Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Barton
chiboygeorge
Jamie
Mario
Cornholio
Marvin
Danny
11 posters

Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad

Anonymous

Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad Empty Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 am

Didn't think it would ever happen again, but he has been good this season.

http://goalzz.com/main.aspx?showarticle=79711&obj=0

Last edited by ahlycotc on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad Empty Re: Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 am

not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 am

kyro7 wrote:Ronaldinho is Back in Brazil Squad 914411

This Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 am

Mano seeking to please the masses again I see. Doesn't seem like he thinks this match is a big deal.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:25 am

Would have been a joke if he was left out tbh.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 am

Good. Good.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:02 am

He won't last long.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:08 am

I will never respect him again, he should still be in the top 3 in the world, massive cock for throwing it all away.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 am

Rei wrote:Mano seeking to please the masses again I see. Doesn't seem like he thinks this match is a big deal.
    I don't think it was all bad, at least he's calling players that are performing. But don't understand his love for Lucas instead of Hernanes. Rolling Eyes
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am

He hasn't been the same since he left Barca and players like Leonal Messi started coming through the ranks, been downhill for him since about 2006. Neutral
    Robben
    Robben

Post by Robben Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 pm

He could add something to the team spirit aswel, he seems like a really fun guy to be around, especially for the younger players who have joined.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Is Ando or Rafael in the squad?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Jamie wrote:I will never respect him again, he should still be in the top 3 in the world, massive cock for throwing it all away.

Harsh. It's easy to do what he did when you're on top of the world.

I say fair play to him for coming back, to an extent.

I think he'll always be remembered for being one of the best to play the game, in a unique sort of way.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:18 pm

He was just unplayable around 2005. I'll always remember that goal at Chelsea, toe poke from edge of the box. Genious Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 pm

I just loved the way he'd basically dance around opponents.

Like a better version of Jay Jay Okocha.

And I fucking love Jay Jay.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Finally. He should have been in the team for the World Cup.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:29 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:
    Rei wrote:Mano seeking to please the masses again I see. Doesn't seem like he thinks this match is a big deal.
    I don't think it was all bad, at least he's calling players that are performing. But don't understand his love for Lucas instead of Hernanes. Rolling Eyes

Laughing No love for a former Gremista? But the Hernanes thing is baffling tbh. There was something floating around that because he's playing high up the pitch at Lazio Mano didn't pick him, since he seems him only as a volante. Weird considering Hernanes is so versatile, and the squad needs his passing quality.

Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

people dont watch seria A alot here but last season dinho was amazing! Was a real shame he didn't go to the WC
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Rei wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:

Laughing No love for a former Gremista? But the Hernanes thing is baffling tbh. There was something floating around that because he's playing high up the pitch at Lazio Mano didn't pick him, since he seems him only as a volante. Weird considering Hernanes is so versatile, and the squad needs his passing quality.

Former is the key word. Laughing Hernanes will do 2x as much as Lucas, would really love to see him partner with Sandro and Ramires in a trident midfield.

Also good to see Douglas in the squad.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

JMB_94 wrote:He hasn't been the same since he left Barca and players like Leonal Messi started coming through the ranks, been downhill for him since about 2006. Neutral

That hard to spell, Garef?

AriseForLife wrote:Finally. He should have been in the team for the World Cup.

Err, no.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Danny B wrote:Is Ando or Rafael in the squad?
    Rafa is I think.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Is Ando or Rafael in the squad?
    Rafa is I think.

Too right, he's just gotta call up Fabio now Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm