Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Magellanic
    Magellanic

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by Magellanic Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 am

Danny wrote:Think they were only on during the Euros.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks a lot and sorry if it was a dumb question.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Got my 10th Spanish player in the daily bonus, but only Izaguirre in the chance for ultimate. Then in my gold pack for getting >99pts in the PL, I got completely useless crap. Neutral
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Supports : Newcastle United

Post by MangoChutney Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi everyone! I've been looking at this forum and thought I'd join in.

I've got the iphone/pod version and am ashamed to say I've actually bought premium credits, because I've spent quite a long time on it and made no progress Mad I'm level 33 just coming up to completing all the superstars matches but I am not even close to an english or spanish Elite team! I've got an unlimited goalkeeper charge and have bought match credits and transfers, the only good thing I've got is Messi at 94Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 644235

I was just wondering how many objectives are there to complete? Actually I see someone already stated "finish the superstars" but thats the board of directors so whats about the others?

I'm on: Supporters-electric

Coach-points of power

Trainer-all stars
    deon7924
    deon7924

Post by deon7924 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am

MangoChutney wrote:Hi everyone! I've been looking at this forum and thought I'd join in.

I've got the iphone/pod version and am ashamed to say I've actually bought premium credits, because I've spent quite a long time on it and made no progress Mad I'm level 33 just coming up to completing all the superstars matches but I am not even close to an english or spanish Elite team! I've got an unlimited goalkeeper charge and have bought match credits and transfers, the only good thing I've got is Messi at 94Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 644235

I was just wondering how many objectives are there to complete? Actually I see someone already stated "finish the superstars" but thats the board of directors so whats about the others?

I'm on: Supporters-electric

Coach-points of power

Trainer-all stars

Completing the superstar league does not means you had completed all the objectives. Just follow what is prompt under the objects. I can't really remember how many are there but since you have complete the superstar league, you could had completed half of them.

There's noting to be ashame of if you are willing to spend $$$ on preium credits. Just make sure you spend them wisely. Ultimate counter attack or pressure will be better choice in the future for the long run.
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am

I agree but those cost BIG$$$$ and goal keeper charge was reasonable and thought in the long run will save me gold as opposed to keep buying tactics.

Just hoping to top championship for "points of power" objective then on to the English or Spanish League for some better rewards! neeeeed those English & Spanish players - Torres would kill two in one. Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 2156770003
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 am

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Fifasuperstarteam

Just a quick snap of my team, This won all the superstar leagues and is at the moment 22wins out of 22 in the championship. Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 9905
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 am

I'm on electric, all stars, and superstars league as well. For the other one, I'm on get 110 points in the Premier League. I'm guessing there are objectives for getting a perfect season in that and then for playing in the elite league.
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:21 am

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Img_0212
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Img_0214
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 am

Those are two terrific packs. Laughing 3 BPL players and 3 La Liga players.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:41 am

bearofhonor wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Img_0212
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Img_0214
    You bastard.

shifty
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 am

Lol
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 pm

I hate it when I accidentally tap premium cash instead of coins. facepalm
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Just bought my 15th and 16th platinum pack. got pirlo and stankovic, both good players from Serie A.

Haha, 16 packs still no sign of ultimate and EPL/BBVA players. It is my feign confused
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi guys I have been following this forum for some time because it seems to be one of the few active forums which exist for this game. I also have the iPhone version and have been playing for probably a month or so. For some reason I couldn't register an account but I emailed the admins and now I have made an account and can post for the first time. Thanks for all the information you have all shared so far.

I am currently level 37 and have completed all objectives. This has included completing 26 Superstars League seasons and winning all of the other leagues apart from La Liga Elite as I don't even have 1 Spanish forward so can't make a team for it yet. If only I could be so lucky and get Messi from a Platinum transfer like the guy above lol! It is actually quite surprising as have opened loads of transfers and similar to some others here I have very rarely received an Ultimate player from a Platinum transfer (probably had like 10-20 of these now).

