Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Barton
Ben
El_indian
Danny
Bye_Ya
Jorlung
GK01
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
Muhkoo
Jordan Henderchip
Kelloggg8
The Zlatan
Pippo
Childish Logic
jeb4eva
20 posters

Do you sleep with the window open or closed?

Anonymous

Do you sleep with the window open or closed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you sleep with the window open or closed?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Ben wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:Do you guys not have screens on your windows or something?

We don't really have enough insects flying about to warrant them. In summer I'd expect to get about 1 insect flying through my window per week and that'd only be a moth or a fly, both of which are harmless.

Moths are the root of all evil.

And flies are the most irritating things on earth, even more irritating than Mason.
    Anonymous

Do you sleep with the window open or closed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you sleep with the window open or closed?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Closed. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Unavoidable during the summer... it gets ridiculously hot in my room if i don't have them open.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Rather die from being too hot than risk anything coming through my bedroom window.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm

In the Winter.....closed, obviously.

In the Summer.....there are a shitload of insects around my house. Lots of the gardens (including mine) have flowers, fruit and shit Neutral. Obviously I don't want to be sweating.....but the insects are too much, even when I turn off all the lights they still come in. So........I bought a fan.....it's noisy but I can usually manage...and I keep the window the slightest bit open.

I would buy insect nets or something....but I can't be asked Neutral
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am

Nothing comes in my room at night when i have the windows open. Only light attracts bugs/insects so they shouldn't be comnig in.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:12 am

Barton wrote:Nothing comes in my room at night when i have the windows open. Only light attracts bugs/insects so they shouldn't be comnig in.

Well, they could be attracted to heat?.....or you?.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 am

Most of the times my window is open unless, only close it when I get too cold.
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 am

Oh yeah, mosquitoes are they only things that get in my room, occasionally.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 am

GOATarenka wrote:
    Ben wrote:

We don't really have enough insects flying about to warrant them. In summer I'd expect to get about 1 insect flying through my window per week and that'd only be a moth or a fly, both of which are harmless.

Moths are the root of all evil.

And flies are the most irritating things on earth, even more irritating than Mason.
    Neutral

I get like multiple bugs inside my house on a daily basis during summer even with screens on my doors and windows. They manage to like sneak in whenever someone opens a door.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 am

Open all year.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 am

Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:51 pm