Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Supports : Newcastle United

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Lampard 87 for my EPL Elite!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 644235 Kaka 85 and Messi 94 for my BBVA Elite!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 158228 Now we're getting there!
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 pm

SBSP wrote:I want to at least get Electric.
    Wut's this electric crap you keep going on about? What a Face
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Danny wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I want to at least get Electric.
    Wut's this electric crap you keep going on about? What a Face

It's the objective to get 1500000 gold from playing matches.Very Happy
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 pm

pcmarcos wrote:I have a suggestion:

Let's create a player database with ratings, nationality, current league And future league.

For example, I have Kalou on my elite league but he is alteady playing in France. In a future update I will have a problem.

Who is willing to help me in the database?

Marcos this sounds like a good idea mate! I would suggest the best way to do it is using MS Excel with a 'table' with headings at the top (eg. Name / Position / Player Level eg. Ultimate / Player Rating / League to start with and then other options you could add in later like 'Can play EPL Elite' or 'Can play La Liga Elite' or 'Future League') so that you can filter on whatever suits your search (eg. Strikers or Rating or League etc). I would also say it is probably only worth doing it for Platinum and above players as there are too many players at Gold and below and they have less relevance because are always going to get replaced by better players in anyones team eventually.

How often do they update players on this game? As I mentioned previously I have only been playing it for 1-2 months so not sure how long it has been out in total and how long it took them to add in the Elite leagues / update player clubs / leagues. Also do they tend to do updates to player ratings or just current team / league? Would be nice if all the non-EPL / English and non-La Liga / Spanish Ultimate players actually had some purpose beyond bench warming as I can't use Robben (90) and he is my 2nd highest rated player after Ronaldo (92)!
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 am

oli_100785 wrote:Is counter attack much better than pressure? And do different tactics work better against different teams? For example I have heard pressure works well vs Barcelona...

Also if anyone has a chance to let me know about the Brazilian players question I had above that would be great (as transfer offers don't last very long)! Haven't seen many teams with Kaka in so not sure on his rating or position (hope he is a striker!!!) and same with Dani Alves too actually. Tried to Google it but can't find a rating or position anywhere! There should definitely be more information available on the game.

Zzonked good job on getting Tevez - what rating is he?

PS. I always get jealous when I see someone has Messi in their team Smile

He's 88 overall, which is possibly in the top 3 possible for Premiership players. I think Rooney is better and maybe van Persie, but that's it (probably).

Let's create a player database with ratings, nationality, current league And future league.

For example, I have Kalou on my elite league but he is alteady playing in France. In a future update I will have a problem.

I could tell you all the players I have that need an update if you like. Smile

oli_100785 wrote:This is a bit of a random post but I was wondering what would happen in this scenario. Let's say there are 4 Brazilian players of 85+ rating in total - which I believe are Pato (85), Julio Cesar (85), Kaka (?) and Dani Alves (?). As I mentioned before I already have Pato and Julio Cesar but let's say I won 2 Ultimate transfers from playing the EPL Elite and got both Kaka and Dani Alves in these packs then I would have all 4 Brazilian players over 85 (I know it is possible there are others that may be over 85 like Lucio but let's say I have him too).

If I then try to do the transfer offer of 2 Brazilian players 85+ for 500 premium cash what would happen? Would it reject the offer because I already have them all and refund my premium cash or would it just take the 500 premium cash and then the game crash or give me non-Brazilians or Brazilians under 85 rating (like Ronaldinho and Neymar both 84 for example)? It is definitely impossible to get 2 of the same player right (assuming you haven't previously sold them of course)? ie. 2 x Pato?

Like I said it's a random thought but was just curious. I guess people could have had the same problem with that offer when there was 2 x Spanish players 85+ but there are so many more high rated Spanish players that it is unlikely to be a problem. How many Spanish Ultimate players are there? I have Pique (88) and Puyol (86) but then there must be at least 7 or 8 more? I'm guessing Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Villa, Torres, Casillas, Valdes, Sergio Ramos?, Xabi Alonso?, Pedro? Basically their whole team lol Very Happy

That's a good question, I would be interested to see what happens too.
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am

oh just fantastic 23 matches in unbeaten and then Wolves decide to win 2-3 with a rating of 76 to my 88????Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 464118
    deon7924
    deon7924

Post by deon7924 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:08 am

MangoChutney wrote:
    oli_100785 wrote:Is counter attack much better than pressure? And do different tactics work better against different teams? For example I have heard pressure works well vs Barcelona...

