Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
TheRangersFan
Cam
Keanoo
Cameron.
ConorCelticFC
Andy
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Lux
Theo Filippo
Forest
Kuled
The Zlatan
SBSP
Rafael Benitez
Jordan Henderchip
George
Ben 10
Jordi
jeb4eva
Harrold
24 posters

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Poll

Who will win?

[ 5 ]
    Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Bar_left63%Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Bar_left37%Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Anonymous

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

For fuck sake Blackpool, C'Mon ...
    Anonymous

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:24 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Alan wrote:You actually take it all serious.Laughing And how can you workout over the tinternet, what someone is really like, Ive told you before about the grammar i dont give a fuck if its all perfect, and if i wanted to make sure it was i could. But this is how sad you are, and do you think your perfect grammar is going to save your club for going bust.

What a life you have, maybe try getting yourself out and about, as you are young and should try getting some fresh air or is this the only place you can try and make yourself look good. And im afraid to say most people think you are just a lying little coakroach, and ive got to say lying about going to football games and things is so pathetic.

Listen Alan, you think that you claiming to know that I don't go to the football bothers me? Laughing

You're so pathetic, I know that I go. And that's all that matters. Smile

I've posted my season tickets with a bit of paper over it a few times, therefore everybody knows I've got one, which is good enough for me. Smile

You're pathetic, what kind of 50 year old comes on a football forum? Laughing Laughing

You come out with the same shit every time, highland shetland league lmao lmao lmao dusny evin go tae eh gamez!!!!1111 one one one

There's evidently something wrong with you, so please ... don't ever speak to me again. You creep me out, the only person on the forum over like 21 is rather scary. What do you like doing on here? Find a 'OFISHAL KING KENNEH FORUM ONLY' please, there you can bum him as much as you like. As I've said already, you creep me out. If you respond/speak to me again, I'll be forced to take the matter further. forummotion being my first port of call. Goodbye.

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | - Page 3 70955
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun May 20, 2012 1:24 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Alan wrote:You actually take it all serious.Laughing And how can you workout over the tinternet, what someone is really like, Ive told you before about the grammar i dont give a fuck if its all perfect, and if i wanted to make sure it was i could. But this is how sad you are, and do you think your perfect grammar is going to save your club for going bust.

What a life you have, maybe try getting yourself out and about, as you are young and should try getting some fresh air or is this the only place you can try and make yourself look good. And im afraid to say most people think you are just a lying little coakroach, and ive got to say lying about going to football games and things is so pathetic.

Listen Alan, you think that you claiming to know that I don't go to the football bothers me? Laughing

I've posted my season tickets with a bit of paper over it a few times, therefore everybody knows I've got one, which is good enough for me. Smile

You're pathetic, what kind of 50 year old comes on a football forum? Laughing Laughing

You come out with the same shit every time, highland shetland league lmao lmao lmao dusny evin go tae eh gamez!!!!1111 one one one

There's evidently something wrong with you, so please ... don't ever speak to me again. You creep me out, the only person on the forum over like 21 is rather scary. What do you like doing on here? Find a 'OFISHAL KING KENNEH FORUM ONLY' please, there you can bum him as much as you like. As I've said already, you creep me out. If you respond/speak to me again, I'll be forced to take the matter further. forummotion being my first port of call. Goodbye.

Is Alan 50?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Is Alan 50?

That's the whole fucking point, the hell is he doing on a football forum of teenagers at that age? Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun May 20, 2012 1:26 am

He's like 37.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun May 20, 2012 1:26 am

Is he on a wheelchair as well or something?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:Is he on a wheelchair as well or something?

No?
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun May 20, 2012 1:28 am

I'm sure he is? Or I saw him in one on a photo anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:30 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:I'm sure he is? Or I saw him in one on a photo anyway.

He's posted pics of himself walking around with Liverpool tops on before.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:I'm sure he is? Or I saw him in one on a photo anyway.

He's posted pics of himself walking around with Liverpool tops on before.

Being a Scouser is a debilitating social stigma, but it's not quite the same thing as a wheelchair. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

For fuck sake Blackpool, WAKEN UP!!!!!!!!11111111111
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

FUCK!
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Damn Sad
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Aww mang!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Mr Cole
    Andy

Post by Andy Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Carlton Cole!! Sad
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Strong Finish
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun May 20, 2012 1:36 am

Fuck off Cole.

Antifootball.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

Absolutely no desire in this Blackpool team. Neutral

Woeful side compared to the last time they were here, no DJ Campbell, Charlie Adam, Taylor-Fletcher etc. Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 am

Still better than Rangers Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:49 am

Ben 10 wrote:Still better than Rangers Laughing

Dat trolling den keed.

Not one PNE players could get into either Rangers or Blackpool's first team squad, including the bench. laugh Alee

Fucking having West Ham in the league next year, anti-football cunts facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Anyone got a link for this?
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

INCEY!!!!
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

OH YES
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

YES!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 am

GET IT UP YE YA SMELLY CUNTS AHAHAHHAA
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun May 20, 2012 2:05 am

YASSSS!
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Sun May 20, 2012 2:05 am

Get in!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:04 am