Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ShakerMatty
drivescore
Weather130
Andy
Theo Filippo
crump
Jess
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Mouse
Uncle John from Jamaica
JamieB
MickStupp
Muhkoo
Kuled
Jeff
Danny
Laurencio
Barton
Jordi
George
Harrold
The Zlatan
Van Wolfswinkel
Gegilworld93
Ben
Jord
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Zzonked
35 posters

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Poll

Should they be banned?

[ 38 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_left57%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_left6%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 25 ]
    Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_left37%Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 67
    Poll closed
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by Laurencio Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Polska's sig is no worse than what you would see in your average underwear billboard/commercial. Saying that, I don't really think Polska bases his entire identity on that one picture in the sig, so I doubt he would find it incredibly difficult to change it for something else.
    I don't want to though.

Any particular reason as to why not?
    Anonymous

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am

Fucked up there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Yah, people still don't realize I've spent the last 3 months trolling that Conor guy and the other SPL people. I bet they think I am serious as well. Laughing

Just like how you were "joking" with RR when you two got in a heated debate about UK v Poland?
    Me and RR were horseplaying. I've been intentionally baiting them for weeks. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 am

The Maestro wrote:Talking of jibes Scott, you can't talk. Look at your response to my thread

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12342-what-do-you-use-to-browse-the-forum

Completely unnecessary and makes you look like a tosser

Once again, I wasn't excluding myself.

I was merely saying that someone who views this forum as a place to have intelligent discussion, shouldn't really take part in the whole vendetta/jibes/troll stuff.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:38 am

Not arsed at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 am

If there's no nipple, bare arse or minge showing then what's the big deal?

And for people saying what's the point in having a picture like that, then you could also say the same for football pictures. Is there really any point for a man in shorts to accompany your every post?
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 am

Doesn't bother me.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 am

I remember when tits were allowed in sigs Sad Keep them.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 am

Kuled wrote:I remember when tits were allowed in sigs Awesome Face Keep them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 am

The Maestro wrote:Talking of jibes Scott, you can't talk. Look at your response to my thread

The Maestro wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:Talking of jibes Scott, you can't talk. Your post in my thread is the perfect example

Kuled wrote:I remember when tits were allowed in sigs Sad Keep them.

Kuled wrote:
    Kuled wrote:I remember when tits were allowed in sigs Awesome Face Keep them.

What's going on?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 am

Billy Davies wrote:If there's no nipple, bare arse or minge showing then what's the big deal?

And for people saying what's the point in having a picture like that, then you could also say the same for football pictures. Is there really any point for a man in shorts to accompany your every post?

You could do that, but how that would make sense on a football forum is beyond me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 am

LOL you done the same thing as me, didn't realise there was no edit button and clicked on quote
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 am

The Maestro wrote:LOL you done the same thing as me, didn't realise there was no edit button and clicked on quote
    Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 am

Laurencio wrote:Polska's sig is no worse than what you would see in your average underwear billboard/commercial. Saying that, I don't really think Polska bases his entire identity on that one picture in the sig, so I doubt he would find it incredibly difficult to change it for something else.

Yeah, that was my first point.

I wanted to gauge public opinion though, because I don't think it's really a big deal either way. People hyping both sides up as something really important need to get a grip.

-It's an embarrassment in public places, I will be the laughing stock of the village!
    Just scroll past it and don't linger, not like anyone really cares that much anyway.

-My shrine to an attractive woman will be removed? I thought this was America!
    So fucking what. Why is it so important to have a woman in skimpy clothes in your sig/ava anyway?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 am

Billy Davies wrote:If there's no nipple, bare arse or minge showing then what's the big deal?

There is no point in having a footballer as your avatar/sig, however that

A) Doesn't bother anyone
    B) Fits in with the tone and theme of the forum
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:09 am

If possible give the option to not with other peoples signatures, i could see that being used, even more for animated pictures.

I voted NO

I miss The Corner Razz
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 am

What if a scenario occurs where someone wants a footballer that takes off his shirt in celebration as their sig? Would that count as partial nudity? And where do you draw the line between what's acceptable and what's not? After all, there are many sexually provocative images where the subject has plenty of clothes on.

After all, a signature is just another way of expressing yourself, and I don't see what's so embarrassing about them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:19 am

Sean wrote:
    Cam wrote:Wow, no need to start being rude to me, fucking hell

Sensitive much?

If anything, Jord was the one having a benny think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 am

King Carlos wrote:And is it not possible to identify someone by their avatar and sigs then? Surely when you see:

Possible removal of partial nudity in sigs and avatars - Page 4 Sabrin10

You know it's Polksa?

Depends, does she have a cock? Then I'd know it's Polska.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 am

Triple post, care I do not.

I think there should be a height limit on sigs. Sean's being a stupid example.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 am

GOATarenka wrote:Triple post, care I do not.

Why? What does mine do?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 am

Sean wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:Triple post, care I do not.

Why? What does mine do?

It's too tall. On 95% of other forums, that wouldn't be allowed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:46 am

Sean wrote:
    Cam wrote:Wow, no need to start being rude to me, fucking hell

Sensitive much?

rofl Okay, Sean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 am

Surely you can cope without ladies in your sigs, fucking hell
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 am

ahlycotc wrote:

The Maestro wrote:

Kuled wrote:I remember when tits were allowed in sigs Sad Keep them.

Kuled wrote:

What's going on?

Ignore it, he's just a total retard.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 am

GOATarenka wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Why? What does mine do?

It's too tall. On 95% of other forums, that wouldn't be allowed.

But does it actually do anything, does it slow down the forum, or are you just complaining for the sake of it?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 am

Jamieb08 wrote:Ignore it, he's just a total retard.
    Was that aimed at me or The Maestro? Neutral.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 am

Muhkoo wrote:If possible give the option to not with other peoples signatures, i could see that being used, even more for animated pictures.

I voted NO

I miss The Corner Razz
    I've never heard the proper reason as to why the corner disappeared actually think
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 am

We only got rid of it to stop the forum getting shut down during the reporting fad.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:08 am

Kuled wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:Ignore it, he's just a total retard.
    Was that aimed at me or The Maestro? Neutral.

figured it out boy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 am