Also if anyone has a chance to let me know about the Brazilian players question I had above that would be great (as transfer offers don't last very long)! Haven't seen many teams with Kaka in so not sure on his rating or position (hope he is a striker!!!) and same with Dani Alves too actually. Tried to Google it but can't find a rating or position anywhere! There should definitely be more information available on the game.

Zzonked good job on getting Tevez - what rating is he?

PS. I always get jealous when I see someone has Messi in their team Smile

Kaka is a MF sorry and he's 85 Rating.Smile

Dani Alves is a defender with rating : 86

If you have not completed the last season of the superstars league, u can find out who the common ultimate players by doing a scout before each game, cause most of the squad in the final season 26 are ultimate players.
    deon7924
    deon7924

Post by deon7924 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 am

oli_100785 wrote:

Marcos this sounds like a good idea mate! I would suggest the best way to do it is using MS Excel with a 'table' with headings at the top (eg. Name / Position / Player Level eg. Ultimate / Player Rating / League to start with and then other options you could add in later like 'Can play EPL Elite' or 'Can play La Liga Elite' or 'Future League') so that you can filter on whatever suits your search (eg. Strikers or Rating or League etc). I would also say it is probably only worth doing it for Platinum and above players as there are too many players at Gold and below and they have less relevance because are always going to get replaced by better players in anyones team eventually.

How often do they update players on this game? As I mentioned previously I have only been playing it for 1-2 months so not sure how long it has been out in total and how long it took them to add in the Elite leagues / update player clubs / leagues. Also do they tend to do updates to player ratings or just current team / league? Would be nice if all the non-EPL / English and non-La Liga / Spanish Ultimate players actually had some purpose beyond bench warming as I can't use Robben (90) and he is my 2nd highest rated player after Ronaldo (92)!

I have being playing this game since the 1st launch, more than 1 year ago. Guess wat? So far ONLY 2 UPDATE!!!!! 1st us to include the Spanish & elite leagues. 2nd update is completely useless, update game language but can find the changes at all. I guess it might need the phone to change its language settings.
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 am

oli_100785 wrote:
    bearofhonor wrote:Hey welcome to the forum. With your current elite bpl team, you should be able to win the ultimate transfer quite easily. As for the ultimate players you get from each league, I found it was completely random from the players I got. Btw, how much irl money did u spend in total?

Thanks for the welcome bearofhonor Smile I'm currently trying to win another Ultimate transfer from Elite Premier League with 26/26 so far but it's so easy to just get 1 or 2 draws and then miss out and takes a while to get the 40 credits total that you need to play each season through. One thing I have noticed though is that it definitely makes a difference to wait the 5 minutes between each game for training to always be at 100 as even if you are much better team rating than your opponent (ie. 88 vs 71) and they have training at like 75 versus your 98 you can still slip up so I always just make sure I am at training 100 for every game now.

In terms of total spend on the game I think just over 60 GBP as I did 2 x 700 premium cash (13.99 each) and 1 x 1750 premium cash (34.99) and used it on transfers plus match credits to unlock more rewards (transfers) and objectives for $ and premium cash / extra match credits. I guess it's quite a lot to spend but as per my previous post it is really hard to actually get enough premium cash from the game to buy Ultimate transfers or better but without a few top players I would say it is almost impossible to win the Elite Premier League / Elite La Liga with 40/40 wins.

Quite funny that the day I posted about wishing there were more transfer offers available they put a new great offer on Brazilian players!! Smile Does anyone know how many Brazilian players are above 85 rating? I would guess not that many actually as I think Ronaldinho and Neymar are both 84 (not 100% sure). Amusingly I already have 2 Brazilian players at 85 (Pato and Julio Cesar) so I guess I can't get them again - which should mean I get Dani Alves and Kaka? I am assuming both are rated 85+ but just wondering if there might be other players I have forgotten that could be 85+? Possibly Lucio? Also does anyone know whether Kaka is an attacker or midfielder in this? If he is an attacker then I will probably do the offer as that would complete my La Liga Elite team (and Dani Alves can also play in that team too) so is probably worth it for me!

