Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 am

Totti wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:We've not got a £100million bill though. scratch

It's only a possibility. Smile

We wouldn't start at the bottom, automatic SPL re-entry.

Anyway, Phoenix club sound good.

I know you don't actually think that, but I'll bite anyway.

You need 11 out of 12 SPL clubs to let you back in to the league. It's a very small chance that you wouldn't get in, but it's still a possibility. There's no guarantee.

Secondly, there is not a single straight thinking Rangers fan alive that wants to see the club liquidated and another club formed.

It's not another club, it's exactly the same, with the same history, the same fans etc etc. Laughing
    Totti
    Totti

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Totti Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Totti wrote:

I know you don't actually think that, but I'll bite anyway.

You need 11 out of 12 SPL clubs to let you back in to the league. It's a very small chance that you wouldn't get in, but it's still a possibility. There's no guarantee.

Secondly, there is not a single straight thinking Rangers fan alive that wants to see the club liquidated and another club formed.

It's not another club, it's exactly the same, with the same history, the same fans etc etc. Laughing

there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

See, you and your fans are so hurt by this. Laughing

Yet again, we're off scot free. #andijustcantseemtogettnoughforderderderderder
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

rofl
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

TheRangersFan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:There is no way Rangers can survive a 100M tax bill. Your annual turnover is 35M, with expenditures closingin on 45M, a 100M on top of that woukd be impossible.

Annual turnover at the last set of audited accounts was around 57m. Smile

Still not enough tosurvive a 100M tax bill on top of the other debt.

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Anyway, A Phoenix club is a perfect idea, keep the history and wipe out the tax bill = no debt! #celikfansgreetinfuryeerzminlololol

Except all your players contracts will have to be cancelled, contract fees will have to be paid, Ibrox will go on sale, training ground will go on sale and you will have to restart th club with no money what so ever.
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Post by Mr. Hassard Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

I do have a general knowledge of how business works, but in all honesty this whole administration thing is taking me a while for me to get my head around it. But my gut feeling is that we, Glasgow Rangers Football Club, will survive. But there will always be a Glasgow Rangers - either in its current form, or as a new club formed by the fans.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

No, Jela's right.

A lot of Celtic fans are hurting. That's what happens when you laugh for so long.

----------------------------------

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/297672-very-serious-threat-of-liquidation-at-crisis-hit-rangers/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 am

Laurencio wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

Annual turnover at the last set of audited accounts was around 57m. Smile

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Anyway, A Phoenix club is a perfect idea, keep the history and wipe out the tax bill = no debt! #celikfansgreetinfuryeerzminlololol

Except all your players contracts will have to be cancelled, contract fees will have to be paid, Ibrox will go on sale, training ground will go on sale and you will have to restart th club with no money what so ever.

Ibrox is a listed building.

Rangers don't own Murray Park, David Murray does.

We'll keep all the money that we currently have as it'll go into another Craig Whyte account. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am

Mr. Hassard wrote:I do have a general knowledge of how business works, but in all honesty this whole administration thing is taking me a while for me to get my head around it. But my gut feeling is that we, Glasgow Rangers Football Club, will survive. But there will always be a Glasgow Rangers - either in its current form, or as a new club formed by the fans.

We're not called Glasgow Rangers mate, the word 'Glasgow' is nowhere in the official name therefore, we could call a Phoenix club that. Smile
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Ibrox is a listed building.

Rangers don't own Murray Park, David Murray does.

We'll keep all the money that we currently have as it'll go into another Craig Whyte account. Smile

You won't keep a pence Jela. You don't honestly think it's that easy to cheat the tax man do you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

Just disband Rangers, and Merge Hearts and Rangers together to form HMRC.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

Jela, if AFC Rangers or whatever it's called is formed, you won't keep all your history, nor be able to afford to keep Ibrox.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

Jordi wrote:Jela, if AFC Rangers or whatever it's called is formed, you won't keep all your history, nor be able to afford to keep Ibrox.

They can. AFC Wimbledon have the history of Wimbledon, AFC Chester have the history of Chester City etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

No income tax, No vat, No money back, No RFC. Green and white on the Ibrox door, it's an asda megastooooooooore!
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 am

Dan wrote:
    Jordi wrote:Jela, if AFC Rangers or whatever it's called is formed, you won't keep all your history, nor be able to afford to keep Ibrox.

They can. AFC Wimbledon have the history of Wimbledon, AFC Chester have the history of Chester City etc.
    They can in a sense, but the trophies won't be theirs, will they?

Plus every site would say formed in 2013 or whatever.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am

Dan wrote:

I thought MK Dons were the new Wimbledon, and then a new Wimbledon came up?

Not really sure. Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am

Jordi wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Depends on what is agreed. AFC Wimbledon still are founded in 2002/2003 but have Wimbledon's history behind them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am

Jordi wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Trophies would still be ours.

And we'd be re-formed.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 am

Dan wrote:
    Jordi wrote:They can in a sense, but the trophies won't be theirs, will they?

Depends on what is agreed. AFC Wimbledon still are founded in 2002/2003 but have Wimbledon's history behind them.
    I thought Franchise FC would have Wimbledon's history behind them. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

Totti wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I thought MK Dons were the new Wimbledon, and then a new Wimbledon came up?

Not really sure. Surprised

Wimbledon became MK Dons, forcing the Wimbledon fans to form AFC Wimbledon. I believe that the history and trophies won by Wimbledon have been returned to AFC Wimbledon and that is part of their 'former club history'.
    Anonymous

Can't see Rangers getting Liquidated IMO, there to bigger club to just 'vanish'.
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Post by Mr. Hassard Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Mr. Hassard wrote:I do have a general knowledge of how business works, but in all honesty this whole administration thing is taking me a while for me to get my head around it. But my gut feeling is that we, Glasgow Rangers Football Club, will survive. But there will always be a Glasgow Rangers - either in its current form, or as a new club formed by the fans.

We're not called Glasgow Rangers mate, the word 'Glasgow' is nowhere in the official name therefore, we could call a Phoenix club that. Smile

I never knew that mate! Surprised You learn something new every day. Wink
    Anonymous

Jordi wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I thought Franchise FC would have Wimbledon's history behind them. shifty

Wimbledon have it I believe. And rightly so.
    Anonymous

Whatever happens, There will always be a Rangers who will always be the most successful football club in world history and we will always have the best fans in the world. simples. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 am

Adz wrote:Can't see Rangers getting Liquidated IMO, there to bigger club to just 'vanish'.

Even if liquidated, we still wouldn't vanish. Phoenix club would be formed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Adz wrote:Can't see Rangers getting Liquidated IMO, there to bigger club to just 'vanish'.

Rangers will still exist I'd say, there a too bigger club, and someone will come in and pay the debt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 am

Adz wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Rangers will still exist I'd say, there a too bigger club, and someone will come in and pay the debt.

And get what in return? A club pissing money? Nah, looks like these are done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 am

Dan wrote:
    Adz wrote:

True.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 am

Dan wrote:
    Adz wrote:

We don't piss money, we make £10million less than we need a year, WITHOUT European football. Therefore, we could make it that way or through new sponsorship i.e. stadium naming rights etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Dan wrote:

We don't piss money, we make £10million less than we need a year, WITHOUT European football. Therefore, we could make it that way or through new sponsorship i.e. stadium naming rights etc.
    But then you will moan that it has lose its 'famous' name of Ibrox.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:54 am