Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
TheRangersFan
Cam
Keanoo
Cameron.
ConorCelticFC
Andy
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Lux
Theo Filippo
Forest
Kuled
The Zlatan
SBSP
Rafael Benitez
Jordan Henderchip
George
Ben 10
Jordi
jeb4eva
Harrold
24 posters

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Poll

Who will win?

[ 5 ]
    Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Bar_left63%Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Bar_left37%Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Anonymous

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Empty Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am

Ian Holloway's Tangerine Army OOH OOH!!! eek2

It's tomorrow btw (Saturday).
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Empty Re: Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Post by Harrold Sat May 19, 2012 10:33 am

C'mon Ollie!
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | Empty Re: Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 |

Post by jeb4eva Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 am

C'mon Blackpool!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 am

To get everyone pumped up for it! Razz

Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 am

Bussin for Blackpool.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sat May 19, 2012 10:37 am

Fuck off Blackpool.

But knowing them they'll win. Phillips and Ince will cream themselves on a pitch like Wembley.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Sat May 19, 2012 10:38 am

Good luck to Blackpool.
    The Premier League has missed them!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 am

It's Holloway that I want back. Laughing

+ To see Ince/Phillips in the PL.

They'll be fucking minted if they go up, but I reckon they'll need to spend a bit to stay up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 am

Go on West Ham
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:47 am

Bogdan wrote:Go on West Ham

Bricking it in case Blackpool annihilate you again? LMAO!!!!
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat May 19, 2012 11:45 am

I like Blackpool, would be nice to have another club in the EPL that isn't from London
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 am

Hope Ince scores and Blackpool goes up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Good luck to Blackpool and Mr Holloway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Ian Holloway is an absolute cockroach, he represents everything despicable about the modern Englishman: arrogant, uneducated, and an impulsive rodent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Speaking of cockroaches What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Alan wrote:Speaking of cockroaches What a Face
    You are not a cockroach, Alan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:Speaking of cockroaches What a Face
    You are not a cockroach, Alan.
    But he is, Michael Fucking Owen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Alan wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You are not a cockroach, Alan.
    But he is, Michael Fucking Owen.
    Liverpool Football Club's greatest player, yet also a cockroach?

That really says something about Captain Fantastic, Al.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:But he is, Michael Fucking Owen.
    Liverpool Football Club's greatest player, yet also a cockroach?

That really says something about Captain Fantastic, Al.
    He Michael Owen was not Liverpool's greatest player, and Captain Fantastic was a great player for Liverpool. What team do you actually support?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Alan wrote:He Michael Owen was not Liverpool's greatest player
    That is your opinion, and I cannot agree with this statement.
    Alan wrote:Captain Fantastic was a great player for Liverpool.
    "Was" is a very important word in that sentence. However, "great" is stretching it a bit. He was a fantastic thug and scored some spectacular goals, though.
    Alan wrote:What team do you actually support?
    Liverpool, Alan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:He Michael Owen was not Liverpool's greatest player
    That is your opinion, and I cannot agree with this statement.
    Alan wrote:Captain Fantastic was a great player for Liverpool.
    "Was" is a very important word in that sentence. However, "great" is stretching it a bit. He was a fantastic thug and scored some spectacular goals, though.
    Alan wrote:What team do you actually support?
    Liverpool, Alan.

You really know fuck all about Liverpool fc then, and do you and the EA trolls report back to EA.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Alan wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:That is your opinion, and I cannot agree with this statement.
    Liverpool, Alan.

You really know fuck all about Liverpool fc then, and do you and the EA trolls report back to EA.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 214775
    I have not visited EA for weeks, Alan, so no, "the EA trolls" and I do not report back very often anymore.

And to claim that I know "[expletive] all" about Liverpool Football Club is a very hurtful statement from a comrade, YNWA all the same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:

I have not visited EA for weeks, Alan, so no, "the EA trolls" and I do not report back very often anymore.

And to claim that I know "[expletive] all" about Liverpool Football Club is a very hurtful statement from a comrade, YNWA all the same.
    Dont use that YNWA to me.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 950455 As i dont use it myself on here, and i dont really think you will ever really know what it really means.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I think E Scott was a great Liverpool player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Alan wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I have not visited EA for weeks, Alan, so no, "the EA trolls" and I do not report back very often anymore.

Dont use that YNWA to me.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 950455 As i dont use it myself on here, and i dont really think you will ever really know what it really means.
    It means "You'll never walk alone." It is in reference to a song that is sung commonly at Anfield, and is also said to be somewhat of an anthem for Merseyside as a whole.

Really Alan, my knowledge of Liverpool Football Club is not extensive. However, one thing that I do know for sure is that the club enjoys success; and I feel that usurping Steven Gerrard is a step to restore that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 19, 2012 2:06 pm

West Ham probably deserve it because of their points total, but I want Blackpool to win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm

SBSP wrote:West Ham probably deserve it because of their points total, but I want Blackpool to win.

West Ham don't deserve it at all, tried to buy the league title ... and failed.

They can rot in the Championship and lose even more money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:Dont use that YNWA to me.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 950455 As i dont use it myself on here, and i dont really think you will ever really know what it really means.
    It means "You'll never walk alone." It is in reference to a song that is sung commonly at Anfield, and is also said to be somewhat of an anthem for Merseyside as a whole.

Really Alan, my knowledge of Liverpool Football Club is not extensive. However, one thing that I do know for sure is that the club enjoys success; and I feel that usurping Steven Gerrard is a step to restore that.

Why what has Steven Gerrard did that is so wrong, other than getting injured and not playing as much at the top of his game. But then again after carring this club for so long it was going to take its toll.Blackpool vs West Ham | Play-Off Final | K.O.3:00PM | SS1 | 1371890812
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    SBSP wrote:West Ham probably deserve it because of their points total, but I want Blackpool to win.

What like Rangers never bought the SPL back in the late 80,s and beyond. At least they wont be doing that again anytime soon.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat May 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Alan wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

What like Rangers never bought the SPL back in the late 80,s and beyond. At least they wont be doing that again anytime soon.
    not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:33 am