Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Walcott
Mal
GK01
Grenade
Scuba Steve
Dean
AriseForLife
Childish Logic
Cornholio
13 posters

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Anonymous

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Ryan wrote:You're a smelly pole, even the chinese don't like you.

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 1285006444_beating-up-a-pole

The above gif makes no sense, unless you are either implying that poles are smelly( Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 894246 ???), or perhaps that Pole is the same word as "pole". Rolling Eyes

Either way, it's pathetic. Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 1285006444_beating-up-a-pole

rofl

where do you find these?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:20 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:The only hola I know is the spanish word.

If it is some English slang for anus, than once again, I am disappointing with British English and once again, American English >>>> British English.

Also once again, this time from me, how mature of you. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes I'll say it again it's our language, the majority of us are from England and speak English. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Why do you call it American English and not just American?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 58503
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:15 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

The above gif makes no sense, unless you are either implying that poles are smelly( Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 3 894246 ???), or perhaps that Pole is the same word as "pole". Rolling Eyes

Either way, it's pathetic. Neutral

Yeah, Pole = Pole..

Pathetic you didn't know that really Rolling Eyes
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:15 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:You guys are being idiotic.

Arise, see the link in my signature. I invited you there for a reason. (your better than this. Laughing )

Meh Ryan is being a bit of a knob but then again Arise and you are hardly people to talk.

Anyway....Poulsen and Villa are different positions....that doesn't mean they can't be compared. Villa is better, simples. Chocolate is better than old smelly bread. Not the same type of food.....but still easily comparable Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Exacty.

Plus Tiki-Taka is complete shit.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Polska if you really hate it here and all that.

Why bother coming back Neutral Just fuck off to Tiki Taka and stay there...
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 pm

blackskar wrote:Polska if you really hate it here and all that.

Why bother coming back Neutral Just fuck off to Tiki Taka and stay there...

This.

He's only here to slag of Britain and spread the joy that is Warsaw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 am

Warsaw is a dump. I stay here for the chat thread. I use Tiki-Taka for any actual intellectual football discussion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:20 pm