Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Sean
The Zlatan
dena
ayvee1
Childish Logic
Lux
Pippo
Andy
Jord
Barton
TheRangersFan
VivaRonaldoLAD
16 posters

Biggest decision of your childhood.

Poll

[ 10 ]
    Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_left63%Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_left6%Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_left31%Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Bar_right [31%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Anonymous

Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest decision of your childhood.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Che came in here to tell us that he had to choose which man lived or died, and got Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest decision of your childhood.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

kyro7 wrote:Che came in here to tell us that he had to choose which man lived or died, and got Pokemon.
    Swear to fucking god too, I was coming in here to post a very serious answer. Laughing

And yeah, when I cam in I was like, "oh, Pokemon." Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 pm

My biggest decision was to move to Poland while still a teenager.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Tbh, I watched the cartoon more than I played the game shifty
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Bulbasaur
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 pm

When I listened to his whisper and unbuttoned my pants.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Bulbasaur the first time around. Ended up playing with all three eventually when little kids kept overwriting my save.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:My biggest decision was to move to Poland while still a teenager.
    Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:My biggest decision was to move to Poland while still a teenager.

Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 BRTky

Was that your decision even? Also, at what age did you stop playing Pokemon?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 pm

kyro7 wrote:Che came in here to tell us that he had to choose which man lived or died, and got Pokemon.

rofl
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 pm

I remember grinding levels with Pidgy to beat the first gym. Running around in that small patch of grass before the town.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:My biggest decision was to move to Poland while still a teenager.

Biggest decision of your childhood.  - Page 2 BRTky

Was that your decision even? Also, at what age did you stop playing Pokemon?
    Never stopped. Cool

Anyway, I was under big pressure to go from my father, but at the end, he did ask me to decide to go or not so it was my choice.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:23 pm

don't remember the first time but I've def played through with all of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:20 pm