Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Muhkoo
Jordan Henderchip
easley91
Laurencio
BigJ0526
chiboygeorge
Sean
Scuba Steve
ricky//habana
SBSP
Jorlung
Ricardo
Benitez
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Kuled
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ham.
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
Zzonked
27 posters

Best goal you've seen scored by a defender

ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Best goal you've seen scored by a defender - Page 2 Empty Re: Best goal you've seen scored by a defender

Post by ricky//habana Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 am

An inspiration for left-backs everywhere.

Anonymous

Best goal you've seen scored by a defender - Page 2 Empty Re: Best goal you've seen scored by a defender

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:52 pm

This should be best goals scored by center backs. Lot of fullbacks nowadays might as well be extra wingers. shifty

Best thing about it, it was against that pretty boy poor excuse of a keeper and his fellow wilas(Biggest Rival)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Ochoa is a good keeper. shifty
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm

The cracker I scored when I was three as a center back was sweet. I beat the rest of the cluster fuck to the ball, and rolled a shot in from all of three yards out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 pm

@Steve: Video or it didn't happen.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Note sure why they called me Bryson, but that was me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Last edited by Alan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm

I like this one, last minute winner and everything
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:

Laughing

Someone in the background said "what a show off".
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:

rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Was my fifth goal of the day. And took it away from the young lass as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm

That Gallas goal is fantastic. I love it when a centerback goes, " fuck it, I'm a striker/offensive midfielder for the next 5 minutes"

Here's another from El Suavecito Reynoso.

Jared Borgetti would be proud.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Was my fifth goal of the day. And took it away from the young lass as well.
    June 2007 he is 4 and the other kids on his team or age 5-7."
    You are 8 years old. Best goal you've seen scored by a defender - Page 2 214775
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm

My parents were late on the whole YouTube fad that is sure to pass soon. They had that nice camera back in 1991. Just waited 16 years to post it.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 pm

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:My parents were late on the whole YouTube fad that is sure to pass soon. They had that nice camera back in 1991. Just waited 16 years to post it.
    I see. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

George, that second Maicon video is the one I uploaded on YouTube. Laughing
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:08 pm

ahlycotc wrote:George, that second Maicon video is the one I uploaded on YouTube. Laughing
    Wow really.. Surprised I chose that video because of the commentary. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:10 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:George, that second Maicon video is the one I uploaded on YouTube. Laughing

Yeah. I just added "ahlycotc" to the end of the info.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:

Yeah. I just added "ahlycotc" to the end of the info.
    If you search Maicon v Juve on YT...you are 2nd on the list, but your view count for the video is lower than some other. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

I guess because I have a lot of tags and stuff in the info so it's more relevant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Mine, I scored one similiar to that Erik Edmuns one, About the same distance out , drive dipping over the keeper
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:15 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:Mine, I scored one similiar to that Erik Edmuns one, About the same distance out , drive dipping over the keeper

No you didn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu-kKqsx6g
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:Mine, I scored one similiar to that Erik Edmuns one, About the same distance out , drive dipping over the keeper

No you didn't.

Actually I did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 pm

BigJ0526 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu-kKqsx6g

Wow, You haven't seen that many great goals have you ?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Or he just posted a goal being scored by a defender to help his team win the cup. I suppose it is quite conceivable that you have a different meaning of "best goal".
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Beckenbauer against the Soviets in 1966 shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:22 pm