Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
Ra's al Ghul
Lux
dena
Van Wolfswinkel
LFC_Grunners
jeb4eva
Sean
Mal
Mouse
Luisuarez7
George
El_indian
Cadbury
Walcott
Jord
samiz
Cam
Dan
Laurencio
CollieBuddz
Harrold
Kuled
29 posters

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Poll

[ 6 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_left55%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_left27%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_left18%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Empty Re: Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:1-0 to West Brom, we dominated the whole game should have scored like 3. The Crossbar and post came into play again Laughing , they scored in the 75th minute after Glen Johnson fucked up
    he asked the score. Not the excuses.
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Tumblr_m0cc9zcDP51rqfhi2o1_250

Just thought I would give him an overview of what happened, I didn't exaggerate any of that. Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Empty Re: Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 am

Ed wrote:and if you think you will get top 4 next season, I feel rather sorry for you.

Who said I think that? I just said I think we'll do better than this season. Don't be a prick all your life, eh?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am

Just saw the goal now. What the fuck was that by Reina? He just stood there watching the ball go in.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am

I feel sorry for you guys now. Hopefully this barren streak continues til we play you. alee2
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:56 am

Mr. Kurtz wrote:Just saw the goal now. What the fuck was that by Reina? He just stood there watching the ball go in.

Yeah, I know. facepalm I think he was wrong footed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 am

L. wrote:
    Ed wrote:he asked the score. Not the excuses.
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 Tumblr_m0cc9zcDP51rqfhi2o1_250

Just thought I would give him an overview of what happened, I didn't exaggerate any of that. Laughing
    cant comment, as I was playing footy whilst the game was on, so couldnt watch it. I heard we had 3 great chances though. Although you guys probably had about 20 Razz
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:25 am

Kenny 2012
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 am

Jordi wrote:Wow. So that's what, 3 wins in 14 now? Jeez. Laughing
    It's okay, we won the Carling Cup.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Ed wrote:Is Reina back for you guys?
    Unfortunately, Pepe Reina will indeed be strutting about between the goalposts tomorrow, living off of his reputation and putting in his 70th consecutive mediocre performance for Liverpool Football Club.
    Wow. think
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:

cant comment, as I was playing footy whilst the game was on, so couldnt watch it. I heard we had 3 great chances though. Although you guys probably had about 20 Razz

Your signature is pointless. It looked better normal.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 am

What? It was mainly Johnson's fault for their goal. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 am

L. wrote:What? It was mainly Johnson's fault for their goal. Dry Smile
    Partly. However, Reina's shambolic attempt to save that tame effort does little to enhance his over-hyped reputation.
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

Post by zeke_cross Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 am

Think Jones, would have been a better option in nets, played well against Everton. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 am

Mr. Kurtz wrote:Just saw the goal now. What the fuck was that by Reina? He just stood there watching the ball go in.
    He predicted Odemwingie to put it across the face of goal. If you look he starts diving, but once he sees it's near post he gives up.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    L. wrote:What? It was mainly Johnson's fault for their goal. Dry Smile
    Partly. However, Reina's shambolic attempt to save that tame effort does little to enhance his over-hyped reputation.

Bogdan wrote:
    He predicted Odemwingie to put it across the face of goal. If you look he starts diving, but once he sees it's near post he gives up.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am

He shouldn't have been predicting that much anyway. He should have been closing down as soon as Odemwingie got the ball. He just stood there. Suicide goalkeeping.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:48 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:1-0 to West Brom, we dominated the whole game should have scored like 3. The Crossbar and post came into play again Laughing , they scored in the 75th minute after Glen Johnson fucked up
    he asked the score. Not the excuses.
    Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 am

Saw on Sky Sports they had 30 shots....then they get at me for calling them Liverpoorfinishing
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 4215900120
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 am

CollieBuddz wrote:He shouldn't have been predicting that much anyway. He should have been closing down as soon as Odemwingie got the ball. He just stood there. Suicide goalkeeping.

Probably didn't want to risk closing the striker down, only to get rounded and concede a penalty and another red card.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 am

ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:He shouldn't have been predicting that much anyway. He should have been closing down as soon as Odemwingie got the ball. He just stood there. Suicide goalkeeping.

Probably didn't want to risk closing the striker down, only to get rounded and concede a penalty and another red card.

There was about 3 defenders on Odemwingie's back. If he went any other direction other than forward he would have been tackled. Honestly, it's rule 1 of being a goalkeeper, as soon as the striker is free you close him down and make yourself big. There's no excuses for what he done, he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:04 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:

There was about 3 defenders on Odemwingie's back. If he went any other direction other than forward he would have been tackled. Honestly, it's rule 1 of being a goalkeeper, as soon as the striker is free you close him down and make yourself big. There's no excuses for what he done, he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Reina at one on one is his main weakness.

He does that knell thing, and half the time the ball goes through his legs.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am

Suarez could do with somebody like Rafa teaching him about goalkeeper movements/finishing as he did with Torres.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 am

19Jones19v wrote:Saw on Sky Sports they had 30 shots....then they get at me for calling them Liverpoorfinishing

Wrong usage of Okay guy!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 am

Cadbury wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Saw on Sky Sports they had 30 shots....then they get at me for calling them Liverpoorfinishing

Wrong usage of Okay guy!
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 883715920
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Wrong usage of Okay guy!
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 883715920

You're shit at life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 am

Cadbury wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote: Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 8 883715920

You're shit at life.
    Hey I'm not the reason why you're teams shit, so take your anger out elsewhere Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

You're shit at life.
    Hey I'm not the reason why you're teams shit, so take your anger out elsewhere Laughing

I don't understand why you used it wrongly first, then used it right the second time.

dafuq?
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 am

So I hear Liverpool are fucking shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 am

Paulinho wrote:So I hear Liverpool are fucking shit
    Fuck me you are slow are you not, and they have still been more succesful than Arsenal even this season. How could this shower of shit win one more trophy more than the might Arsenal.What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:01 am