Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jordi
LFCMarshall
6 posters

LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update

Anonymous

LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update Empty LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:12 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2so1dm8aj5a8l6b
    Anonymous

LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update Empty Re: LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

Does FM release an official update for the January window? If so, what's more advantageous about this one?
    Anonymous

LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update Empty Re: LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Does FM release an official update for the January window? If so, what's more advantageous about this one?

It's out about 1 month earlier than the official update.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 am

ahlycotc wrote:Does FM release an official update for the January window? If so, what's more advantageous about this one?

and it involves many CA/PA changes, something SI do not do... for example sturridge, Chamberlain, Spearing ETC are now first team squad player and not in the reserves always getting loaned out

specific players that have played well this season have been boosted, and those who have played poorly, decreased.

Overall, its a very relaistic and up to date database compared to real life,

10:30AM this saturday, final version will be released on fm base if your interested
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 am

LFCMarshall wrote:

and it involves many CA/PA changes, something SI do not do... for example sturridge, Chamberlain, Spearing ETC are now first team squad player and not in the reserves always getting loaned out

specific players that have played well this season have been boosted, and those who have played poorly, decreased.

Overall, its a very relaistic and up to date database compared to real life,

10:30AM this saturday, final version will be released on fm base if your interested

Go away. You just overrate Liverpool players all of the time. You're a clueless prick. I bet Andy Carroll still has stats that are amazing compared to this seasons performance. And don't even tell me he hasn't been fit because that would mean he is worthy of a natural fitness rating of 1.

Fuck off you cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 am

I'd also like to bet that you didn't sort out Hull City's finances. You're just as retarded as the FM Championship researchers.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 am

Britfag wrote:I'd also like to bet that you didn't sort out Hull City's finances. You're just as retarded as the FM Championship researchers.
    Matthew_Le_God knows what he's doing. Snooty
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 am

Your Opinion britfag,

but in 5 tester games, liverpool only just got top 4 once. I myself, know Andy Carroll has been awful, no doubt better in the last three games but awful in the other year at the club. 'Haters' have said this before and i have proved them wrong, so if you actually open up the editor and look you'll see everything is there plain to see,

Plus i have a suggestion thread, so my update is done based on what people want, what people want because they feel SI have missed it out or ignored there team!

and for your information, Hull's finances have been srted recentley, because someone suggested it in the thread.

Okay Britfag?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 am

Nope, it's not okay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 am

Don't worry Marshall mate, James is just some little insignificant cunt who waddles around the forum like a bad smell. Laughing

Don't pay any attention to him, quite simply ... he's a cunt. thumb
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Don't worry Marshall mate, James is just some little insignificant cunt who waddles around the forum like a bad smell. Laughing

Don't pay any attention to him, quite simply ... he's a cunt. LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update 284837

James is actually a decent member who knows his football. Jela is a proven liar and racist.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am

Well no matter who he is and what rep his has, ill rip him apart if he wants to question things he dont know about!

Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 am

Grenade wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Don't worry Marshall mate, James is just some little insignificant cunt who waddles around the forum like a bad smell. Laughing

Don't pay any attention to him, quite simply ... he's a cunt. LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update 284837

James is actually a decent member who knows his football. Jela is a proven liar and racist.

Racist, wtf? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

LFCMarshall wrote:Well no matter who he is and what rep his has, ill rip him apart if he wants to question things he dont know about!

Simples

Come on Jela, pick on his mistakes in this post!

I could go through lots. I bet Carroll has the potential to be a star still. I bet Suarez hasn't had his finishing and composure reduced significantly? I bet Reina is still one of the best keepers on the game after a pretty rubbish couple of years by his standards. I bet Gerrard never gets injured like in real life. not worthy

And I see the other time that you've not increased Krul's ability, just his potential. lol!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Jon Flanagan is extremely overrated too.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 am

flanagan is -8, someone that will never make a first team premier league player.

