Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Walcott
Mal
GK01
Grenade
Scuba Steve
Dean
AriseForLife
Childish Logic
Cornholio
13 posters

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Anonymous

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

I haven't seen the post of Arise, seeing as I was banned at the time, but I am sure it was taking out of context, or taken the wrong way.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

No, he said strikers aren't attackers.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:17 pm

SCUBA STEEEEEEEEVE!
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Actually you can search this forum because it was revisited a couple days ago. I think its in the Nasri v Gourcuff topic. You can locate the explanation starting on page 4 of that topic.

Starting here should be about right.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 pm

You should bring up the one with my argument in. The one which I don't think you replied to because I brought up the fundamental aims of the game.

Either way I've decided you're a WUM (troll incase you don't know).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:No, he said strikers aren't attackers.

Yahh, that is what he said, which is true kinda.

Only Targetmans and Complete Forward are "attackers".
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Arise how did you manage to get soo many haters ?
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Ryan wrote:You should bring up the one with my argument in. The one which I don't think you replied to because I brought up the fundamental aims of the game.

Either way I've decided you're a WUM (troll incase you don't know).

Ha ha you actually think I care what you have decided about me!

I have addressed anything you have pointed out when quoting me. If I did not then post it here and I will address it since you obviously have to have some feed back to feel acknowledged. The fundamental aims of the game have shit to do with why I do not consider "just" shooting a ball to be called attacking. I don't care what spin you put on it, or what logic you try to attach to it, "just" shooting the ball is not attacking in my opinion.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 pm

grenade187 wrote:Arise how did you manage to get soo many haters ?

Don't know, don't care. People tend to hate anyone that doesn't agree with what they have decided is the only way to think of something.

Some of it I know is due to me being American and American's aren't supposed to talk about soccer. As for the American's that don't like me, again don't know don't really care.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Because he's a football snob. He likes to sound more knowledgeable about the game by having different opinions on matters where there' not really room to have opinions. Proven by the point that he sometimes goes out of his way to call players by their first/real name. I remember when he used to continuously call Kaka, "Ricardo whatever" when it's just so much easier to say Kaka.

He feeds the stereotype that some people have of americans. That they view the game coldly, and are stat orientated. Never joins in on the BANTER Laughing Even though I know there are plently of americans that are not like that before you say anything like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 pm

The WUM here is you Ryan. The whole thread proves it.

I agree with Arise that you are acting this way because you don't agree with his opinion. Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Ryan wrote:SCUBA STEEEEEEEEVE!

What it do, boi?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 pm

There is no opinion to be had.

If you disagree with me then you believe the FIFA player of the year, Ballon D'or, Pfa awards etc etc are a farce. It really is as simple as that. If you don't think you can compare players in different positions then these competitions are bollocks in your opinion. And there should be no way to reocgnize individual achievements unless you're really anal (Laughing) and awards get given out like candy.

Thank you and goodnight.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:

What it do, boi?

It do good. Very good indeed. How's everything going in the journalism world? And why aren't the clown crew over here? (Dena and Gord. They're not really clowns Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 279869 )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Ryan wrote:There is no opinion to be had.

If you disagree with me then you believe the FIFA player of the year, Ballon D'or, Pfa awards etc etc are a farce. It really is as simple as that. If you don't think you can compare players in different positions then these competitions are bollocks in your opinion. And there should be no way to reocgnize individual achievements unless you're really anal (Laughing) and awards get given out like candy.

Thank you and goodnight.

Why not?

We would be comparing player achievements, not players themselves.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Ryan wrote:Because he's a football snob. He likes to sound more knowledgeable about the game by having different opinions on matters where there' not really room to have opinions. Proven by the point that he sometimes goes out of his way to call players by their first/real name. I remember when he used to continuously call Kaka, "Ricardo whatever" when it's just so much easier to say Kaka.

He feeds the stereotype that some people have of americans. That they view the game coldly, and are stat orientated. Never joins in on the BANTER Laughing Even though I know there are plently of americans that are not like that before you say anything like that.

This post here proves what I have been saying about you all night. You're just arguing because I don't agree with you. You keep saying I am snob or whatever when nothing I have done points towards snobbery or anything to that effect.

The bold section of your post is about the most IGNORANT thing I have ever read in my entire life. So because I do not think a striker that camps in the box and ONLY turns and shoots at the goal is not attacking, that makes me a snob and that particular area of the game there is no room to have an opinion? You are a fool if you really think that.

You think me sometimes calling a player by his actual name makes me a snob? What the hell does it being easier to say Kaka have to do with anything? If I want to say Ricardo Izecson (which is his God given name) then I have the fucking right to say that. If I want to say Francesc Fabregas rather than Cesc Fabregas then again it is my fucking right to do so. If you think that makes me a snob then that sounds like a personal problem and one that you either will get over or you won't. Either way I don't really give a fuck.

Nothing I am doing feeds any stereotype that you or your friends or people have about Americans. The fact that you equat saying a persons real name or not agreeing with you or someone on an part of the game that you says has no room for opinions is cold is utter nonsense. What the hell do stats have to do with anything I have said tonight? Anytime I present a stat is backs up something I have said with actual facts, i.e the Manchester City fan that disagreed with me when I said Manchester City are not a top 10 team and provided results since they entered the PL which proved with FACT that their average finish in the PL was lower than 10th meaning they WERE NOT a top 10 team. If you have a problem with people that present facts to back up what actually happens, then again that is a personal problem and you will either get over it or you wont and once again I don't really care.

That being said, I am going to finish watching AC Milan v Juventus and then climb into bed with my lady. You take care.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:59 pm

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

Best own i've seen in a while.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 pm

For someone that doesn't give a fuck you sure do type a lot.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

What it do, boi?

It do good. Very good indeed. How's everything going in the journalism world? And why aren't the clown crew over here? (Dena and Gord. They're not really clowns Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 279869 )

Gords here as Rei Razz
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm

GTFO
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

What it do, boi?

I'm traveling to cover a match next week. That's the first time (technically). And Gordon is here, with the name Rei (or something like that). And Dena is just lame.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Ryan wrote:For someone that doesn't give a fuck you sure do type a lot.

For someone who claims he is 20, you sure are immature.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:06 pm

I would like to refer you to a previous post about the aforementioned rubber and glue.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Ryan wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

What it do, boi?

I'm traveling to cover a match next week. That's the first time (technically). And Gordon is here, with the name Rei (or something like that). And Dena is just lame.

Moving up! Awesome. Who you covering?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Ryan wrote:I would like to refer you to a previous post about the aforementioned rubber and glue.

Your a numbt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Ryan wrote:Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 pm

HenryGale wrote:
    Ryan wrote:Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 70955

Obvious answer is Berbatov, right?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 pm

You're a smelly pole, even the chinese don't like you.

Ariseforlife can't decide who's better, Poulson or Villa - Page 2 1285006444_beating-up-a-pole
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:
    Ryan wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:

What it do, boi?

Moving up! Awesome. Who you covering?

Columbus and Colorado in Columbus. It won't be a good game, oh well lol.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Ryan wrote:GTFO

Snappy comeback Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:26 pm