To answer your questions, Kaka is a 85 rated midfielder. Pato, Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Kaka, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves are all the 85+ brazilians. I apologize if I missed any. If you already have all them and attempt to purchase the offer, the game will give you an error saying there are no more players in the database, you wont lose your premium cash.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 Img_0215
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 am

Code:

He's 88 overall, which is possibly in the top 3 possible for Premiership players. I think Rooney is better and maybe van Persie, but that's it (probably).

Van Persy has 86 Wink.

I don't find the 2 brazilian players very interesting. I only have the Elite PL team complete... and I can't find any brazilian player 85+ that plays in England. Only in Spain (and I only have half a team) or Italy (but not yet available an Elite League).

I already have Ribery and Mascherano "on the bench"... don't need 2 more Sad

I could tell you all the players I have that need an update if you like. Smile

That would be nice. I currently have my players all in excel with:

Position/ Name/ Country/ Level/Rating/Club/Current League/Future Club/Future League/Elite England/ Elite Spain

Can u send your information by email?

I have being playing this game since the 1st launch, more than 1 year ago. Guess wat? So far ONLY 2 UPDATE!!!!! 1st us to include the Spanish & elite leagues. 2nd update is completely useless, update game language but can find the changes at all. I guess it might need the phone to change its language settings.

I'm aware of that but there has to be an update in a month or two. There's no sense playing a game with an old database, where new players don't appear, retired players still available, ratings not updated and players playing for the previous team...

Why don't we all send emails to EA asking when an update can be expected? Do you know how to contact them?
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 am

Has you can see, I can't "quote" like you do... LOL

How do you do that?!
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:49 am

MangoChutney wrote:Lampard 87 for my EPL Elite!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 644235 Kaka 85 and Messi 94 for my BBVA Elite!Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 158228 Now we're getting there!

Lol nice one. Quite funny how they decide some of the rating for this game though. Lampard is decent but I think that 87 is too high. I know Kaka has been injured last few seasons and not as good as he was at AC Milan but he is surely better than 85?! Still easily good enough for my team though Smile

How did you get those guys? You bought Ultimate or Ultimate Pro transfer? Some pretty nice acquisitions for you Very Happy

Has anyone every bought an All Stars Transfer? I haven't but was curious if you are likely to get 'better' (ie. higher rated) Ultimate players if you did that rather than buying 2 x Ultimate Pro transfers as otherwise it seems better to buy 2 x Ultimate Pro transfers and get an extra 4 Platinum players and additional equipment / tactics aswell?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:42 am

Does anyone on here have Ronaldo? I've seen a few (including me) with Messi, but none with Ronaldo yet.
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 am

Zzonked wrote:Does anyone on here have Ronaldo? I've seen a few (including me) with Messi, but none with Ronaldo yet.

Bearofhonor does, he posts his team on page 13.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 am

Need to win my last 10 games to get 110 points. Beat all six big teams for the first time but lost to Norwich and Wolves and drew with Wigan and Bolton. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 am

Drew with Villa. Sad Hoping for 2 gold packs now.
    jedisniper
    jedisniper

Post by jedisniper Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Wow, finally find a forum discussing about this game. I started playing this game 3 months ago. now level 36 with 10 80+players in my lineup.

So upset that I hv bought 7~8 platinum transfers and got no Ultimate Player!!! And the best one is Barrios 83. And I got the other platinum players like Podolski 83 and Kagawa 82 are all from gold transfers, funny rite? I guess there is about 1/5 chances to get a 80+ player in a gold transfer. By selling some gold players, Actually you only need 23K+ to buy 5 gold transfers. And you can get many euquipments and tactics then one platinum transfer? But when you really need some ultimate player to boost your team. Try to win 114pts in PL, It is better then save up coins as match credit comes only 18~20 per day only.

To save coins, I have bought the unlimited goal keeper charge and equip my team with +2 accessories only, that mean I need 450/5 *11 = 990 coins per match, normally equals to the coins I earn each match. by playing PL with 35~37 matchs, I rest the league and usally get 30K bonus. And also got 35K from the bonus every 5 games. That mean you need two days to get 30+35 = 65K and you may need 6 days to save up 225K to buy a platinum transfer. It is really a long time and have even no luck to get one Ultimate player. Really depressing.

