Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
El_indian
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Harrold
Zzonked
Andy
CollieBuddz
12 posters

What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? Empty What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

I feel pretty bad for this. I was on my way to football training in a mates car when he spotted some bird standing on a ledge outside her window. She was smoking cigarette so I thought she must just like that place for a smoke, because someone leaning out the window and talking to her and they both seemed calm and looked like they had no worries. So I thought this was a good time to drop the ole Futurama reference and I shouted out the car, "Do a flip!". She started looking around but didn't seem bothered or anything. Then we carried on to pick someone else up. Once we got them we passed the house again but this time she was sitting on the ledge and there was 3 coppers on the ground shouting something up to her. I hope she isn't dead Neutral
    Anonymous

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? Empty Re: What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 am

That wasn't very cuntish, just a bit of banter.
    Anonymous

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? Empty Re: What's the most cuntish thing you've done?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 am

Probably the time I doubted God.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 am

That is cuntish, in retrospect.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

I don't want to read the paper tomorrow and find out I egged some girl on to killing herself.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

Murderer.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

That's quite bad but your intentions weren't cuntish, probably just in poor taste. I reckon you have to do it on purpose for it to qualify as cuntish.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

She will haunt you for eternity.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

What's the most cuntish thing you've done? 70955Nothing compared to that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 am

I nicked a ball once..
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am

Zzonked wrote:That's quite bad but your intentions weren't cuntish, probably just in poor taste. I reckon you have to do it on purpose for it to qualify as cuntish.

Thanks, that actually made me feel a bit better.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 am

Glen Damon wrote:Probably the time I doubted God.

How in the world is that cuntish?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 am

Vandalised the fuck out of my school, held a sign up at an Arsenal game '[Insert name] has a wonky leg' it got on sky, just about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 am

Roloman4 wrote:

Reported for baiting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 am

Roloman4 wrote:

Haaaa
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Vandalised the fuck out of my school, held a sign up at an Arsenal game '[Insert name] has a wonky leg' it got on sky, just about.

Badman Theo. What's the most cuntish thing you've done? 3925848005
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 am

rofl

Had to watch it again.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 am

Laughing about it? Now that's cuntish.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

I'm laughing at Futurama. There's something wrong with you if you can't do that.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 am

I had sex with the corpse of my wife seven hours after her death.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

If she did jump, I wonder if she did the flip. What's the most cuntish thing you've done? 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

Mr. Kurtz wrote:I had sex with the corpse of my wife seven hours after her death.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 am

Last night I woke my brother up just to tell him a joke.

Mr. Kurtz wrote:I had sex with the corpse of my wife seven hours after her death.
    rofl
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

Reported for baiting.

How the hell is that baiting? I was just genuinely wondering.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Reported for baiting.

Well then, you are just being naive.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:06 am

I really don't get this? Confused

If she jumped (and maybe did a flip) wouldn't she be on the ground dead & not sitting on her ledge?

How high up was she? Was it a balcony?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:06 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Reported for baiting.

Don't use such vile language, or your soul will burn in Hell.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 am

Oh ok I think i get it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

Depends. If it's to someone that had it coming or just to someone out of the blue because I felt like a cock that day.

Either way they're pretty bad and feel kinda shitty about it now that I'm older wiser and generally more mild mannered.

I don't want to incriminate myself so I'll mention something not so bad(but really it's fucking terrible) I used to bully one of my friend's brother, but only because he was a bully himself so I felt like putting him in his place. I left school and that was pretty much it.

That is until I learned the guy had drowned in a surfing accident. Felt pretty shitty about bullying him and in retrospect I probably just added fuel to whatever personal demons he was dealing with that made him into a bully in the first place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:20 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Depends. If it's to someone that had it coming or just to someone out of the blue because I felt like a cock that day.

Either way they're pretty bad and feel kinda shitty about it now that I'm older wiser and generally more mild mannered.

I don't want to incriminate myself so I'll mention something not so bad(but really it's fucking terrible) I used to bully one of my friend's brother, but only because he was a bully himself so I felt like putting him in his place. I left school and that was pretty much it.

That is until I learned the guy had drowned in a surfing accident. Felt pretty shitty about bullying him and in retrospect I probably just added fuel to whatever personal demons he was dealing with that made him into a bully in the first place.

Depends? It's asking what's the most cuntish thing you did, not did you do anything cuntish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:36 am