Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Jordan Henderchip
Scuba Steve
Potato-7
Jeff
Andy
coolhead33
Roloman4
Uncle John from Jamaica
Vexxed
Jordi
Mal
LFC_Grunners
Ham.
Jord
Ben 10
Carlos Jenkinson
Mario
Laurencio
Muhkoo
El_indian
dena
drivescore
SBSP
Benitez
Danny
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Gegilworld93
Harrold
Kuled
Theo Filippo
Demoz
VivaRonaldoLAD
Lux
37 posters

Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan

Poll

Result?

[ 12 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left63%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left21%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left0%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left11%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left5%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_left0%Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Anonymous

Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Empty Re: Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

How the fuck can the ref be at fault for that ? Should he assume Busquets is diving whenever he looks hurt from what looked like what could have been a foul ?
    ----

Ever since Mourinho took charge the Classico has never been the same. Its an embarrassment to football at times Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 1371890812

It hasn't been the same because Real Madrid doesn't lie down and die like they did under Pellegrini. There's always been diving and cheating in El Classico, it's a myth that this was introduced with Mourinho.

Spot on.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Empty Re: Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

James wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    you really don't get it do you Laughing

Don't get what? They are both full of pathetic players who dive, con and pressure the ref.
    Same happens in England week in week out.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

Benzema was quite brilliant today I must say.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Özil motm tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

Splashy wrote:I hope Busquets and Alves get gang raped by a bunch of black men.

Cheating, diving, ref crowding, imaginary card waving cunt's are an embarrassment to the sport.

This is the one-sided bullshit I can't stand from people. Are Real Madrid players saints? Does diving, ref crowding, and imaginary card waving only happen in Spain? Real should take a good look at themselves too. I blame both teams for such unsporting behavior.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am

Ahly stop denying it, Barca is one pathetic cheating team.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Cheating, diving, ref crowding, imaginary card waving cunt's are an embarrassment to the sport.

This is the one-sided bullshit I can't stand from people. Are Real Madrid players saints? Does diving, ref crowding, and imaginary card waving only happen in Spain? Real should take a good look at themselves too. I blame both teams for such unsporting behavior.

I wouldn't blame the team tbh, more the players.

Busquettes, Alves, Ramos, Pepe and Marcelo, are the usual suspects for bad behaviour in these fixtures.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

ahlycotc wrote:

No Madrid players aren't saints, I can admit that and I can handle a little diving here and there but Busquets and Alves take it too far.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

I was rooting for Real but Pepe might be the most unsporting player I've seen, dived at every opportunity and tried to stamp on Alves as well, was lucky that he rolled around three times Laughing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am

Mario wrote:Ahly stop denying it, Barca is one pathetic cheating team.

I don't deny anything. When Barca players do something bad, I speak up against it. But I'm not going to let my support of a team or jealousy of a team make me selective in my accustations.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

How the fuck can the ref be at fault for that ? Should he assume Busquets is diving whenever he looks hurt from what looked like what could have been a foul ?
    ----

Ever since Mourinho took charge the Classico has never been the same. Its an embarrassment to football at times Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 1371890812

It hasn't been the same because Real Madrid doesn't lie down and die like they did under Pellegrini. There's always been diving and cheating in El Classico, it's a myth that this was introduced with Mourinho.
    I'm not accusing Mourinho of ruining the Classico. I'm just using his arrival of a time phase of when it started to go downhill. There occasional diving and cheating in almost ever game but the current day Classico isn't as bad as it was when Pellegrini was incharge of Madrid.
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

----

The ref was going to give him a second yellow anyways for sticking out an elbow in the air. I think it was a harsh second yellow, but refs aren't perfect. I don't think Busquets' actions made a difference. It's not like Ramos didn't touch him.
    I might be wrong here as I was watching it on a laggy stream at work, but the ref pulled the card out after Busquets was acting like a prick on the floor? I'm sure that must have influenced his decision to give the yellow. The thing is outside of the Classico Madrid don't do it as often as Barca too which fucking sucks. Not saying Madrid are perfect etc but you get the drift.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

Grenade wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I'm not accusing Mourinho of ruining the Classico. I'm just using his arrival of a time phase of when it started to go downhill. There occasional diving and cheating in almost ever game but the current day Classico isn't as bad as it was when Pellegrini was incharge of Madrid.

You've not been paying attention then.

