Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
El_indian
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Harrold
Zzonked
Andy
CollieBuddz
12 posters

What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 am

El_indian wrote:I really don't get this? What's the most cuntish thing you've done? - Page 2 894246

If she jumped (and maybe did a flip) wouldn't she be on the ground dead & not sitting on her ledge?

How high up was she? Was it a balcony?

It was third floor. It was a quite weird ledge. It was like the windows on the floor below came out a bit and you could stand on it if you climbed out the above window (what she did).
    Anonymous

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Depends. If it's to someone that had it coming or just to someone out of the blue because I felt like a cock that day.

Either way they're pretty bad and feel kinda shitty about it now that I'm older wiser and generally more mild mannered.

I don't want to incriminate myself so I'll mention something not so bad(but really it's fucking terrible) I used to bully one of my friend's brother, but only because he was a bully himself so I felt like putting him in his place. I left school and that was pretty much it.

That is until I learned the guy had drowned in a surfing accident. Felt pretty shitty about bullying him and in retrospect I probably just added fuel to whatever personal demons he was dealing with that made him into a bully in the first place.

Depends? It's asking what's the most cuntish thing you did, not did you do anything cuntish.
    Depends is correct. What is cuntish to someone might be justified to someone else. That's how moral ambiguity works.

You could argue about just going off what you personally(me) think was cuntish and what wasn't but again it's not that easy, what if you aren't too sure if it was cuntish or not. Maybe part of you thinks you went to far and part of you thinks you didn't.(although I usually lean towards the former)

So I just chose what I wholeheartedly believe was cuntish.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 am

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? - Page 2 Img_0110

Actually I think it was the house on the left of the red arrow.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 am

CollieBuddz wrote:I don't want to read the paper tomorrow and find out I egged some girl on to killing herself.
    Suicide won't be in the paper though I don't think? Anyway, pretty much what Zzonked said, you didn't actually want to make her kill herself and she standing on it might indicate that she was going to threaten to attempt suicide anyway.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:I don't want to read the paper tomorrow and find out I egged some girl on to killing herself.
    Suicide won't be in the paper though I don't think? Anyway, pretty much what Zzonked said, you didn't actually want to make her kill herself and she standing on it might indicate that she was going to threaten to attempt suicide anyway.

Dunno it's quite a busy area there would have been plenty of witnesses. I know I just feel bad for shouting at a suicidal mental case.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 pm

My mate had a big bottle of water at the side of his bed in Budapest and he was annoying me so I pissed in it. I'd had a lot to drink so my piss was clear and you couldn't tell. He had a few swigs of it when he got in.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:19 pm

When I was in year 7, me and my mates kept winding up this other kid until he went crazy one day. He started to fling chairs at us and the teacher, smashed loads of windows and shit. Then he ran away from school and got found a day later at Leeds airport Neutral
    He never returned to the school, last I heard he went to a mental institution.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 pm

If she wanted to kill herself it's her problem, lulz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:04 am

Grenade wrote:When I was in year 7, me and my mates kept winding up this other kid until he went crazy one day. He started to fling chairs at us and the teacher, smashed loads of windows and shit. Then he ran away from school and got found a day later at Leeds airport Neutral
    He never returned to the school, last I heard he went to a mental institution.

And you drove him to it ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 am

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

I can't remember. Probably loads of stuff, but I wipe it all from my mind to keep a clean conscience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:29 am