Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
The_Quilo
SBSP
Harrold
Ra's al Ghul
Demoz
Jordan Henderchip
jeb4eva
Childish Logic
The Bat-Man
Grenade
Jordi
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
Cam
George
Start.
Mal
jaq bauwer
Danny
menalawyerguy
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Lux
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Zzonked
34 posters

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by The_Quilo Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Ramos and Coentrao are fucking cunts. Learn how to fucking defend. Ramos has the defending ability of a 12 year old when at CB, and Coentrao is too busy sliding all over the place like a cunt to be effective.
    Anonymous

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I think it's going to be a close game. Madrid are not good in defense and Bayern will probably score. I won't be that surprised if Bayern even win.

Ribery not worthy
    Gomez not worthy
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm

The_Quilo wrote:Ramos and Coentrao are fucking cunts. Learn how to fucking defend. Ramos has the defending ability of a 12 year old when at CB, and Coentrao is too busy sliding all over the place like a cunt to be effective.
    I'd agree with that, thought both were terrible last night.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

You don't have to give me the whole global list. Just give me a couple who post on this forum.

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 2156

Che Guevara?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

dena wrote:
    SBSP wrote:cheers

Real will still tank them in Madrid though. Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 537999

Yeah Real is in a good spot, hate to give up to shoddy goals like that but they will have more possession in Madrid and Mou will iron out the creases, they have an away goal too.

German teams defending isn't exactly easy to break down. They'll probably try to shut Real Madrid out and be all German about it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am

Typical Germans.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 am

The_Quilo wrote:Ramos and Coentrao are fucking cunts. Learn how to fucking defend. Ramos has the defending ability of a 12 year old when at CB, and Coentrao is too busy sliding all over the place like a cunt to be effective.
    What a load of shit and I hope you die for that shit post.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm

If Real play Chelsea in the final. Gun
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 pm

^ Chelsea will get destroyed
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Post by The_Quilo Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:

So you think Ramos played well vs Bayern? What a spastic.

Ramos should stay at right back, he plays better there. He is a naturally attacking player, and he can't display that at CB.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

The_Quilo wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:What a load of shit and I hope you die for that shit post.

Ramos should stay at right back, he plays better there. He is a naturally attacking player, and he can't display that at CB.

Judging a player from a single Champions League match, that is so EA-like.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm not sure where all this bullshit is coming from, Ramos is usually solid at CB.

I also read somewhere that he started his career as a CB but was moved to RB, I'm not sure how true that is though.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 pm

The_Quilo wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:What a load of shit and I hope you die for that shit post.

You are a mong do you read what you post? Pepe and Ramos have formed one of the best partnerships in Europe this season.
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Post by The_Quilo Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Splashy wrote:I'm not sure where all this bullshit is coming from, Ramos is usually solid at CB.

I also read somewhere that he started his career as a CB but was moved to RB, I'm not sure how true that is though.

Over exaggeration. Typical when one is extremely frustrated. And no, he started his career as a right back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm

The_Quilo wrote:
    Splashy wrote:I'm not sure where all this bullshit is coming from, Ramos is usually solid at CB.

Over exaggeration. Typical when one is extremely frustrated. And no, he started his career as a right back.
    The fuck are you going on about? Ramos has been great defensivley.

Also "During his first seasons, Ramos played as centre back, being also used as an emergency defensive midfielder on occasion. However, with the arrival of Christoph Metzelder and Pepe in the 2007–08 season, he was again relocated to right back." I knew I read it somewhere so. Fuck you
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Ramos wasn't that great against Bayern....that's for sure.

Wasn't particularly a penalty, but grabbing players on a regular basis isn't really a great thing for a defender.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Ramos is one of the world's best CBs but had a really shit game vs Bayern.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 pm

People that judge players on one game facepalm
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 pm

If Ramos played at CB for a full season no doubt he'd be considered one of the best in the game, one bad game doesn't make a career, and it looks like he was unsighted on that cross where he chested it down (because in that situation no player would chest a ball down) and just got caught up.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I thought Ramos did quite well MOST of the time to be honest. He had a few moments of slight what the-ness, but he was able to hold down Bayern pretty well when Pepe went on his slightly mad dashes.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

To be fair he wasn't really good against Bayern.
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 am

Ha. Fuck off Madrid.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 am

The_Quilo wrote:

Wrong
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 am

Bild reporting Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben had to be dragged apart by team-mates at half-time of the Champions League match v Real Madrid
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 am

Real better win this now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 am

shit just got srs.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 1003211258001mouth_watering_good_looking
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 am

needs new thread.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:needs new thread.
    Done. Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 9 3925848005
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am

Bring it lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:30 pm