Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jorlung
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
Ben 10
Marvin
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
drivescore
Muhkoo
Lux
Jordi
Childish Logic
15 posters

Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Anonymous

Complain about FIFA ratings here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:34 am

So Jaliens and Lamey, two utter shite players have went down. Good.

Melikson went up by one, he is now a 76. Cool Malecki and Melikson both had their stats improved as well.

No idea why Slask are rated so poorly.

Alot of Legia's players should be boosted much higher. Legia seems really underrated to me.

Lech is fairly rated I guess? Rudnev went up to 77 overall. 19 year old Kaminski being a 62 despite starting every game and being one of the best defenders in the league puzzles the fuck out of me. Krivets is only a 70 too, he should be more like 76 lol.

Meh, looks like researchers are biased towards Wisla..
    Anonymous

Complain about FIFA ratings here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Not complaining but reflecting.

Jorge Ivan Estrada RB for Santos speed and acc were in the mid to high 70's a few FIFAs ago, and today despite getting older his speed is 92 and his acc is 88. -_-

God, the ratings for the physical stats are so much better this FIFA then they were in past FIFAs.

Take a player like Chiquis Valdez, very few people know who he is, even a lot of Mexican's wouldn't know who he is, and who knows, he might be the worst centerback in the world(he's not) and his rating of 58 overall reflects that, but that doesn't means he's not like 6'4 and built like a tank. That's why his strength rating is 91.

I really commend the data editors on this. While a lot of people will complain about their favorite player being rated an 83 instead of an 84, I'll be relishing the fact someone out there isn't an idiot.

Oh and Chiquis Valdez isn't really his name, his name is Daniel Valdez, Chiquis is just his nickname, it means small, yeah, I know, Mexicans just really like irony.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 am