Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
The_Quilo
SBSP
Harrold
Ra's al Ghul
Demoz
Jordan Henderchip
jeb4eva
Childish Logic
The Bat-Man
Grenade
Jordi
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
Cam
George
Start.
Mal
jaq bauwer
Danny
menalawyerguy
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Lux
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Zzonked
34 posters

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Anonymous

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final Empty Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final B_26247 vs Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final B_26303

UEFA Champions League
    Semi Final
    17th Apr 2012
    19:45
    Allianz Arena

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final Sky-Sports-HD-2
    Anonymous

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 am

Eric Shun.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 am

kyro7 wrote:Eric Shun.

This.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am

MADRID BOOM BOOM BOOM MADRID BOOM BOOM BOOM
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 am

1-1

Then they'll get smashed in Spain
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 am

Madrid will win.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 am

I reckon Munich will go onto win the whole thing, 2-1 tonight and a draw at te Bernebau.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 am

2-2 Surprised
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 am

Looking forward, Mou has to play Coentrao to contain Ribéry though and start Di María. If Bayern want to win they should play Kroos behind Gomez and Gustavo next to Schweinsteiger. Müller to warm the bench, poor player. Hoping for a Madrid win.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Looking forward, Mou has to play Coentrao to contain Ribéry though and start Di María. If Bayern want to win they should play Kroos behind Gomez and Gustavo next to Schweinsteiger. Müller to warm the bench, poor player. Hoping for a Madrid win.

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final S6XW9
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 am

Mario Gomez to score first. shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

Real don't win in Germany, if they can get a score draw that'd be huge. I think Bayern will definitely score, so I predict a 1-1 game.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 am

dena wrote:Real don't win in Germany, if they can get a score draw that'd be huge. I think Bayern will definitely score, so I predict a 1-1 game.
    This was said about us last year and we won in Germany hehe
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 am

The atmosphere will be something Real Madrid has never witnessed before.

3-1 Bayern win.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

Hoping for a Robben goal followed by his patented "I'm pointin at you. What's wrong? OHHHH! Ouch, my ears! Ahhh, now my fucking hand hurts for some fucking reason" goal celebration. Haven't seen that one in a while.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 am

N wrote:The atmosphere will be something Real Madrid has never witnessed before.

I know...that inexperienced tiny club doesn't know what it's in for. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

Kuled wrote:
    dena wrote:Real don't win in Germany, if they can get a score draw that'd be huge. I think Bayern will definitely score, so I predict a 1-1 game.
    This was said about us last year and we won in Germany hehe
    Yeah but we done it v a shite team. alee2
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:This was said about us last year and we won in Germany hehe
    Which you thought we'd lose to hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:This was said about us last year and we won in Germany hehe
    Which you thought we'd lose to hehe
    Kuled last season I said we'd lose to everyone, so what's that to prove? I knew fuck all about Schalke.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    N wrote:The atmosphere will be something Real Madrid has never witnessed before.

I know...that inexperienced tiny club doesn't know what it's in for. eek

I truly hope they don't get completely overwhelmed by hearing true supporters throughout the 90. Wish them luck.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Which you thought we'd lose to Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final 848922
    Kuled last season I said we'd lose to everyone, so what's that to prove? I knew fuck all about Schalke.

To be fair, that's what Kuled is doing this season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

N wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Which you thought we'd lose to Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final 848922

He's copying my antics of last year. alee2
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Which you thought we'd lose to hehe
    You should have listened to the great Resurrection Rooney.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Which you thought we'd lose to hehe
    You should have listened to the great Resurrection Rooney.
    Should I have listened to him about sacking Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson also?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

-_- Imagine if he was here after the Wigan game.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:32 am

lolll
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am

N wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Kuled last season I said we'd lose to everyone, so what's that to prove? I knew fuck all about Schalke.

I don't think they'll be able to handle the pressure. Their slow, easy life at a club with such low standards has left them unprepared for this moment.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Looking forward, Mou has to play Coentrao to contain Ribéry though and start Di María. If Bayern want to win they should play Kroos behind Gomez and Gustavo next to Schweinsteiger. Müller to warm the bench, poor player. Hoping for a Madrid win.

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final S6XW9
    Laughing
    Yeah I am serious, Kroos behind Gomez and Gustavo next to Schweini is not only the more defensive option, Kroos fits also better to Bayern's system under Heynckes if he plays there instead of Müller. He's still being overrated because he was the WC 2010 topscorer, been in poor form this season.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 am

Everytime I've seen Bayern play this season Mueller is always vital in the play leading up to Gomez scoring. scratch
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Hoping for a Robben goal followed by his patented "I'm pointin at you. What's wrong? OHHHH! Ouch, my ears! Ahhh, now my fucking hand hurts for some fucking reason" goal celebration. Haven't seen that one in a while.
    rofl

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final Robben_celebration_1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:35 pm