Carroll has potential, why reduce that when he shown at newcastle he could potentially be a very good player, he was in the top 3 of premier league scorers at january when he moved

Suarez finishing and composure have both been reduced, cracking player but has contributed to liverpool having the worst conversion rate in the premier league,

Gerrard has an injury proneness of 18-20 cant remember exactly.

Reina, yes has made a few more mistakes the last few years but the games he has made key saves in is unreal, top class keeper and needs no downgrading

Krul had been increased both current and potential ability. although not enough on current ability i admit, he has been improved more for the version released tomorrow

I was one of the first to do a suggestion thread,the sole reason why my update is so good and so popular... there isant much missed and if there is, it is amended quickly for the next update
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

His finishing and composure should be less than 10 it isn't.

What is the highest injury proneness?

You're dumb, Reina does need downgrading. Key saves does not change that, there is more to goalkeeping than saving shots.facepalm

Tell me how Hull's finances stand, and I may check your database out and find all of the errors.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

20 is the highest injury proneness, see you dont even know and your crictisising

Distribution, one of the best out there, agility - one of the best out there,only thing i could possibly say could be downgraded is concentration.. but overall he is a top keeper, no debate on that

Hull at the minute have a balance of 4000000, a budget of 2000000 and a wage budget of 10k, with no debts

people like reading, monaco ETC have been editied for their finances
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:46 pm

A budget of 10k will get a team far.

Reina should be downgraded on concetration, handling, bravery and in general everything else by at least 1. Massively overrated and is behind the likes of Cech, Krul, Friedl and Given in the PL... Many more better keepers throughout the world.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

they have a better balance, no debts, and a better budget which can be altered to fund for wages... and with no debt the finances will only get better jan time or next season

and Reina aint even being discussed because he aint being downgraded, top keeper and one of the reasons why liverpool have one of the best defences in the league
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Liverpool bias.

Btw, you got Hull's finances pretty wrong, you didn't put a gift loan of around 45m that would be repaid to the current owner if the club is sold.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Yep, diffinatley liverpool biased..

and yep i will get things wrong, but its done to a better standard than before... no matter what you say.. if you tried to make an update wouldnt have a clue

if your that sad to go through everything knit picking then be my guest
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Of course i'd have a clue. There are plenty of websites out there that list every single transfer that happened in January. I'm a fair guy, i'd leave the ratings to the actual researchers rather than be the biased Liverpool fan who makes sure Liverpool first team and youngsters are overrated.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 am

Updates are alot more than just the transfers... many people have done updates and got a few thousand downloads, when they have 112,000 downloads, then they can come back..

My changes are the reason the game is better and its not just liverpool, the reaserchers did great, but for at the start of september, its february now mate, so wake up and relaise that people improve and people get worse

Prime examples are the improvment in chamberlain, the decrease in arshavin... welbeck, sturridge both reserve players of the official update, but in myn they actually start or have a realistic chance of featuring

people have come and gone thinking they can do this and failed. you'd be another
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 am

I rate your update highly. Just Jon Flanagan is tearing shit up for me at right back for QPR. My scouts rate him as my best full back ahead of Onouha and others in my second season.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 am

thankyou, but flanagan is only -8 PA, which means he will never be a top 10 prem side RB tbh,

Onuoha isant natural RB aswell so thats why flanagan will be better rated there than him

and at the start of the game flanangan is about mid championship standard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:39 am

LFCMarshall wrote:Updates are alot more than just the transfers... many people have done updates and got a few thousand downloads, when they have 112,000 downloads, then they can come back..

My changes are the reason the game is better and its not just liverpool, the reaserchers did great, but for at the start of september, its february now mate, so wake up and relaise that people improve and people get worse

Prime examples are the improvment in chamberlain, the decrease in arshavin... welbeck, sturridge both reserve players of the official update, but in myn they actually start or have a realistic chance of featuring

people have come and gone thinking they can do this and failed. you'd be another

Right. Let me get this clear, you are willing to raise players ability based on their form between September and February but are unwilling to decrease certain players ability based on their form in that same time period? This is exactly what is wrong with the update.

