Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Kuled
Jeff
Muhkoo
Phadunkin Donuts
Schnix
Lux
Grenade
Gegilworld93
Start.
Bye_Ya
Carlos Jenkinson
15 posters

Could Bayern win the champions league?

Poll

[ 19 ]
    Could Bayern win the champions league? Bar_left68%Could Bayern win the champions league? Bar_right [68%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Could Bayern win the champions league? Bar_left32%Could Bayern win the champions league? Bar_right [32%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Could Bayern win the champions league? Empty Could Bayern win the champions league?

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 am

Realistically...
    Anonymous

Could Bayern win the champions league? Empty Re: Could Bayern win the champions league?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 am

Yes.

It's a good thing you made that clarification in the OP. My response was going to be completely different.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Could Bayern win the champions league? Empty Re: Could Bayern win the champions league?

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:47 am

Technically, yes. I don't think they will though.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 am

Any team in it is in it to win it, Don't see why not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 am

They could if they're healthy and in form.

Their weakest point is their defense and they're going to have their hands full in the semi-final and final.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 am

They could but I doubt it, Marseille will surely do better than Basel with their defensive central midfield and great attack, will be rooting for them.
    Final is in the Allianz Arena so the players will be extra motivated but they're worse than Barca and Real and Milan as well.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 am

No because football is won on paper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 am

I see no reason why they couldn't.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 am

APOEL could win
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am

any team "could" win it, even marseille/apoel/benfica. but if your question is "will" they win it, then no, i don't think bayern will win the CL this year
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 am

OP *tips hat*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 am

BladeGunner wrote:Yes.

It's a good thing you made that clarification in the OP. My response was going to be completely different.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 am

no

simple as
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 am

Realistically... Could Bayern win the champions league? 58503
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 am

Yes.

Bad games are realistic. Injuries are realistic. Yellow/Red cards that prevent playing time is realistic. Wonder goals are realistic [see Robben].

There's no reason why there isn't a realistic shot of them winning.

Bayern is not a shit club.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 am

Yes, they have a great front 4 and one of the best fullbacks in the world.

I was surprised that they made the final 2 years ago but when that can happen it can certainly happen this year as well.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 am

I think they could get to the final but not win it Barca will win it.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

All of the opponents players could spontaneously combust....
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:09 am

Can't see it happening.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 am

If Barca or Real dont win it, Bayern will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:03 am

i hope so

i still remember riberys performances against them in 08-09. bayern have much better team now at least when u break down the team into individuals and i can just seeing him and robben (if he gets into the team) to cause problems for anyteam. but madrid is madrid and barcelona is barcelona so it will be difficult

but i think they are better equipped to doing it than anyone else except maybe milan but i think milan are a good counter to barcelona and bayern good for madrid
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 am

Obviously not. They are not from England, Spain, or Italy, so they are not allowed to win the competition, as per UEFA's rules.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm

No ..
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Lux wrote:All of the opponents players could spontaneously combust....

Should've been a poll option, tbh. Could Bayern win the champions league? 499859
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes.They are more than capable of beating Madrid over 2 legs and in teh Final when they are the Home Team with it being a CL Final anything is possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Bayern have been too inconsistent for my liking. Anything can happen in football, but I would be really surprised if Bayern end up winning the CL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:29 pm