Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Cadbury
Scuba Steve
Jordi
Danny
8 posters

Who should be the next England manager?

Poll

Who?

[ 6 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left35%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left12%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left18%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should be the next England manager?

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 am

Jordi wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

For England? Neutral

Don't be so fucking stupid.
    If McClaren can get the job, Nigel Adkins can, he'd do a good job too, man management is his best attribute.

McClaren was shit though.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Who should be the next England manager? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should be the next England manager?

Post by Laurencio Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 am

England's players need an exceptional man manager, someone who builds their confdience at all times and has the wisdom to keep everyone happy and intelligence not to cause controversy needlessly. A man manager who can get the best out of the squad and get them to give their all for him.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 am

One with some balls to drop players as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 am

Paul Lambert.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:05 am

Laurencio wrote:England's players need an exceptional man manager, someone who builds their confdience at all times and has the wisdom to keep everyone happy and intelligence not to cause controversy needlessly. A man manager who can get the best out of the squad and get them to give their all for him.

I wonder who can do that Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 am

It has to be an Englishman.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:08 am

Hodgson
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:15 am

Who I want? Sir Alex Ferguson - He's retiring soon, Why not take over England for the Euro's only and add European Championship to his record.

Who Should be? Wenger - He loves kids shifty and building them up throughout their careers, He prefers working with what he's got rather than spending which you have to do internationally.

But due to it being mid-season I doubt either will leave their clubs or will Arry and we'll end up with Roy fuckin Hodgson!
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Who I want? Sir Alex Ferguson - He's retiring soon, Why not take over England for the Euro's only and add European Championship to his record.

Who Should be? Wenger - He loves kids shifty and building them up throughout their careers, He prefers working with what he's got rather than spending which you have to do internationally.

But due to it being mid-season I doubt either will leave their clubs or will Arry and we'll end up with Roy fuckin Hodgson!

Ferguson wouldn't touch the England job. He'd rather see them crash and burn.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 am

Point wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:England's players need an exceptional man manager, someone who builds their confdience at all times and has the wisdom to keep everyone happy and intelligence not to cause controversy needlessly. A man manager who can get the best out of the squad and get them to give their all for him.

I wonder who can do that Mischief
    Nigel Adkins can. Simples
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 am

Laurencio wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:Who I want? Sir Alex Ferguson - He's retiring soon, Why not take over England for the Euro's only and add European Championship to his record.

Yeh I know that, but If I could pick anyone he'd be the man. He'd bring the trophy back home with him as well.

My serious choice would be Wenger.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Yeh I know that, but If I could pick anyone he'd be the man. He'd bring the trophy back home with him as well.

Would he though? Leave Arsenal for an interntional job when Real Madrid seem to be courting him to replace Mourinho when he leaves.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

• Gets 7m a season
    • Has no pressure on his job
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

Laurencio wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

Would he though? Leave Arsenal for an interntional job when Real Madrid seem to be courting him to replace Mourinho when he leaves.

Personally I think he would prefer International football over club, but my main point in thinking that way is due to his un-willingness to spend but I don't whether to believe Wenger or the Board atm a new story seems to count on a weekly basis. I just can't see him managing a club like Madrid it just doesn't really fit him. Also I can't see Mourinho leaving Madrid just yet. Where's he gonna go? I don't think he'd do Man U any good because if you want someone to succeed Ferguson he's not your ma he'll get bored and fuck off in 3/4 years. He's been linked to Spurs I think, but atm Arry is untouchable so unless he leaves (doubt it) he won't go there. I'm sure he's linked with other clubs but I can't think of any atm.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 am

Fonseca wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

• Gets 7m a season
    • Has no pressure on his job

Capello's on £9m facepalm

EDIT: Facepalm aimed at F.A not you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:32 pm