Gerrard should be decreased signifcantly, as should Adam. The likes of Kuyt and Downing should be bottom of the league standard, but they aren't. Reina needs to be on par with Krul at most. This is why your updates are shit, you decreased Arshavin on what basis? What the media is saying? I'm pretty sure someone posted the amount of chances he's created and it was pretty good for the amount of minutes played.
    Nico87
    Nico87

Post by Nico87 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 am

Ok, in terms of transfers, this update is wonderful! Just did a quick search and the only transfers I found missing were a few from the Eredivisie and Simon Francis to Bournemouth.

One major blunder though. Of all the loans you set, and I checked a lot of them, the future fee is set at "£-1". This means that the game will generate a random fee. In some cases, where there is a loan with an option to make it a permanent transfer for an undisclosed fee, this would make sense. But now, every loan you fixed are inserted with an agreed price with the exception of Robbie Keane, Thierry Henry and Landon Donovan.

Some examples are Craig Gardner, Sebastien Bassong, Taye Taiwo, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Nathan Baker.. Well, basically every single loan you fixed in the update. None of those examples I mentioned should have agreed prices attached to their loan deals except for Taiwo. Problem there is that as the game generates an agreed price, it's totally random and in my game it's at £11m, while in reality it should be around £4m.

You really should have/should untick the future fee thing in the editor of all the loans that don't have any attached to them in real life, and that would be around 97% of the loan deals you fixed.

I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, it's just that I like your update a lot (except for the above, obviously) and it's such a shame that it's kind of ruined (for me anyway) because you didn't untick the agreed price box LFC Marshall's January Transfer Update ft. Jela's SPL Update 1371890812

Also, ignore Britfag, he should be thankful that people are even willing to make updates, but CA/PA really shouldn't be changed in fan-made updates.
    LFCMarshall
    LFCMarshall

Post by LFCMarshall Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Britfag wrote:
    LFCMarshall wrote:Updates are alot more than just the transfers... many people have done updates and got a few thousand downloads, when they have 112,000 downloads, then they can come back..

Right. Let me get this clear, you are willing to raise players ability based on their form between September and February but are unwilling to decrease certain players ability based on their form in that same time period? This is exactly what is wrong with the update.

Gerrard should be decreased signifcantly, as should Adam. The likes of Kuyt and Downing should be bottom of the league standard, but they aren't. Reina needs to be on par with Krul at most. This is why your updates are shit, you decreased Arshavin on what basis? What the media is saying? I'm pretty sure someone posted the amount of chances he's created and it was pretty good for the amount of minutes played.

Reina as good as Krul, Arshavin not getting decreased? kuyt and downing bottom of the league standard, gerrard reduced, adam reduced...

You need your head checking :L

and sorry about the loans, that is a mistake i admit, although in my games there is no arranged fee any of the time..

Last comment now, but i said it earlier, these are popular because of the CA/PA changes.. you are a minority of people that knitpick everything and try and find faults in the best database avialable.. every year it tops at least 50,000 downloads .. with last year it being the most downloaded thing ever on FMBase, probably the biggest football manager site around

so basically, wine about it to someone else
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 am

LFCMarshall wrote:
    Britfag wrote:

Reina as good as Krul, Arshavin not getting decreased? kuyt and downing bottom of the league standard, gerrard reduced, adam reduced...

You need your head checking :L

and sorry about the loans, that is a mistake i admit, although in my games there is no arranged fee any of the time..

Last comment now, but i said it earlier, these are popular because of the CA/PA changes.. you are a minority of people that knitpick everything and try and find faults in the best database avialable.. every year it tops at least 50,000 downloads .. with last year it being the most downloaded thing ever on FMBase, probably the biggest football manager site around

so basically, wine about it to someone else

Ignore him, he has an agenda against Liverpool, you're updates are fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 pm