Eight yellow cards, innumerable fouls (and the countless ones the referee missed), and very equilibrated levels of possession meant that neither Barça nor Real Madrid could play ‘their’ game. The ball was lost and recovered and then lost again, there always seemed to be someone writhing in pain on the ground, and then man who was supposed to keep things running smoothly might as well have taken a cattle prod with him instead of a whistle.

[2008]

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=363633&cc=5739

In one match in the 1970s, furious by the referee’s performance, Barcelona fans tore 25,000 seats from the stadium and threw them onto the pitch. In another, a fascist soldier attempted to arrest a Barcelona groundsman on suspicion of being a communist.

There's NEVER been an El Classico without controversy. They've always blamed the ref, they've always got bookings, they've always had diving, and there's always been a hatred between the two, both on the pitch and in the stands.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 am

I give the last two classico's to Ronaldo over Messi. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I give the last two classico's to Ronaldo over Messi. think

About even. Messi is more consistent throughout and it's not just about goals.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

Eight yellow cards, innumerable fouls (and the countless ones the referee missed), and very equilibrated levels of possession meant that neither Barça nor Real Madrid could play ‘their’ game. The ball was lost and recovered and then lost again, there always seemed to be someone writhing in pain on the ground, and then man who was supposed to keep things running smoothly might as well have taken a cattle prod with him instead of a whistle.

[2008]

In one match in the 1970s, furious by the referee’s performance, Barcelona fans tore 25,000 seats from the stadium and threw them onto the pitch. In another, a fascist soldier attempted to arrest a Barcelona groundsman on suspicion of being a communist.

There's NEVER been an El Classico without controversy. They've always blamed the ref, they've always got bookings, they've always had diving, and there's always been a hatred between the two, both on the pitch and in the stands.

Like I said every game has its controversy. The Classico has been a heated event for aslong as I remember, but the current day Classico has gone too far with the cheating, referee bullying and constant diving/stamps etc. Not quite sure what the Barcelona fans throwing seats has to do with this Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 427590
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 am

Casillas (Real Madrid): "It's true I insulted the referee after the game. It was in the heat of the moment."

Will he get punished by the FA?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 am

Grenade wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Like I said every game has its controversy. The Classico has been a heated event for aslong as I remember, but the current day Classico has gone too far with the cheating, referee bullying and constant diving/stamps etc. Not quite sure what the Barcelona fans throwing seats has to do with this Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 427590

It's about the same as it's always been though. The part that has gotten worse is the frequency of bad tackles from a couple of defenders, but that has nothing to do with the manager.

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I give the last two classico's to Ronaldo over Messi. think

Goals are the only things that win games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Goals are the only things that win games.

Well then, Ronaldo's was irrelevant. Messi assisted the winning goals. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I give the last two classico's to Ronaldo over Messi. Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 214775
    That is truly surprising.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I give the last two classico's to Ronaldo over Messi. Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 214775
    That is truly surprising.

I am very non-bias when it comes to these things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:That is truly surprising.

Glenn, I have analyzed your work for months now. I am aware of how much strenuous effort and research you put into every marvelous post.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

Glenn, I have analyzed your work for months now. I am aware of how much strenuous effort and research you put into every marvelous post.

Awh Hug
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

It's about the same as it's always been though. The part that has gotten worse is the frequency of bad tackles from a couple of defenders, but that has nothing to do with the manager.

I did say I wasn't blaming it on Mourinho lol. And I'm talking about the football not any of the other shit about the fixture, I don't follow that much.
    But yeah my point still stands. The cheating and hatred needs to calm down. I swear Pepe is purposely trying to injure Messi at times. What a cunt.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

Grenade wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I did say I wasn't blaming it on Mourinho lol. And I'm talking about the football not any of the other shit about the fixture, I don't follow that much.
    But yeah my point still stands. The cheating and hatred needs to calm down. I swear Pepe is purposely trying to injure Messi at times. What a cunt.

Good defender though, if he wasn't so good they'd probably have gotten rid of him ages ago Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

Copa del Rey - Second Leg - Barcelona v Real Madrid - 25 Jan - Page 12 Tumblr_ly4ettU9l91qdxngao1_1280
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am

Hipsters.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 am

SBSP wrote:1-1 draw. Ronaldo will score while Messi will not. shifty

ahlycotc wrote:He'll just provide an orgasm of an assist.

Close. shifty

Alves' goal. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 am

Quick, edit it to 2-2. Nobody will notice and we will look like soothsayers.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 am

Mario wrote:Özil motm tbh.

definitely. Thought both hm and kaka playing made busquets' job much more difficult, ozil just seemed to have twice the space he normally does in el clasico

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:37 am