Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
moscowmadeit3
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Lux
Keanoo
Jorlung
Start.
Jeff
Kuled
Demba Ba
easley91
Jordi
Laurencio
drivescore
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Danny
22 posters

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Anonymous

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 am

At least Agger is good at heading Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 784961

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 Dagger10

Last edited by Alan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 am

You can't talk about other teams getting penalties if you support Man United as we always get them, usually by diving Mischief
    Anonymous

Not imo. He could have easily stayed on his feet, but took a tumble and took the easy option, knowing that at OT, it's always going to be a penalty.
    Anonymous

fucking hell johnson is such a cheating fucking cunt
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 am

Sean wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

facepalm yes there was contact cause johnson made one by moving his feet into the defender facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm

Why do you always respond with facepalms, it doesnt make your point any more correct Laughing

I guess it depends on what you define a dive, I dont really see that as a dive, if a defender is stupid enough to stick out a leg then I dont see anything wrong with an attacker making him pay for that. Its only when they go down with no contact that I consider a dive.

I define this as a dive

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am

Scott wrote:Not imo.
    You're an idiot then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:Not imo.
    You're an idiot then.

Okay.

Still a dive.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am

I don't see how people can't hold such double standards. You call people cheaters for diving, but I can guarantee you no matter who you support you have probably gotten at least one penalty from diving, whether it be a blatant dive, or just one to help the ref to make the right decision.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:You're an idiot then.

Okay.

Still a dive.
    When someone is pulling you back in the box making it harder for you to do anything and you go down it's completely acceptable, if someone is cheating to prevent you going forward you should have every fucking right to go down, the person that should be ridiculed is the one pulling him, not Valencia, so shut up with your pathetic arguments about us, wanker.
    Anonymous

He dived, end of. He didn't have to go down, he wasn't forced down, he went down of his own accord. That, my friend, is a dive.

Last edited by Scott on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Okay.

Still a dive.
    When someone is pulling you back in the box making it harder for you to do anything and you go down it's completely acceptable, if someone is cheating to prevent you going forward you should have every fucking right to go down, the person that should be ridiculed is the one pulling him, not Valencia, so shut up with your pathetic arguments about us, wanker.

I love it when you get angry.
    Anonymous

Jorlung wrote:I don't see how people can't hold such double standards. You call people cheaters for diving, but I can guarantee you no matter who you support you have probably gotten at least one penalty from diving, whether it be a blatant dive, or just one to help the ref to make the right decision.

wtf you on about? when that happens people still say it was a dive..

you telling me man city fans will say its not a dive?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am

Scott wrote:He dived, end of. He didn't have to go down.
    Go back to skateboarding.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am

Benitez wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Why do you always respond with facepalms, it doesnt make your point any more correct Laughing

I guess it depends on what you define a dive, I dont really see that as a dive, if a defender is stupid enough to stick out a leg then I dont see anything wrong with an attacker making him pay for that. Its only when they go down with no contact that I consider a dive.

I define this as a dive

Spoiler:

So do I.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am

See my edit.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am

Alan wrote:At least Agger is good at heading Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 784961

Man City vs Fulham 17:30 KO ESPN - Page 3 Dagger10

Valencia stamping on young Martin Kelly Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 am

Gerrard and Suarez dive all the time.
    Anonymous

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:When someone is pulling you back in the box making it harder for you to do anything and you go down it's completely acceptable, if someone is cheating to prevent you going forward you should have every fucking right to go down, the person that should be ridiculed is the one pulling him, not Valencia, so shut up with your pathetic arguments about us, wanker.

Kyro's buttons are easy to push.
    Anonymous

Britfag wrote:Gerrard and Suarez dive all the time.
    No they don't, Liverpool never get there way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 am

Scott wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Yeah when it's you, what pushes my buttons is moron fans like you.. so obviously you're going to see it as easy to push my buttons because you're naturally a spastic when it comes to talking about football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 am

I know?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 am

Suarez does, I haven't seen Gerrard dive for years
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 am

Adam Johnson is a cunt, i hope someone breaks his leg
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 am

Bad day at the office for Baird.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 am

oh fuck off Fulham.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

Scott wrote:

I know?
    So, using your knowledge, you can't talk about diving either. Mischief

2-0 City. Party done.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Yeah when it's you, what pushes my buttons is moron fans like you.. so obviously you're going to see it as easy to push my buttons because you're naturally a spastic when it comes to talking about football.

Look. Valencia went down of his own accord = dive. What else can it be? All this 'helping the ref make the right decision' is bollocks. Valencia wasn't tripped, he wasn't hauled down, he was perfectly capable of carrying on/passing/crossing the ball, but he chose to go down, in search of a cheap penalty.

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

Scott using the "trolling" excuse when he knows hes made himself look like a retard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Scott using the "trolling" excuse when he knows hes made himself look like a retard.

When did I say I was trolling? What the fuck?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 am

Valencia is a serial diver, for the ''strongest player in the world rofl '' he dives an awful lot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:27 pm