I have a pretty good team for the English Premier League Elite and have twice won all 40 matches to get 2 ultimate transfers so it can be done but definitely requires a high rating and top equipment and the best tactics to do so as have missed out many times by a few points too. Would suggest it is best to spend your coins on Pro Equipment (+5) or at least get some Improved equipment (+3) for the easier games (ie. first 5 matches vs West Brom / Wigan / Wolves etc) and then switch to your top equipment and tactics for the better teams (ie. 5 matches starting with Liverpool and ending with Chelsea). Elite equipment (+4) is also really good value and think Pressure and Counter attack make it easier to win.

My current English Premier League Elite team is:

GK: Tim Howard (81)

DEF: John Terry (86), Bacary Sagna (83), Per Metersacker (82)

MID: Samir Nasri (86), Ashley Young (85), Michael Essien (84), Aaron Lennon (82)

ATT: Gervinho (84), Adam Johnson (82), Theo Walcott (82)

That is 5 Ultimate Players and 6 Platinum plus I have about another 10 Platinum EPL players on the bench.

I also have a load of other good Ultimate players that can't play in the EPL Elite or La Liga Elite (annoyingly!) such as Arjen Robben (90), Julio Cesar (85), Steve Mandanda (84), Walter Samuel (85), Lisandro Lopez (84), Ezequiel Lavezzi (85) and Alexandre Pato (85).

In terms of a La Liga Elite team I currently have the following lined up:

GK: Luis Dominguez (77)

DEF: Gerard Pique (88), Carles Puyol (86), Pepe (85), Marcelo (81), Adil Rami (81)

MID: Cristiano Ronaldo (92), Angel Di Maria (84), Borja Valero (81), Sergio Valente (76)

ATT: No players!!!

That would be 5 Ultimate players, 3 Platinum players and 2 Gold players so far (I don't think anyone less than Platinum is good enough for the Elite leagues). Quite unbelievable given my squad that I don't even have 1 La Liga or Spanish attacker really!! Would love to have any of Messi, Villa or Torres so just need to keep trying to win the English Premier League Elite for Ultimate transfers (or 2 x Platinum transfers if I drop points) and hope to get that player soon.

I have spent a little money on the game to get a few of the players earlier on but not a great deal as most have been won. Wish I had taken advantage of a few more of the Euros player offers but was new to the game at that time so assumed these offers would run constantly but haven't seen one since. I don't really have too much left to do I guess but would like to get Messi and win the La Liga Elite and ideally get unlimited counter attack tactics but it is just a little too expensive I think! Also find the game a little bizarre sometimes when I can beat Chelsea 12-0 and then draw or lose to the likes of Wigan / West Brom / Fulham / Norwich etc! Have found that the +2 team rating and best equipment and tactics really helps though and when I got 40/40 wins I did it 2 seasons running and then the next season dropped only 5 points so 118/120 wins isn't too bad I guess!

I wish they would do more offers for premium cash / player transfers / half price unlimited tactics etc and also introduce at least a few more leagues such as Serie A, Serie A Elite and even a World Allstars League where all players can be used would be great as I was delighted to get players like Robben, Cesar and Lavezzi but actually can't use any of them now as not much point to play any leagues other than the Elite as that is the only way to get Ultimate players (other than getting lucky with Platinum transfers but that doesn't seem to be working!!).

Anyway just wanted to share my thoughts and team etc. Wondering if there is any correlation between the league you win and the players you get? ie. you can only get Rooney from winning EPL Elite or Messi from La Liga Elite etc or if it is just completely random (obviously it is random when you buy Ultimate / Ultimate Pro / All Stars Transfers). Let's hope I get that Spanish or La Liga striker soon (plus a few extra Platinum midfielders) so I can do the La Liga Elite soon Smile I also think it would be a great idea to be able to add friends for friendly matches (would be cool to be able to do bets on who would win with coins / platinum cash / players to make it exciting) and be able to trade players for other players or cash etc. Finally I think they should add an achievements area where you can see things such as total number of wins / games played / win ratio / total trophies / best records / top goalscorers etc as this would help to keep the game going. Imagine having a league amongst your friends or people you talk with on Forums etc - would all be good fun!!!! Or even seasonal tournaments like a Euros or a Champions League or Cups etc. Maybe I should contact EA with my ideas!?

