Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Jord
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
Benitez
Mal2
9 posters

The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt.

Anonymous

The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt. Empty The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 am

Thread rules.
    Liverpool fans only.

Statement.
    I, [your username], accept that Luis Suarez is guilty of all things accused of. I accept that Luis Suarez is a racist, a thug and a cheat and I believe he should be banned from football altogether. I confess that everything I've said in defence of Luis Suarez in the past, has been completely false. Signed - [your username]
    Anonymous

The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt. Empty Re: The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 am

I, Scott, accept that Luis Suarez is guilty of all things accused of. I accept that Luis Suarez is a racist, a thug and a cheat and I believe he should be banned from football altogether. I confess that everything I've said in defence of Luis Suarez in the past, has been completely false. Signed - Scott.
    Mal2
    Mal2

The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt. Empty Re: The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt.

Post by Mal2 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 am

I'll lock this here.

Oh, wait...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 am

Mal I don't think you should be locking topics, unlocked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 am

I BLP accept that scott is a cock.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I BLP accept that scott is a cock.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I BLP accept that scott is a cock.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 am

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 am

Why would I say this?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 am

Worth pointing out that Evra said Suarez is not a racist.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 am

I refuse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:33 am

Cam wrote:Why would I say this?

So haters like RR can stop preaching his guilt.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

Scott wrote:
    Cam wrote:Why would I say this?

So haters like RR can stop preaching his guilt.

Your optimism is admirable, but ultimately ineffective.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:38 am

I, Jord, accept that Luis Suarez is guilty of all things accused of. I also I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror, if anything i could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it yo, home to Bel-Air!

I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight,
    I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!'
    I looked at my kingdom,
    I was finally there!
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 am

Umm-he shouldn't be banned from football, but he is probably the biggest prat and most annoying player we have had for a long time. He easily surpasses the previous champion, Javier Mascherano.

He dives, he fights, he says racially charged insults...he needs to grow up.

That is all.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 am

I'm confused.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 am

A God among men. Besides RR and Kuled are on ignore, and anyone else who pushes it will follow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah.

No.
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:A God among men. Besides RR and Kuled are on ignore, and anyone else who pushes it will follow.

Why would anyone care if a racist supporter puts them on ignore? Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 am

Vexxed wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:A God among men. Besides RR and Kuled are on ignore, and anyone else who pushes it will follow.

Why would anyone care if a racist supporter puts them on ignore? Suspect

How am I a racist? You're going on ignore for that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:39 am

Eternal, laying down the law. not worthy

Ruthless.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Glen Damon wrote:Eternal, laying down the law. The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt. 914411

Ruthless.

By ignoring people?

Scott I admire what you tried to do here, you rose above your own pathetic level, only to be reminded that you were not alone on that level

You guys will have to accept it one way or another

Witcher, you wouldn't ignore me
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:How am I a racist? You're going on ignore for that.

I think he meant not that you yourself are a racist but you are, in this case, supporting a known racist...could be wrong though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Paulinho wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Eternal, laying down the law. The thread in which Liverpool fans admit to Suarez's guilt. 914411

Ruthless.

By ignoring people?

Scott I admire what you tried to do here, you rose above your own pathetic level, only to be reminded that you were not alone on that level

You guys will have to accept it one way or another

Witcher, you wouldn't ignore me

Course I won't. I'm only doing this for fun for the most part. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:41 pm

witcher is just misinformed, he is one of few liverpool fans that is not racist at heart like scott or dan or alan. he has a kind heart that just needs to be shown the light unlike the other primitive racists liverpool fans that have no morals or standards
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you Mauro, I'm glad you understand. not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:21 am