Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
jonnyc23
bcfcben
Jeff
Ben 10
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
GK01
Uncle John from Jamaica
RubyArmyCTFC
Clark
Childish Logic
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jordi
SBSP
ShakerMatty
19 posters

How many games have you been to this season?

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many games have you been to this season?

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Loooool retards didn't read op

shifty
    Anonymous

How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many games have you been to this season?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm

NZG wrote:Loooool retards didn't read op

shifty
    I guess so.

I watched every Wisla game, but the away matches at my house.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 am

Every competitive game apart from Portsmouth in the league and Bradford and Doncaster in the league cup.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 am

No for Arsenal yet as it's very expensive, flights over to London are quite cheap but the ticket prices are ridiculous, most likely going to watch vs Spurs at home in February though.
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

All the Liverpool home games.

No Arsenal or Bayern games but I will go to atleast 1 game for both by the end of the season
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:21 am

good on you ^^ must be a mission to come over from somewhere like uruguay Laughing
    drivescore
    drivescore

Post by drivescore Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:22 am

Ed wrote:good on you ^^ must be a mission to come over from somewhere like uruguay Laughing

Yeah it's pretty expensive.
    I have done it for 5 years now though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 am

drivescore wrote:
    Ed wrote:good on you ^^ must be a mission to come over from somewhere like uruguay Laughing

how many games per season? shifty
    drivescore
    drivescore

Post by drivescore Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 am

Ed wrote:
    drivescore wrote:

how many games per season? How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 279869

1 Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 am

thats still very good support in my opinion, considering you live on the other side of the earth. clap
    drivescore
    drivescore

Post by drivescore Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:31 am

Ed wrote:thats still very good support in my opinion, considering you live on the other side of the earth. How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 207657

I am moving to London in 2 years for Uni How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 37257
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 am

drivescore wrote:
    Ed wrote:thats still very good support in my opinion, considering you live on the other side of the earth. How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 207657

I am moving to London in 2 years for Uni How many games have you been to this season? - Page 2 37257
    you might end up going to less games with how poor students are these days shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 am

I was joking in the opening post. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 am

Home: all games aside Spurs caused was on holiday
    Away/neutral: community shield vs city & reserves away at curzon Ashton

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:23 pm