PS. Annoying how often this game crashes - seems to be a common trait with EA Games as I also have Monopoly Hotels and since the last update about 1 - 2 weeks ago I have been unable to access the game anymore. Also one other rather annoying thing about EA is they seem to put too much emphasis on spending real money to get far in their games which is a little frustrating as it is almost impossible to get premium cash in this game (I think even if I never spent a single premium cash on anything it would only be possible to save up about 400 for 1 Ultimate transfer and maybe not even that much - haven't kept track of total premium cash up for grabs from objectives / level up etc!).

Would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on my comments / team and other ways they could improve / develop the game further. Also curious if there is any 'superior' formations (ie. the higher the level to unlock the more effective it is) or if it is just solely based on the player ratings and doing whatever gives you the highest overall rating (as I suspect) as I did seem to notice myself playing better when I went to 3-4-3 (unlocked later) instead of 4-4-2 (available at the start) even though my team rating was the same / similar?
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

Hey welcome to the forum. With your current elite bpl team, you should be able to win the ultimate transfer quite easily. As for the ultimate players you get from each league, I found it was completely random from the players I got. Btw, how much irl money did u spend in total?
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 am

SBSP wrote:I'm on electric, all stars, and superstars league as well. For the other one, I'm on get 110 points in the Premier League. I'm guessing there are objectives for getting a perfect season in that and then for playing in the elite league.

you must be ahead of me on the premier league one, I only need 90 points at the moment! I completed the superstars and you do get quite alot of match credits and some premium coins too, so worth doing if your near to it anyway.Very Happy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 am

I finished season 22 and then moved onto the PL. My team isn't that good - only 6 platinum and 5 gold in my starting XI. EPL gives more coins per game than the SS league, so I'm going to try to get at least one platinum transfer from there.
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 am

Is it worth getting the 2 85+ Brazilian players for 500 premium deal? Should I buy it?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:02 pm

SBSP wrote:I finished season 22 and then moved onto the PL. My team isn't that good - only 6 platinum and 5 gold in my starting XI. EPL gives more coins per game than the SS league, so I'm going to try to get at least one platinum transfer from there.
    Might as well finish the superstars league tbh. Laughing

That's what I'll do while I wait it out for more Premier League/La Liga players.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 pm

I want to at least get Electric.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 pm

bearofhonor wrote:Hey welcome to the forum. With your current elite bpl team, you should be able to win the ultimate transfer quite easily. As for the ultimate players you get from each league, I found it was completely random from the players I got. Btw, how much irl money did u spend in total?

Thanks for the welcome bearofhonor Smile I'm currently trying to win another Ultimate transfer from Elite Premier League with 26/26 so far but it's so easy to just get 1 or 2 draws and then miss out and takes a while to get the 40 credits total that you need to play each season through. One thing I have noticed though is that it definitely makes a difference to wait the 5 minutes between each game for training to always be at 100 as even if you are much better team rating than your opponent (ie. 88 vs 71) and they have training at like 75 versus your 98 you can still slip up so I always just make sure I am at training 100 for every game now.

In terms of total spend on the game I think just over 60 GBP as I did 2 x 700 premium cash (13.99 each) and 1 x 1750 premium cash (34.99) and used it on transfers plus match credits to unlock more rewards (transfers) and objectives for $ and premium cash / extra match credits. I guess it's quite a lot to spend but as per my previous post it is really hard to actually get enough premium cash from the game to buy Ultimate transfers or better but without a few top players I would say it is almost impossible to win the Elite Premier League / Elite La Liga with 40/40 wins.

