Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
moscowmadeit3
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Lux
Keanoo
Jorlung
Start.
Jeff
Kuled
Demba Ba
easley91
Jordi
Laurencio
drivescore
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Danny
22 posters

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Anonymous

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 4 Empty Re: Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Yeah when it's you, what pushes my buttons is moron fans like you.. so obviously you're going to see it as easy to push my buttons because you're naturally a spastic when it comes to talking about football.

Look. Valencia went down of his own accord = dive. What else can it be? All this 'helping the ref make the right decision' is bollocks. Valencia wasn't tripped, he wasn't hauled down, he was perfectly capable of carrying on/passing/crossing the ball, but he chose to go down, in search of a cheap penalty.
    The whole discussion came from players getting penalties by diving, he got a penalty because he was pulled and fouled, and that's what you was getting at in the first place like it's a penalty not deserved, so shut up.

I don't want to talk to you about it any more because the shite you spout constantly is just too annoying.
    Anonymous

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 4 Empty Re: Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Look. Valencia went down of his own accord = dive. What else can it be? All this 'helping the ref make the right decision' is bollocks. Valencia wasn't tripped, he wasn't hauled down, he was perfectly capable of carrying on/passing/crossing the ball, but he chose to go down, in search of a cheap penalty.
    The whole discussion came from players getting penalties by diving, he got a penalty because he was pulled and fouled, and that's what you was getting at in the first place like it's a penalty not deserved, so shut up.

I don't want to talk to you about it any more because the shite you spout constantly is just too annoying.

But it's still a dive though!
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Yeah when it's you, what pushes my buttons is moron fans like you.. so obviously you're going to see it as easy to push my buttons because you're naturally a spastic when it comes to talking about football.

Why shouldnt he go down, if he stays up, United have less chance of scoring, if he goes down they have more, player has made contact with him which means its a penalty, theres nothing in the rules that says you need to be physically knocked over/brought down for it to be a pen.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 am

Scott wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Scott using the "trolling" excuse when he knows hes made himself look like a retard.

When did I say I was trolling? What the fuck?

"Kyro's buttons are easy to push"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

When did I say I was trolling? What the fuck?

"Kyro's buttons are easy to push"

They are. Doesn't mean I'm trolling. I believe what I'm saying.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 am

Sean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Why shouldnt he go down, if he stays up, United have less chance of scoring, if he goes down they have more, player has made contact with him which means its a penalty, theres nothing in the rules that says you need to be physically knocked over/brought down for it to be a pen.

Sean condoning diving rofl

Not suprised with the number of cheats at Chelsea
    Anonymous

Benitez wrote:Valencia is a serial diver, for the ''strongest player in the world rofl '' he dives an awful lot
    you talking about Antonio??? surely not
    Anonymous

Sean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

It's still a fucking dive. That's my only point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

These commentators make me want to shoot myself, I feel like i'm playing PES
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

Benitez wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Suarez What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 am

snow coming down heavy? postpone the game Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

ViVaRooney wrote:snow coming down heavy? postpone the game Neutral
    Neutral
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

Lux wrote:
    Benitez wrote:

Suarez What a Face

Sturridge,Drogba,Lampard,Cole,Mata,Torres
    Anonymous

Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Silva. rofl
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

Benitez wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Suarez What a Face

What Neutral
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

Agreed, should be postponed and played again at Fulham's ground tomorrow.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:12 am

This thread got boring quickly. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:12 am

Benitez wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Suarez What a Face

When have they ever dived?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 am

Scuba Steve wrote:This thread got boring quickly. Neutral

It got turned totally off topic, boring game though so not suprised
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Jorlung wrote:I don't see how people can't hold such double standards. You call people cheaters for diving, but I can guarantee you no matter who you support you have probably gotten at least one penalty from diving, whether it be a blatant dive, or just one to help the ref to make the right decision.

wtf you on about? when that happens people still say it was a dive..

you telling me man city fans will say its not a dive?
    So every time Valencia or Nani takes the tumble you call them a "cheating fucking cunt" too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 am

Hope this ends up with the same scoreline as the Arsenal game.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:38 am

Benitez wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

You are constantly spouting bullshit to people when you know you only have one chance.

A lot of people on this forum are like children. "My team don't dive so this other team are cheating wankers."

Scott, if an opposing player makes contact with you, you have every right to go down. It would still be a foul if you was standing but the referee probably won't see it that way. The best thing to do is make sure the ref knows the cunt got you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 am

Scott Berbatov went down easily there only because Agger was a fucking idiot and fouled him.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:42 am

FACT: In 2008 Fulham were 2-0 down at City but came back to win 3-2. The ref that day? DEAN
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 am

Kuled wrote:FACT: In 2008 Fulham were 2-0 down at City but came back to win 3-2. The ref that day? DEAN

FACT: man city were shit in 2008
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Kuled wrote:FACT: In 2008 Fulham were 2-0 down at City but came back to win 3-2. The ref that day? DEAN

FACT: man city were shit in 2008
    rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 am

Imagine De Gea in these conditions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:20 pm