I already spend some real money buying the unlimited goalkeeper charge and two platinum transfers (buy 1 get 2 last time) with 2x260 premium cash. If there are two 85+ UK or 85+ Spanish players with 500 premium cash. I will conider to buy it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:08 pm

I think if you have a good enough team, you should buy more +4 and +5 equipment and go for higher prizes in the PL. It's more expensive, but you get the packs for free.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Speaking of which, I got 2 gold packs. Got a better keeper and 2 EPL players, but no platinums. I still need a Spanish midfielder, an English goalie and an English defender or midfielder to get a team for the elite leagues.
    Kanzen
    Kanzen

Post by Kanzen Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:05 pm

the promotion for brazilian players is not really that good since only 2-3 of them play in elite spanish league and none in elite epl.

Messi-93
    Ronaldo-92
    Rooney-90
    Vidic-89
    Fabregas-88
    Ribery-88

I think these are the highest rated players. Correct me if im wrong but most ultimate players between 84-87.
    I just hope we can get new update before the new major season starts.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Zzonked wrote:Does anyone on here have Ronaldo? I've seen a few (including me) with Messi, but none with Ronaldo yet.

Hey Zzonked - I have Ronaldo but not Messi Smile

Wish I could get Messi or another premium Ultimate striker from Spain / La Liga so I can win the La Liga Elite. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I never got either so far in the acquisition of like 200 players lol. I actually managed to get one yesterday (Manuel Fernandez) but he is only 78 and so even with 7 other ultimates in that team I only won the first few games 1-0 then lost 1-0 to someone rubbish and reset. I think it was because strikers are massively important and I had to play 5-4-1 but with such a weak striker that doesn't work!

I got another Ultimate transfer from winning 40/40 in EPL Elite and got Drogba so was pretty happy with that as had 2 Platinum strikers (Johnson and Walcott) in my team until now.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my other posts by the way Smile
    wizia
    wizia

Post by wizia Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi there, another fifa player here.

I've been playing for some months now, completed all the objectives and won the elite leagues.

I have only 6 ultimate players and over 70 platinum ones.

I don't think the Brazil offer is worth it. If you get Dani Alves and Kaka then yeah but otherwise you are fucked with elite players that can't play in the Premier/BBVA leagues.

Hopefully Serie A and Bundesliga are added in september.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Kanzen wrote:the promotion for brazilian players is not really that good since only 2-3 of them play in elite spanish league and none in elite epl.

Messi-93
    Ronaldo-92
    Rooney-90
    Vidic-89
    Fabregas-88
    Ribery-88

I think these are the highest rated players. Correct me if im wrong but most ultimate players between 84-87.

Hi Kanzen I guess you are mostly right but there is also a few others I have (or don't have!) including Robben (90) and Pique (88). I don't have Messi, Rooney, Vidic, Fabregas or Ribery! I think zzonked said that Tevez is 88 too. Not sure if there are any other 88+ players though? I was wondering what the highest rated keeper is? I have Julio Cesar (85) but I'm sure there are a few higher - haven't seen many teams with Casillas, Cech or Buffon so not sure what their ratings are but I guess better than 85. If anyone has them or knows then please share! I think Valdes is also 85. I also have Mandanda (84) but sadly can't use him or Cesar in the Elite leagues so have to play Howard (81) in the EPL. My last 40/40 Ultimate transfer last night gave me Drogba and Kameni so really lucky as they both improve my elite teams: Adam Johnson (Platinum / 82) --> Didier Drogba (Ultimate / 86) for EPL and Luis Domiguez (Gold / 77) --> Carlos Kameni (Platinum / 82) for La Liga. Now I really want Messi as I only have 1 really weak La Liga / Spanish striker (Manuel Fernandez Gold / 78) !!!

Was thinking of uploading some screenshots of my teams but not sure what the best / easiest way to do this (I have an iPhone 4)? Obviously I know how to but wondering if there is a quicker way? Would be so much better if you could send the pics on your phone wirelessly using your network as standard!
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

wizia wrote:Hi there, another fifa player here.

I've been playing for some months now, completed all the objectives and won the elite leagues.

I have only 6 ultimate players and over 70 platinum ones.

I don't think the Brazil offer is worth it. If you get Dani Alves and Kaka then yeah but otherwise you are fucked with elite players that can't play in the Premier/BBVA leagues.

Hopefully Serie A and Bundesliga are added in september.

