Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by JamieB Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

Raw tonight Razz Tripe H will be on too Smile i look forward to what he has to say.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

That Cena promo was cringe worthy, after about the third "lah-oser" i lost all hope.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Good ending to it tbf, although have a bad feeling somehow John Lauranitis(sp?) will win but i want big show back so hopefully not Smile
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 am

I think you spelt it right. Just watched it, I can't see Johnny losing, but how would he beat Cena without some sort of cheating thing?

I reckon AJ will do something in the Punk v Daniel Bryan fight, since Punk just rejected her basically, I can't work out which side she'll go on though, she might help either of them
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

What a terrible show that was, especially the part with Big Show and then ending with John Cena. facepalm

Although I can imagine the joy on Eternal's face when he was watching the Big Show part. shifty
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 am

I was thinking that the reason that he doesn't want to get on his knees is that he's so unhealthy that he takes ages to get back up shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 am

When Big Show cries he sweats instead.

I cringed so so so so so so bad, when the Brodus Clay got a bunch of kids to dance with him.

Johnny is now near-certain to win, so is Bryan.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 am

Why is Bryan certain to win? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 am

Not getting in a lot of offense against Punk, looks unlikely, and to capitalise on his popularity.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed May 16, 2012 2:08 am

Fair enough, I want Punk to win as usual Sad
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am

Cringe-worthy show facepalm

even Kane botched Sad
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 am

Kane didn't botch shit, Big Show went down like Ashley Young as soon as he felt Kane's hand on him.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 am

It looked like he was supposed to run into the Chokeslam from the ropes but Kane just went for a normal CS.

Kane vs Ryder has been added to the pre-show for Over the Limit shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 am

Big show is just a botch machine.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed May 16, 2012 4:56 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:It looked like he was supposed to run into the Chokeslam from the ropes but Kane just went for a normal CS.

Kane vs Ryder has been added to the pre-show for Over the Limit shifty

Can't believe Kane is on the Pre-show and not the actual thing facepalm
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 am

Big Show is a disgrace to humanity. One of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen.

I really hope somehow Laurenitis beats Cena. It'll probably be a Cena win and then Tensai will come out and destroy him. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 9905
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 am

Big Show was great before he bloated out..
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

I'm thinking either Lesnar or Big show will interfere and help Johnny beat Cena, seeing as Lesnar "quit" and Show was "fired" it's not going against the guidelines of the match.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 am

10RLegend wrote:I'm thinking either Lesnar or Big show will interfere and help Johnny beat Cena, seeing as Lesnar "quit" and Show was "fired" it's not going against the guidelines of the match.

That's what I was thinking. Show proving to Johnny that he deserves to be there by beating up Cena and turning heel seems likely.

Didn't think it was too bad a RAW, fit a hell of a lot into the normal time. Over the Limit (shit name for a PPV) has two brilliant world title matches on the card eek2

No Way Out 2012 Poster:

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 No_Way_Out_%282012%29

Just about confirms that AJ will be involved in the title match somehow Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 am

Fatal four way will be brilliant, hope it ends cleanly.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:
    10RLegend wrote:I'm thinking either Lesnar or Big show will interfere and help Johnny beat Cena, seeing as Lesnar "quit" and Show was "fired" it's not going against the guidelines of the match.

That's what I was thinking. Show proving to Johnny that he deserves to be there by beating up Cena and turning heel seems likely.

Didn't think it was too bad a RAW, fit a hell of a lot into the normal time. Over the Limit (shit name for a PPV) has two brilliant world title matches on the card WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 688105

Just about confirms that AJ will be involved in the title match somehow WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 537999

Yeah i think it'll most likely be Big Show for reasons you mentioned. That's probably the most logical outcome for this match.

The Fatal Four is the most appealing match on the card imo, Jericho, orton, Sheamus, and ADR!

I think it's time Punk loses the title, he's had it for around four months including several ppv's. AJ is crazy at this point Laughing, we don't know which side she's on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Last Smackdown.

Booker T: (after Cole said each participant in the upcoming four way match has a 25% of winning) "I don't know what you're talking about, Cole. Sheamus has as good a chance as winning as anyone else."
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:

Didn't think it was too bad a RAW, fit a hell of a lot into the normal time. Over the Limit (shit name for a PPV) has two brilliant world title matches on the card eek2

No Way Out 2012 Poster:

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 No_Way_Out_%282012%29

Just about confirms that AJ will be involved in the title match somehow Dry Smile

Kind of doubt he'll help after Johnny was such a cunt then again i don't know Big Show Smile and i really hope he doesn't help him win.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

Just remembered, The Rock predicted it Laughing

"Rock saw Cena makin' out with Eve, Grabbin' on her thigh, tuggin' on
    her weave. Cena was havin' the time of his life, I guess he didn't tell
    her that he's got a wife. Let's rock. Everybody let's rock. Divorce
    lawyer's right up the block, but we're dancing because Cleveland Rocks."

Cena gets a divorce two months later lol.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

Never seen this before, its brilliant. Laughing

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 am

RAW is changing to 3hours permanantly from July Surprised
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri May 18, 2012 7:46 am

From 2am to 5am? oh god why
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 am

No idea, I really hope not pray
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 am

It's normally 1-4 when it's a 3 hour raw isn't it?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri May 18, 2012 7:55 am

I hope so, staying up to 4 is hard enough. Laughing It would probably make more sense for it to be 1-4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm