Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 am

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Laurencio Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 am

The Maestro wrote:

I did not understand a word of that Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 am

Totti wrote:Scottish title mean very little in comparison with this.

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 McNeill

Big deal. We have 2 of them and we're shit.

Plus ours were more recent seeing as the pictures were in colour and not black and white rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 am

Craig Whyte has been involved in or owned 23 companies. All have failed.
    14 liquidated, the rest dissolved.

100% record not worthy
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 am

The Maestro wrote:Craig Whyte has been involved in or owned 23 companies. All have failed.
    14 liquidated, the rest dissolved.

100% record not worthy

That's not necessarily failure. Taking companies loaning against them and them getting them into a scenario of bankruptcy is big money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 am

Making it out as if it's the Rangers support. Laughing

There was about 50 people there. Laughing

Rangers supporters are 110% behind Craig Whyte.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 am

Also, everyone that has laughed in this thread at Rangers can go and get cancer and die. Everyone on this forum is such a hypocritical cunt it's unreal.

If this were the other way round and Jela was posting many rofl's at you club going into administration, you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it trying to get him a ban, and everyone would think they're some sort of Internet hard guy for acting like a sheep in the way they try to demean Jela, as if to show to others that they're cool too so they should fit in.

Reality is, you're all a bunch of sad little pricks that need to get out more an have a bit of a life, instead of spending the majority of your day taking jibes at a 16 year old boy on the Internet.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 am

Jordi wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

But that was ages ago scratch
    They hadn't paid off Michael Ball's transfer. Laughing

Yes we have and we didn't buy Flo from Sunderland lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 am

Billy Davies wrote:Also, everyone that has laughed in this thread at Rangers can go and get cancer and die. Everyone on this forum is such a hypocritical cunt it's unreal.

If this were the other way round and Jela was posting many rofl's at you club going into administration, you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it trying to get him a ban, and everyone would think they're some sort of Internet hard guy for acting like a sheep in the way they try to demean Jela, as if to show to others that they're cool too so they should fit in.

Reality is, you're all a bunch of sad little pricks that need to get out more an have a bit of a life, instead of spending the majority of your day taking jibes at a 16 year old boy on the Internet.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:59 am

You're ugly though and I'm not so post count is irrelevant
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 am

You've never seen me Forest, but are one of those that claim you have but still can't find this mysterious picture ..

and anyway, LOL .. THIS IS YOU!!!

What a fucking little ginger dweeb

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 ONOgt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 am

The Maestro wrote:You've never seen me Forest, but are one of those that claim you have but still can't find this mysterious picture ..

and anyway, LOL .. THIS IS YOU!!!

What a fucking little ginger dweeb

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 ONOgt

He's not even ginger rofl
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 am

How hasn't this thread been moderated yet Suspect
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 am

Guy on SSN just said that many people saw it coming for a while.

Jela?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:04 am

There's always the possibility of a Phoenix club, teams such as Parma, Napoli and Fiorentina have done it before. They have all came out stronger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:04 am

Jordi wrote:Guy on SSN just said that many people saw it coming for a while.

Jela?

Yes, we did.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

Hernandez_14 wrote:Rangers going under, sad really, but funny because Jela doesent believe it.
    Equally as funny because the Celtic fans will miss them like the deserts miss the rain if they go, and they don't realise it.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:There's always the possibility of a Phoenix club, teams such as Parma, Napoli and Fiorentina have done it before. They have all came out stronger.
    IT'S THE, PHOENIX CLUB!!

PULL OFF INTO PARADISE!
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:The clubs debts have been wiped out and he's giving us £10million a season.

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 Tumblr_lm0ac5qB5Q1qb8mdq

You'll get out of it, if Portsmouth can, you can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 am

The amount of topics that come up about Scottish football on here these days is annoying. It's a waste of forum space, seeing as Scottish football is so insignificant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 am

Laurencio wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

I did not understand a word of that Coffee

Subtitles would've helped.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    Hernandez_14 wrote:Rangers going under, sad really, but funny because Jela doesent believe it.
    Equally as funny because the Celtic fans will miss them like the deserts miss the rain if they go, and they don't realise it.

I've already said I don't want them to go bust What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 am

In what way? This is fucking hilarious!!

I'm a CELTIC supporter. Among 60,000 other Celtic fans, we go to Celtic Park to watch CELTIC. I do not care what happens to Rangers.

How much do Celtic even get for the Old Firm game from Sky a season? About £1million

I'll pass thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 am

Scott wrote:The amount of topics that come up about Scottish football on here these days is annoying. It's a waste of forum space, seeing as Scottish football is so insignificant.

Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:12 am

The Maestro wrote:

I'm a CELTIC supporter. Among 60,000 other Celtic fans, we go to Celtic Park to watch CELTIC. I do not care what happens to Rangers.

How much do Celtic even get for the Old Firm game from Sky a season? About £1million

I'll pass thanks.
    The SPL hits an all time level of wank, gets reduced to one place in the first round of Europa league qualification, no players want to go play in such an un-competetive shite bag of a league, Celtic become shitter, whole league is like the Blue Square South.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:12 am

People on EA say you're ugly so I believe them.

Also I'm not even fucking ginger rofl That picture was for media filming and I was dressed for my role.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:We're not going to die though. Laughing

We are and forever will be, The worlds most successive football club in history.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 am

The Maestro wrote:

I'll pass thanks.

60,000? rofl You can't even hit 50,000 on average, it's sitting at: 49472. rofl

+ The TV deal is around £5million a season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 am

You are talking out of your arse.

Let's face it, the Scottish league needs a revamp as it is!! With Rangers gone clubs can compete for European spots. I can easily see this as being an opportunity for Aberdeen and Dundee United in particular to grow and challenge again. The league can only get more competitive without Rangers. Anyway, RANGERS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AS IT STANDS, It's administration, not liquidation.

I'll say it again, Celtic fans DO NOT CARE for Rangers. We support our club. We go to Celtic Park to watch our team, we've got one of the biggest fanbases in the world, it's NOT DOWN TO RANGERS.

Anyway, Sky gives the league around £2m a year for all of the television rights, including the Old Firm derby. Are you telling me without that money Celtic will perish?!!? Celtic make money because of the PRODUCT THEY HAVE, unlike down south where clubs RELY COMPLETELY on Sky money.

You've got nothing to back yourself up with.

Peter Lawell today before the news broke of Rangers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17013512

Last edited by The Maestro on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 am

Jordi wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:The clubs debts have been wiped out and he's giving us £10million a season.

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 5 Tumblr_lm0ac5qB5Q1qb8mdq

You'll get out of it, if Portsmouth can, you can.

Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:00 am