Quite funny that the day I posted about wishing there were more transfer offers available they put a new great offer on Brazilian players!! Smile Does anyone know how many Brazilian players are above 85 rating? I would guess not that many actually as I think Ronaldinho and Neymar are both 84 (not 100% sure). Amusingly I already have 2 Brazilian players at 85 (Pato and Julio Cesar) so I guess I can't get them again - which should mean I get Dani Alves and Kaka? I am assuming both are rated 85+ but just wondering if there might be other players I have forgotten that could be 85+? Possibly Lucio? Also does anyone know whether Kaka is an attacker or midfielder in this? If he is an attacker then I will probably do the offer as that would complete my La Liga Elite team (and Dani Alves can also play in that team too) so is probably worth it for me!
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Myteamj

5 more games to go in the EPL I'm at 34/35.Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 1371890812 Chelsea beat me 2-3, but still hoping for a platinum pack though. hardest games to play but have got counter attack and full equipment com'on
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Just got Tevez in an ultimate pack, not bad, he can go in my PL team when it's done.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Is counter attack much better than pressure? And do different tactics work better against different teams? For example I have heard pressure works well vs Barcelona...

Also if anyone has a chance to let me know about the Brazilian players question I had above that would be great (as transfer offers don't last very long)! Haven't seen many teams with Kaka in so not sure on his rating or position (hope he is a striker!!!) and same with Dani Alves too actually. Tried to Google it but can't find a rating or position anywhere! There should definitely be more information available on the game.

Zzonked good job on getting Tevez - what rating is he?

PS. I always get jealous when I see someone has Messi in their team Smile
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Transferv

Oh my god what a load of toot!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 73365 and yes Chelsea beat me TWICE 2-3!!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 817687 but not a bad season for my first only two defeats.Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 876268
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I have a suggestion:

Let's create a player database with ratings, nationality, current league And future league.

For example, I have Kalou on my elite league but he is alteady playing in France. In a future update I will have a problem.

Who is willing to help me in the database?
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 pm

This is a bit of a random post but I was wondering what would happen in this scenario. Let's say there are 4 Brazilian players of 85+ rating in total - which I believe are Pato (85), Julio Cesar (85), Kaka (?) and Dani Alves (?). As I mentioned before I already have Pato and Julio Cesar but let's say I won 2 Ultimate transfers from playing the EPL Elite and got both Kaka and Dani Alves in these packs then I would have all 4 Brazilian players over 85 (I know it is possible there are others that may be over 85 like Lucio but let's say I have him too).

If I then try to do the transfer offer of 2 Brazilian players 85+ for 500 premium cash what would happen? Would it reject the offer because I already have them all and refund my premium cash or would it just take the 500 premium cash and then the game crash or give me non-Brazilians or Brazilians under 85 rating (like Ronaldinho and Neymar both 84 for example)? It is definitely impossible to get 2 of the same player right (assuming you haven't previously sold them of course)? ie. 2 x Pato?

Like I said it's a random thought but was just curious. I guess people could have had the same problem with that offer when there was 2 x Spanish players 85+ but there are so many more high rated Spanish players that it is unlikely to be a problem. How many Spanish Ultimate players are there? I have Pique (88) and Puyol (86) but then there must be at least 7 or 8 more? I'm guessing Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Villa, Torres, Casillas, Valdes, Sergio Ramos?, Xabi Alonso?, Pedro? Basically their whole team lol Very Happy
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 pm

the game makes no sense!!!! exactly the same team, tactics & equipment that just won me a platinum with only two defeats & it decides I can't beat WBA how stupid???OMG
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 pm

MangoChutney wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 Transferv

Oh my god what a load of toot!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 73365 and yes Chelsea beat me TWICE 2-3!!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 817687 but not a bad season for my first only two defeats.Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 17 876268

Lol unlucky but yeh 38/40 wins is still pretty good and at least you got a Platinum transfer out of it Smile Shame none of the players can play in the Elite leagues though Sad
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

oli_100785 wrote:Is counter attack much better than pressure? And do different tactics work better against different teams? For example I have heard pressure works well vs Barcelona...

Also if anyone has a chance to let me know about the Brazilian players question I had above that would be great (as transfer offers don't last very long)! Haven't seen many teams with Kaka in so not sure on his rating or position (hope he is a striker!!!) and same with Dani Alves too actually. Tried to Google it but can't find a rating or position anywhere! There should definitely be more information available on the game.

Zzonked good job on getting Tevez - what rating is he?

PS. I always get jealous when I see someone has Messi in their team Smile

Kaka is a MF sorry and he's 85 Rating.Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:02 pm