Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Juventino
dena
Mason
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
jeb4eva
VivaRonaldoLAD
Cameron.
Ra's al Ghul
Bye_Ya
Bushido
Forest
Walcott
Andy
Jord
GK01
Ham.
SBSP
Jordi
Ben 10
Danny
ConorCelticFC
Rafael Benitez
Theo Filippo
Marvin
Keanoo
Schnix
Trig
Carlos Jenkinson
ShakerMatty
easley91
Mvan
The Bat-Man
Laurencio
Uncle John from Jamaica
Harrold
George
Jorlung
Phadunkin Donuts
crump
luke.
fluffy_kittens
Lux
Gegilworld93
Sean
menalawyerguy
Hitchy
Jordan Henderchip
iSamuel
Cam
Zzonked
Moose
Steadman
Kuled
57 posters

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final

Post by Lux Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Team Spurs cheers

Ironic that they of all people are cheering on the Germans shifty
    Anonymous

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

Laurencio wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

you honestly think abromovich will care who got him the CL? lmao you realize he is the one who made Matteo the caretaker manager..

You're missing the point. There's a wonderful poetic symmetry to it all.

nah there isnt

if Matteo was managing Bayern... sure
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat May 19, 2012 12:38 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

You're missing the point. There's a wonderful poetic symmetry to it all.

nah there isnt

if Matteo was managing Bayern... sure

No.. that would have to be José Mourinho or Andres Villas Boas, or a number of other managers Mr.Abromovich has sacked snatched the trophy from Chelsea.

Di Matteo is the assistant of the assistant of the man brought in specifically to win the trophy. He was never intended as anything more than a placeholder/caretaker. He could now be the one to bring him the trophy. The assistant of the assistant of José Mourinho. An unlikely candidate at the face of it, and someone far down the pecking order, would be the one to bring the trophy to Chelsea.

That is indeed wonderful poetic symmetry.
    Mvan
    Mvan

Supports : Arsenal, Newcastle Jets

Post by Mvan Sat May 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 20622672
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm

The blonde beauty is ready.

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 Tumblr_m48yynOsv41qe3obto1_500
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sat May 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 56020710

COME ON MUNICH!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Cringe.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat May 19, 2012 8:39 pm

WEEEe it's Champions League Final day! Run
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 pm

The nerves are unbearable for both fans, I hate the feeling Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

easley91 wrote:Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 56020710

COME ON MUNICH!

i approve this message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:51 pm

don't really care about this match, but I guess I'd rather like to see Bayern win...
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Kuled wrote:The nerves are unbearable for both fans, I hate the feeling Mad

I love it, because it means we can win something Neutral

Which is sad because I don't feel it now Sad
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 pm

The nerves are unbearable for us as well!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Never thought I'd root for Chelsea like this Laughing pray

Would kill two birds with one stone, Bayern losing the final at home and Spurs not getting CL.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Still think it's stupid that we won't go into the CL next year because Chelsea win it. Should change those rules, we earned 4th place and earned our place in the CL play-offs.

Anyway, come on Robben and Ribery and co.! Can see Chelsea winning though. Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 1371890812
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Want Bayern to win. But I think it's Chelsea's year.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7765336/
    Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Don't know whether to go out with my mates to watch this, either way I'll make a fool of myself if im in public Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

It would be better if you were with your mates, if you win, but if you lose I think you'd rather you were at home. shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun May 20, 2012 12:18 am

Come on Bayern!

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 20, 2012 12:43 am

Hate both teams but Chelsea winning it would be a crime against football, so hopefully Bayern win it
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun May 20, 2012 1:11 am

Working from 5-8 so will probably miss the start Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 am

I don't know who to support. I want Chelsea to win because of the spurs thing but I dont want them to win because they are our rivals, and I want Bayern to win because of my German roots...
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

Want Chelsea to win.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:I don't know who to support. I want Chelsea to win because of the spurs thing but I dont want them to win because they are our rivals, and I want Bayern to win because of my German roots...
    So wrong, every German that isn't Bayern fan hates them, especially since your German team is Köln.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:I don't know who to support. I want Chelsea to win because of the spurs thing but I dont want them to win because they are our rivals, and I want Bayern to win because of my German roots...
    So wrong, every German that isn't Bayern fan hates them, especially since your German team is Köln.

Shut up, Nazi.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sun May 20, 2012 2:51 am

off topic but i just played 3 rds of PES in champions league mode. i took out terry/ivanovic/badstuber/alaba/etc from the lineups

played chelsea vs bayern, won 1-0
    played bayern vs chelsea, got red carded, lost 0-1
    re-played bayern vs chelsea, drew 1-1 after 120min, lost 8-7 on pens

does that mean chelsea will win today? lol

Last edited by Schnix on Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 am

I don't care who wins.

May the best team.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 am

Kuled wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Would rather Chelsea won, but don't hate Bayern so them winning isn't too bad. Plus it would be like we got knocked out by the winners (and shitty Napoli).
    Hey, that's my team you're talking about!!

which one? lolol

luke. wrote:I'm supposed to be in work during the game, but I'm not going in Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 3925848005

i'm watching at work with sound on, like a boss

fluffy_kittens wrote:I will be in vacation in California for my
    cousins wedding and the wedding is the same day as the CL final. Bayern Munich V Chelsea | Champions League Final - Page 3 1371890812 How come the one time the CL final concerns Tottenham I cannot watch?

i'm going to california for my best mate's wedding on the date of the euro 2012 final =[
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 3:27 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:

I know but my uncle supports Bayern. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm