Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
Ra's al Ghul
Lux
dena
Van Wolfswinkel
LFC_Grunners
jeb4eva
Sean
Mal
Mouse
Luisuarez7
George
El_indian
Cadbury
Walcott
Jord
samiz
Cam
Dan
Laurencio
CollieBuddz
Harrold
Kuled
29 posters

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Poll

[ 6 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_left55%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_left27%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_left18%Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Anonymous

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Ed wrote:Do you still believe Hodgson is a shit manager ?

I don't think anyone actually thought he was a shit manager, just not the man for Liverpool at the time. As soon as I heard the news that he was in charge I didn't feel right about it.

Also a flukey late win, being second best for all of the match against one of/if not the the worst Liverpool team in years doesn't make him a decent manager.
    but getting his side to within 1 point of one of the old "big 4" in the table, pretty credible for a small-ish club like west brom
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 am

I swear you got raped by Liverpool fans as a child, BLP
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:16 points. My word.
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 1230466

We know, we're shit. It's got to the point where being above us is no achievement.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 am

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955 Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 70955
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 am

Ed wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

I don't think anyone actually thought he was a shit manager, just not the man for Liverpool at the time. As soon as I heard the news that he was in charge I didn't feel right about it.

Also a flukey late win, being second best for all of the match against one of/if not the the worst Liverpool team in years doesn't make him a decent manager.
    but getting his side to within 1 point of one of the old "big 4" in the table, pretty credible for a small-ish club like west brom

one of the old big four in one of their worst seasons ever?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:19 am

L. wrote:I swear you got raped by Liverpool fans as a child, BLP
    Yes, you have it. clap

Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    L. wrote:I swear you got raped by Liverpool fans as a child, BLP
    Yes, you have it. clap

Laughing

I'm glad for you anyway, you've had a blinding season and deserve to be where you are.. Glad a proper team like Newcastle is up there rather than Chelsea shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

L. wrote:
    Ed wrote:but getting his side to within 1 point of one of the old "big 4" in the table, pretty credible for a small-ish club like west brom

you think this is just a blip? ok there there
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:

Sorry, what? Suspect I expect us to play better next season, if that's what you mean?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:20 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:

You make no sense.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am

Ed wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

Not really anything to be proud of, that's like saying everyone's done a good job this year by finishing above one of the 4 teams to win the league, Blackburn. West Brom being 10th is more of an achievement than coming close to us in our worst league season since I can remember.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 am

Ed wrote:
    L. wrote:

facepalm
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 am

No Ed, Liverpool will always be a mid-table club, they don't have the resources, the talent, and the backing to make it to the top 4.

Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 883715920
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Alan wrote:Fuck off and watch your shower of complete and utter shite, and get ready for the "Highland Shetland League" because you cheap skate cunts cant pay their tax bills. Laughing Rangers winning things for years by cheating and using cash they never had, Hail, Hail the Celts are here.What a Face

Strengthening my point by once again diverting the attention to another subject, beautiful. Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 573298

The King Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 914411
    Forever and always king whatever happens this time round.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 am

N wrote:No Ed, Liverpool will always be a mid-table club, they don't have the resources, the talent, and the backing to make it to the top 4.

Everything in that sentence besides talent is wrong facepalm

We don't have resources? One of the biggest fan bases in the world, A decent academy that can rival some of the top European clubs and the owners have already invested £100+m if that isn't good backing then I don't know what is.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    N wrote:No Ed, Liverpool will always be a mid-table club, they don't have the resources, the talent, and the backing to make it to the top 4.

We don't have resources? One of the biggest fan bases in the world, A decent academy that can rival some of the top European clubs and the owners have already invested £100+m if that isn't good backing then I don't know what is.

He's being sarcastic, hence the 'are you kidding me' face
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 am

L. wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

fuckin memes Mad

I don't understand half of em
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:16 points. My word.
    Liverpool vs West Brom | Match Thread | 4pm Sunday - Page 7 1230466

43 Years, 43 Years, know major trophy in 43 Years. And it will be 44 years very soon.Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:32 am

What a barnstorming performance. I can't wait to see what Henderson and co can do against an inferior team in Chelsea.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:32 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    L. wrote:

fuckin memes Mad

Me gusta
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    L. wrote:

fuckin memes Mad

Lol, it's all good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 am

It's a beautiful day. Sky falls, you feel like it's a beautiful day - don't let it get away.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 am

^best poster on the forum
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:46 am

What was the score?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 am

1-0 to West Brom, we dominated the whole game should have scored like 3. The Crossbar and post came into play again Laughing , they scored in the 75th minute after Glen Johnson fucked up
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 am

Wow. So that's what, 3 wins in 14 now? Jeez. Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 am

Yeah, shocking form
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

I was studying during this game, went to have a quick check at the scores and I saw that you were 1-0 down and I wasn't even surprised. I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys now Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

L. wrote:1-0 to West Brom, we dominated the whole game should have scored like 3. The Crossbar and post came into play again Laughing , they scored in the 75th minute after Glen Johnson fucked up
    he asked the score. Not the excuses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 am

and if you think you will get top 4 next season, I feel rather sorry for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:49 am