Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:56 am

I marked out because he was my first WWF figure Happy Tears
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 am

I didn't mark out because he's just another fat bastard squashing jobbers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 am

He's 57, give him credit for retaining some level of fitness.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I didn't mark out because he's just another fat bastard squashing jobbers.

Disappointed with this post.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 am

At this point I just feel sorry for Heath Slater. All he does is put on embarrassing promos and lose matches.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:03 am

Someone had to take over Santino's role since he suddenly gained silly popularity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Bryan had a point, Punk's a sell-out. "Goat-face". That should demonstrate the level Punk has descended to, that's pretty much Cena and Sheamus' gimmicks, well done him.

Vince:
    “Unlike the time it took you to lose your championship at WrestleMania, I never finished anything in 18 seconds.”

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Surprised

That's dreadful btw.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:14 am

I enjoyed RAW for the most part.

Opening segment was good and I enjoyed Sheamus in it too. The following match with Tensai was also surprisingly good, they worked very stiff through the match and it was more entertaining than a regular Tensai match. I think they're just now giving him losses so the the audience stops thinking that Tensai is supposed to be a top star. Anybody else reckon the Tensai and Sakamoto feud will turn into Sakamoto being active on the roster? Maybe he could team with Yoshi Tatsu or something.

The AJ/Punk/Byran/Kane storyline continues to be the most entertaining thing on the show. I really liked the tag match idea and AJs peformance in it was top notch. She's such a great character right now, the kiss was well done and so was Kane's response. Just a really good follow up on the storyline on a whole. Will probably end in AJ helping Byran to win the title.

The fatal fourway was good too once Khali was eliminated, especially the Christian/Ziggler battle at the end. They put on a really good contest and the finish was good too. So happy that Ziggler is getting another opportunity at a title match (even if it is due to injuries, suspensions etc), the match between him and Sheamus could be fantastic. Sheamus will win for sure though.

The downside to these shows for me is the Big Show/Cena feud. While the cage match with Kofi was fairly good, the rest was just boring to me. Another thing, I like Sin Caras moves/style but they're all too predictable.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 am

Kane should've turned her upside down and tombstoned the bitch. Rolling Eyes
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Bryan had a point, Punk's a sell-out. "Goat-face". That should demonstrate the level Punk has descended to, that's pretty much Cena and Sheamus' gimmicks, well done him.

Vince:
    “Unlike the time it took you to lose your championship at WrestleMania, I never finished anything in 18 seconds.”

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Surprised

That's dreadful btw.
    That's not what his wife said. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 981398
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Kane should've turned her upside down and tombstoned the bitch. Rolling Eyes

Agreed, it seems like she is completely destroying his gimmick.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Bryan had a point, Punk's a sell-out. "Goat-face". That should demonstrate the level Punk has descended to, that's pretty much Cena and Sheamus' gimmicks, well done him.

I agree, I like Punk but he's certainly on his way to Cena status if he keeps retaining the title and using corny insults like clownshoes and toolbox.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 am

Kane got a boner and ran off.
    Should have took AJ with him and raped.

Fuck pg.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 am

Punk is shit.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 Tumblr_m5kt77IUyI1rt73joo1_500

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 NBRQP
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 am

Wonder if DBryan's reaction was on purpose or if he actually flinched at the entrance of Kane Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am

Nah, he definately shit himself. rofl
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 am

Watched TNA's Slammiversary yesterday...what a fucking PPV not worthy RVD is still great (surprised by that), AJ Styles really is phenomenal and Sting is now a hall of famer (although it is the TNA hall of fame) shifty

Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs A.J. Styles & Kurt Angle is the match of the year so far for me, literally one of the best matches I've ever seen clap

Well worth a watch, especially for the matches below

Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe
    Hernandez vs Kid Kash
    Mr. Anderson vs Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy
    Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs A.J. Styles & Kurt Angle
    Bobby Roode vs Sting
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 am

Got a link to watch it?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 am

There's putlocker/sockshare links on www.1channel.ch/ (in two parts) Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

Cheers, just skipped to the triple treat match... TNA even do the twitter thing that WWE do rofl
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 am

No problem, happy I gave it a chance Smile

yeah, it's embarrassing to see facepalm atleast they don't talk about it.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 am

Damn, would love to see RVD back in WWE, hes amazing.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am

Surprisingly good match clap Disappointed Anderson won it, but then again I've no idea of the storylines etc Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:06 am

2nd part keeps freezing on me Mad Whos the guy who just chokeslammed Bubba through a table?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 am

Abyss.

From what I got in the promo, Bubba took him out and he went missing, his brother (the lawyer) wanted to find out where he was and ended up in a match with Bubba. So Abyss came in and helped his brother Happy Tears

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

The women are hot over there.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Do PPV's get streamed on the internet/highlights on youtube?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Mason wrote:Do PPV's get streamed on the internet/highlights on youtube?

Yes, but unless you're willing to pay the reliability is shaky at best. You can download them from The Pirate Bay the next morning.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok thanks. Put me on your signature too.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 26 1339492089204

Didn't even touch him Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:40 pm