Hey wizia - who are your Ultimate players? They definitely need to add Serie A and Bundesliga (and Elite Leagues for each). They should also do others like a Champions League Elite or something where you can use any Ultimate players from any league as after the Superstars later seasons there is no way to use your best team anymore apart from weaker awards from standard EPL but then the best you can is Platinum transfer so as many people have said already there is a very low ratio of Platinum transfers giving you Ultimate players. Therefore I pretty much just play EPL Elite because have won maybe 5 or 6 Ultimate players from there now Very Happy

I did the Brazil transfer by the way because I already had Julio Cesar (85) and Pato (85) so thought I had good chances to get Dani Alves (86) and Kaka (85) and got both so massively improved my La Liga team now!! Nice bit of luck there Smile

It would also be great if they introduced custom transfers / trades between players so we could add all the people from the forum etc and trade players / premium cash / tactics / equipment etc with each other. When I was searching for a decent forum for Fifa Superstars I came across a few different versions of the game which I didn't know existed at that stage, including Facebook. I haven't installed or played it but I understand you could play other people and add friends in that from a few posts I noticed. Not sure if you could trade anything on Facebook either? Don't suppose anyone has both versions of the game (ie. iPhone and Facebook) and has any idea whether your account is the same? ie. If I used my Origin account on Facebook I would still have all the players I do on my iPhone? I guess not but that would have been a smart thing to do. Would be even better again if they then allowed you to play versus each other and agree 'betting' terms!! Imagine playing a game against someone with your best player on the line lol. ie. Messi vs Ronaldo 'pink slips' winner takes all match haha. Not saying most people would want to do that but you could gamble something like 50+ premium cash or some of your other players / equipment / tactics. Would add another dimension to the game and keep people playing for longer I think.

Would also probably like to see a player rating / team update to the game but then I would lose Drogba my best EPL striker Crying or Very sad Some players definitely need to have higher (and some lower) ratings in my opinion but I guess everyone has their views on that! I think Van Persie is underrated at 86!! Should be 89 or 90 I think. Also Joe Hart is Platinum / 82 I think? What a joke! He is at least 85+! There are more but don't want to ramble on too long I think my post has been long enough Very Happy
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Kanzen wrote:the promotion for brazilian players is not really that good since only 2-3 of them play in elite spanish league and none in elite epl.

Messi-93
    Ronaldo-92
    Rooney-90
    Vidic-89
    Fabregas-88
    Ribery-88

If you wanna see more high rate player you can scout the team in EPL or SS.
    As I remember messi is 94, iniesta 91, xavi 92, casillas 89, pique 88, villa 88 Basketball
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Post by icelemontea1020 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Just open my 21th platinum, still no ultimate or useful player for EPL/BBVA.
    Its just killing me, lost my motivation on this game okay

My only EPL forward is Adam Johnson 82 and a 77 gold player which I dont even know who he is.

All my platinum player is from series A. =.= Please update for me EA sport. lol

33lv with not full EPL/BBVA elite team, no ultimate player. so suck red card
    wizia
    wizia

Post by wizia Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey, I have played Fifa on Facebook and it's mostly the same but still different. You can't use your iphone version players though.

My ultimate players are:

ST
    - Ibrahimov (88)
    - Benzema (85)
    - Robinho (84)

MD
    - Fabregas (88)

DF
    - Kompany (84)
    - Chiellini (84)

That's it Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 18 1371890812

I'd make one of a hell Seria A team

Robinho (84) - Ibra (88) - Miccoli (82)
    De Rossi (83) - Zanetti (82) - Montolivo (81) - Motta (81)
    Chiellini (84) - Gonçalves (81) - Balzaretti (80)
    Marchetti (79)

Bench
    ST: Vucinic (81), Jovetic (81), Gilardino (81), Klose (81), Matri (81), Del Piero (80), Quagliarella (80)
    MD: Mauricio Isla (80), Gatusso (78), Muntari (78)
    DF: Benatia (80), Ranocchia (80), Taiwo (79), Abate (78)
    GK: Boruc (78)
    wizia
    wizia

Post by wizia Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Btw, I got Rivaldo yesterday. He's only 75 tho. I didn't know he was still playing lol
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Post by icelemontea1020 Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

My all star team right now.

Gamerio 83 Pazzini 83 Miccoli 82

Stankovic 80 Vidal 83 Pirlo 83 Montolivo 81 (all series A midfield Laughing )

R.Albiol 81 Subotic 82 D.Luiz 82

Vorm 79
    steamboat
    steamboat

Post by steamboat Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Messi 94
    Ronaldo 92
    Xavi 92
    Iniesta 91
    Robben 90
    Rooney 90
    Casillas 89
    Vidic 89

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm