Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
The_Quilo
SBSP
Harrold
Ra's al Ghul
Demoz
Jordan Henderchip
jeb4eva
Childish Logic
The Bat-Man
Grenade
Jordi
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
Cam
George
Start.
Mal
jaq bauwer
Danny
menalawyerguy
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
Lux
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Zzonked
34 posters

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Anonymous

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 am

Ed wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Ed wrote:^^ i was thinking that witcher, but he was ineffective in that game to, despite scoring the winning header shifty
    I doubt anyone at Madrid is too arsed about the fact he didn't play well because he won them a trophy. laugh
    no no, for that goal the cross was more important, he was just in the right place, if he wasnt on the pitch someone else may well of been in that same position and done exactly the same, as the goal was not in any way outstandingly good and technical
    Fuck off, don't pass the quality of that header off as a tap in, it was very good.
    Anonymous

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 am

Danny wrote:
    Ed wrote:this is the reason why

MESSI > RONALDO

BUSSINNNN yippee
    This is new information.
    that some people still fail to realize.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am

Ed wrote:
    Danny wrote:This is new information.
    They're morons then.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am

Ed wrote:
    Danny wrote:This is new information.

Like who? (Ronaldo's own teammates do not count btw).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Ed wrote:no no, for that goal the cross was more important, he was just in the right place, if he wasnt on the pitch someone else may well of been in that same position and done exactly the same, as the goal was not in any way outstandingly good and technical
    Fuck off, don't pass the quality of that header off as a tap in, it was very good.
    the header wouldnt've beat valdes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:06 am

Ed wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Ed wrote:no no, for that goal the cross was more important, he was just in the right place, if he wasnt on the pitch someone else may well of been in that same position and done exactly the same, as the goal was not in any way outstandingly good and technical
    the header wouldnt've beat valdez.
    So now you're making predictions that can't be backed up, I've seen much worse headers beat Valdes, and the fact you use that as a point.. well you're just an idiot and I wont continue this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Ed wrote:that some people still fail to realize.

ronaldo fan boys. Too many to take individual names.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Ed wrote:the header wouldnt've beat valdez.
    So now you're making predictions that can't be backed up, I've seen much worse headers beat Valdes, and the fact you use that as a point.. well you're just an idiot and I wont continue this.
    what I am saying is the header wasnt top draw top corner unstoppable, pinto shouldve done better with it imo, yes it was a decent header but many other players on the pitch would do exactly the same, and this is what I am saying, ronaldo is never the stand out player in a big match.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am

Ed wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

ronaldo fan boys. Too many to take individual names.

You don't have to give me the whole global list. Just give me a couple who post on this forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Ed wrote:ronaldo fan boys. Too many to take individual names.

You don't have to give me the whole global list. Just give me a couple who post on this forum.
    when did I say they post on this forum?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

Mena's gonna sort them out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 am

also, ribery was being a cunt all night, and real were being dirty cunts aswell, fouls all over the shop. Both teams trying to cheat their way. Foreign football for you eh? Rolling Eyes
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 am

Ed wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

when did I say they post on this forum?

Who are you shadowboxing then? Presumably, the posts you make on this forum are for the benefit of the forum patrons. Doubt some random Ronaldo fanboy in Lisbon is going to stumble on to your bit of wisdom about Messi being better than Ronaldo.

Yea, "some people" still think Ronaldo is better than Messi. Some people also think the planet is secretly controlled by interdimensional reptilians. So fucking what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Ed wrote:when did I say they post on this forum?

Who are you shadowboxing then? Presumably, the posts you make on this forum are for the benefit of the forum patrons. Doubt some random Ronaldo fanboy in Lisbon is going to stumble on to your bit of wisdom about Messi being better than Ronaldo.
    this forum is viewable to non users smug

but anyways, I think there must be a couple on this forum. Don't know who though, they still come in pretty big numbers though.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am

There have been few times in the history of football where the consensus on who the best player in the world was at that particular point in time was as clear as it is today.

btw-I wasn't kidding about the reptilians. There are people out there who truly believe that shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 Tumblr_m2n6zsVXJM1qmtf5do1_500
    study
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 am

Ribery is better than Ronaldo yay.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

Splashy wrote:Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 Tumblr_m2n6zsVXJM1qmtf5do1_500
    study

What does this prove exactly?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 am

Mr. Kurtz wrote:

Nothing really, just that Ribery had a better game than Ronaldo.

I don't particular care about either players, I just found it on Tumblr and decided to post it. Smile
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am

Splashy wrote:
    Mr. Kurtz wrote:

Nothing really, just that Ribery had a better game than Ronaldo.

I don't particular care about either players, I just found it on Tumblr and decided to post it. Smile

Oh okay. I think it's fair to say that Ribery definitely did have the better game. He's been excellent this year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 am

Splashy wrote:Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 Tumblr_m2n6zsVXJM1qmtf5do1_500
    study

7.5? He barely accomplished anything.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

Missed the match. What's the basic summary.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am

N wrote:Missed the match. What's the basic summary.

Bayern managed to score twice, Real Mardid only once. Basic enough?
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am

A bunch of men ran around for 90 minutes and kicked balls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 am

Ball kicked in goal 3 times, people in red kicked ball in goal more than people in white.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 am

Ribery scored from a corner, Ozil scored an equaliser before Gomez scored a tap in in the 89th minute.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 am

N wrote:The atmosphere will be something Real Madrid has never witnessed before.

3-1 Bayern win.

Close. Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid - Champions League Semi Final - Page 8 2700717740
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

cheers

Real will still tank them in Madrid though. Dry Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:45 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Ed wrote:ronaldo fan boys. Too many to take individual names.

che
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am

SBSP wrote:cheers

Real will still tank them in Madrid though. Dry Smile

Yeah Real is in a good spot, hate to give up to shoddy goals like that but they will have more possession in Madrid and Mou will iron out the creases, they have an away goal too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:28 pm