rofl

Thankfully he improves my Premier League team, but come on.
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 am

39/40 so far. Hopefully the transfer is good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 am

Zzonked wrote:

Nah, I don't I just wanted one of the others to reply. I just think they should venture into the rest of the forum, ah well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 pm