Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Carlos Jenkinson
Diego
moscowmadeit3
FishnChips
Demoz
SophisticatedBeggar
Cristiano
Lux
Cameron.
Jorlung
crump
The Zlatan
Grenade
easley91
ShakerMatty
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
jeb4eva
Jeff
Barton
Potato-7
Bushido
El Jefe
Gegilworld93
samiz
Mason
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Cadbury
Muhkoo
Start.
Weather130
George
Uncle John from Jamaica
drivescore
Zzonked
Danny
Scouser_Dave
Jordi
LFC_Grunners
lvrpl4life
Sexy Jay Jay
Van Wolfswinkel
Phadunkin Donuts
Theo Filippo
Andy
Sean
El_indian
Mouse
SBSP
LiamB_14
Jord
Childish Logic
Ben 10
59 posters

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 |

Poll

[ 10 ]
    | Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bar_left56%| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 8 ]
    | Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bar_left44%| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Anonymous

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Empty | Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 |

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 am

Liverpool's run to the final

Exeter 1-3 Liverpool
    Brighton 1-2 Liverpool
    Stoke 1-2 Liverpool
    Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool
    Man City 0 -1 Liverpool
    Liverpool 2-2 Man City

Cardiff's run to the final

Cardiff 5-3 Huddersfield (AET)
    Cardiff 2-2 Leicester (Cardiff win 7-6 on penalties)
    Cardiff 1-0 Burnley
    Cardiff 2-0 Blackburn
    Crystal Palace 1-0 Cardiff
    Cardiff 1-0 Crystal Palace (Cardiff win 3-1 on penalties)

Liverpool have had the much harder run in to the final, whereas Cardiff haven't really faced anyone massive yet. So, I hope they crumble in the final.

Prediction: Cardiff 1-3 Liverpool.

Anonymous

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Empty Re: | Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 |

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

Honestly, I see Liverpool winning this reallllyyy easily.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Empty Re: | Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 |

Post by Ben 10 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 am

2-1 Liverpool
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 am

6-1 to us
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 am

Penalties, can't call it after that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 am

2-1 Cardiff.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 am

Look at Cardiffs home draws Laughing They got a little lucky there. We deserve to win this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am

Jord wrote:Look at Cardiffs home draws Laughing They got a little lucky there. We deserve to win this.
    You don't 'deserve' anything.

Last edited by Big_Lad_Pardew on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 am

Exeter 1-3 Liverpool
    Brighton 1-2 Liverpool
    Stoke 1-2 Liverpool
    Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool
    Man City 0 -1 Liverpool

Our away run. not worthy Even allowed Carroll to miss a penalty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jord wrote:Look at Cardiffs home draws Laughing They got a little lucky there. We deserve to win this.

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bogdan-o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah, they were home every match apart from the 2 legged tie, and we were away every match apart from the 2 legged tie, coupled with the fact we had to get past Stoke, Chelsea and Man City to get here ..

We're definitely more deserving of the Cup. Had Cardiff have had our run, they'd be out of the competition long ago.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 am

Liverpool fans making out they had really tough fixtures against Stoke, Chelsea and City reserves Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 am

LiamB_14 wrote:Liverpool fans making out they had really tough fixtures against Stoke, Chelsea and City reserves Laughing
    I must admit, I do get excited whenever I see you are the last poster.
    Anonymous

LiamB_14 wrote:Liverpool fans making out they had really tough fixtures against Stoke, Chelsea and City reserves Laughing

What makes you think it was City reserves? They fielded their strongest available team.
    Anonymous

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

| Cardiff vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Final | 4pm | 26/2/12 | Bogdan-o
    neu laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

Um... The team that deserve this, is the team that scores the most in the final. Don't jump on you're high horses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Um... The team that deserve this, is the team that scores the most in the final. Don't jump on you're high horses.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 am

Scott. wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Um... The team that deserve this, is the team that scores the most in the final. Don't jump on you're high horses.

Where is the verb in that sentence?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 am

Scott. wrote:

Im sorry cult hero... not worthy BTW. I have this fabulous entity called spell check. That did that for me Embarassed
    If you want a battle of intellects i will just take you apart again hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 am

Hiding behind the specifcs of spelling, to mask the substance of intellect. Again scott. Heroic. clap
    Anonymous

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Scott. wrote:

Im sorry cult hero... not worthy BTW. I have this fabulous entity called spell check. That did that for me Embarassed

You've never taken me apart, especially in terms of intellect. I'm pretty certain my intelligence levels surpass yours. Your shocking use of grammar reflects on this.
    Anonymous

Scott. wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

You've never taken me apart, especially in terms of intellect. I'm pretty certain my intelligence levels surpass yours. Your shocking use of grammar reflects on this.
    Really Laughing Ok. We'll leave it there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 am

Scott. wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

Why did you put "on" there? It doesn't make sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am

Scott you are not more intelligent than me. I think my dismantling of you're blatant contradiction, and self styled image of resident 'lad' displayed this think
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 am

So much bitterness rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 am

But that is not entirely relevant to anything, and in particular Liverpool Vs Cardiff. Smile
    We may as well whip our willies out and compare them.... Hang on think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:But that is not entirely relevant to anything, and in particular Liverpool Vs Cardiff. Smile
    We may as well whip our willies out and compare them.... Hang on think

Please stay on topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 am

Are you getting the "you're" wrong on purpose? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 am

Jord wrote:So much bitterness rofl
    A dislike of scott and his crass stupidity? Yes. A resentment of liverpool in a major final? No. I hope you win. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 am

Scott is the resident liverpool pantomime villain perhaps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:02 am