Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Mustangt125
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
Jordan Henderchip
Jack
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ben 10
Scouser_Dave
Jord
lvrpl4life
LFC_Grunners
drivescore
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Kuled
samiz
Dean
Laurencio
Benitez
33 posters

Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds

Anonymous

Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 Empty Re: Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 am

Great decision by Kenny to play Bellamy over Carroll, we wouldn't see Carroll chasing down defenders and not giving them a moments rest Smile
    Anonymous

Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 Empty Re: Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 am

If only Enrique had put that away, would have been the perfect boost. He may well have dropped the cup.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 am

Referee has been wank tbh, City should've had a penalty as well. Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

Radford wrote:People need to stop making the rules soft, handball in the box should be a penalty.

Suspect No
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

Benitez wrote:Gary Neville and Kyle Walker, both English, both Right Backs, and both Hate Liverpool, i wonder why they don't think it's a penalty....

We need Carroll on, he would give Savic a very hard time

Walker hates Liverpool?

He slagged off City fans the other day Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 3925848005
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Jordo wrote:Meh, thought some indivduals have been below par so far. But as a team, we are playing well.

45 minutes away from Wembley Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 158228

Yeah, Enrique, Downing and Adam have all been shit.

If liverpool wanna be decent they need to get rid of those three.

Downing and Enrique has been class
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am

Wonder penalty, Wonder Goal

Makes sense
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 am

First time Henderson has played attacking midfielder in a while. Think he is doing well.
    Anonymous

Anyone complaining about the penalty, De Jong scored. We also have every right to feel aggrieved.
    Anonymous

El_indian wrote:
    Radford wrote:People need to stop making the rules soft, handball in the box should be a penalty.

Suspect No

yes, feel sorry for referees.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:42 am

Zzonked wrote:
    COYS wrote:

-_-

Yeah the Balotelli one is the only one we've had. I can think of at least 3 that more than likely cost us games and some others that may not have but still were still mistakes.
    Had a few bad one's against you, Sunderland goal was offside aswell and the game against Chelsea you should have had a penalty at when you were one nil up.
    Anonymous

I think Adam has been okay, to be honest. Lost possession 2/3 times, which is excellent for his standard of play. Back four look fairly decent.
    Anonymous

Eternal Witcher wrote:Anyone complaining about the penalty, De Jong scored. We also have every right to feel aggrieved.
    Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 70955
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor wrote:changed my mind again, thats not a penno

ahlycotc wrote:That shouldn't even be a penalty! What a shit call!

Scuba Steve wrote:That wasn't a penalty.

Barton wrote:That shouldn't have been a penalty. Neutral

LOL are yous all being serious ? are you all that stupid ?

It was a definite penalty, The ball blatantly hit his hand.
    I can't see how anyone can argue the decision, it was a good call.

Who is this guy? and why is he so stupid?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 am

It was a penalty. The deflection was going to go in, Hart had already gone to his left and there's no way he'd recover to get the deflected shot. Plus, you can't put your hands up like that in the box, it's asking for trouble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 am

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:I think Adam has been okay, to be honest. Lost possession 2/3 times, which is excellent for his standard of play. Back four look fairly decent.
    Adam shouldn't be on the pitch and City were robbed of a penalty that if the referee wasn't shit he would have given.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 am

I have a Fox Sports FC Stream Neutral

fucking American cunt is pissing me off with how he says names Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 am

Chris wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:I think Adam has been okay, to be honest. Lost possession 2/3 times, which is excellent for his standard of play. Back four look fairly decent.
    Adam shouldn't be on the pitch and City were robbed of a penalty that if the referee wasn't shit he would have given.
    I think I gathered your opinion on the matter the ninth time you said it, you don't need to quote my comment to say it again.
    Anonymous

Looking forward to when the Championship Adam mode kicks in.
    Anonymous

Fonseca wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

LOL are yous all being serious ? are you all that stupid ?

It was a definite penalty, The ball blatantly hit his hand.
    I can't see how anyone can argue the decision, it was a good call.

Who is this guy? and why is he so stupid?

Lol Smarter then most of yous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 am

Put this into sopcast, its a sky stream - Channel - 116230
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 am

Danno wrote:Great decision by Kenny to play Bellamy over Carroll, we wouldn't see Carroll chasing down defenders and not giving them a moments rest Smile
    Especially with Savic playing. I remember the day's of Rushie chasing down defenders.Liverpool v Manchester City | Carling Cup Semi Final | Weds  - Page 13 33592

Last edited by Alan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 am

FFS NOW IT'S TELLING ME ABOUT TROOPS DEPRESSION AFTER COMING BACK FROM AFGHANISTAN

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 am

Doesn't matter if it was a pen or not, we're still going to concede another goal or two. Especially if we go into defensive mode.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 am

Alan wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    COYS wrote:

-_-

Yeah the Balotelli one is the only one we've had. I can think of at least 3 that more than likely cost us games and some others that may not have but still were still mistakes.
    Had a few bad one's against you, Sunderland goal was offside aswell and the game against Chelsea you should have had a penalty at when you were one nil up.

They've been made now, so there's no sense in whinging about them, but yeah.

Those two, the VK red, the Wigan handball and I think the Balotelli second yellow v you was harsh.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 am

Every single post, Super you make me cringe Twitch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 am

Bring on Carra, let's close this out.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

Chip wrote:I have a Fox Sports FC Stream Neutral

fucking American cunt is pissing me off with how he says names Neutral
    American commentary can suck my balls. Stee-ven Jurard!
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

Scott wrote:Doesn't matter if it was a pen or not, we're still going to concede another goal or two. Especially if we go into defensive mode.

You've been the better team though, if you go defensive now Dalglish is mad. I reckon you'll get another.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 am

Aguero on, oh shit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:25 am